Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439980 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by monsor007: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Check your printed paper you will see something like I'd number and Ref Number.open your browser and google Nigeria immigration service ...from google result click "check application status"... Input ur id and ref number...it will show your info.

kreamy28:
Plsss am here ooo I need answer sir.thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
simeon77:

They will not update you, even after paying them very huge amount. They won't call you; even when you call, they find it difficult to pick up the call. I don't know whether they swore an oath.
I swear, one Adamu in servicom Ikoyi did same to me grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EmmySparky(m): 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oggg:
u need international ppt data page and either nin or driver’s licence
Thanks Man ...u a real OG
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
ayabemm16:
Pls o, is there anyone who captured in April at Ikoyi and has received passport? It’s not DIY o.
Yes, April 7th I think.. Got it last week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by poshemmanuel(m): 2:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
kreamy28:

Have filled all the necessary forms and I printed it out to the bank to pay but bank was saying no service,was told I can use any debit card to pay on line am back online now it's saying I should login
Why stressing yourself up when you can do it from the comfort of your home and sanaaypay will charge you 1k I think... Use your relatives debit card since you said you don't have one! Fill another form if you can't login the previous one

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Soledad22: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good afternoon Everyone,

I just completed DIY, i applied to abuja but my acknowledgement slip reads interview date April 2022. What should I do? Pls I need help. Every information is useful.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emsco(m): 2:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thanks you all for sharing tips on how to get passport here. I like to do it myself too, how do i go about the guarantor stuff?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by benny1960: 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ivymich:

Ok. Thanks
Go for change of name in the law Court and newspaper publication. Submit ur marriage certificate to the immigration officer. Dont use your father's name
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by monsor007: 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
I suggest you visit the processing office you chose in abuja to correct and give you proper date for the interview...this generated date is computer error related.

Soledad22:
Good afternoon Everyone,

I just completed DIY, i applied to abuja but my acknowledgement slip reads interview date April 2022. What should I do? Pls I need help. Every information is useful.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Poshdadiva: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please where can one find the interview date.. payment was made at the bank... Interview date hasn't been allocated on the application form...
Oggg:
is it e passpt?? What year was it issued? As long as it is an e ppt, u need to do a renewal and not fresh ppt
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheLasyBuddha: 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good afternoon, everyone.

I have processed my application for a renewal of my passport. I do have a couple of questions to ask. After proceeding to make payment:

• How soon will be the date for an appointment for biometric capturing? I intend to renew in Calabar.

• For the address verification, will the exercise be done at all? I intend to use my partner's home address and would be leaving my current place of residence very soon. I intend to use her address as mine, will there be any implication for this? Although, all other information provided are correct and reflective of my current personal data.

• How long does it usually take to process renewal of passport?

Looking forward to your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mizjemie25: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please I’m about to start my application.. which passport office is seamless btw ikoyi and alausa? I need advice asap
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayabemm16: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Maxwell08:

Yes, April 7th I think.. Got it last week

Did you see your name on the list or u got sms. It’s like they’re not updating the list again. My contact keeps saying I should check the list anytime i ask him.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayabemm16: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mizjemie25:
Please I’m about to start my application.. which passport office is seamless btw ikoyi and alausa? I need advice asap

I think Alausa is better these days o. But someone else can chip in.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxwell08: 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
ayabemm16:

Did you see your name on the list or u got sms. It’s like they’re not updating the list again. My contact keeps saying I should check the list anytime i ask him.
I got it before the list was posted and didn't receive any sms...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kreamy28(f): 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Payment done successful and interview date is 30th of June but I will be going before that date, capturing center I picked is at Alausa Ikeja ,so plss I need advise for the next step pls . Who am to meet or ask for at Alausa....pls house and @oggg help..thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kreamy28(f): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Payment done successful and interview date is 30th of June but I will be going before that date, capturing center I picked is at Alausa Ikeja ,so plss I need advise for the next step pls . Who am to meet or ask for at Alausa....pls house and @oggg help..thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheLasyBuddha: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good afternoon, everyone.

I have processed my application for a renewal of my passport. I do have a couple of questions to ask. After proceeding to make payment:

• How soon will be the date for an appointment for biometric capturing? I intend to renew in Calabar.

• For the address verification, will the exercise be done at all? I intend to use my partner's home address and would be leaving my current place of residence very soon. I intend to use her address as mine, will there be any implication for this? Although, all other information provided are correct and reflective of my current personal data.

• How long does it usually take to process renewal of passport?

Looking forward to your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kingb1993(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tennyvenny1993
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kingb1993(m): 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
kreamy28 ipost=102545435:
Payment done successful and interview date is 30th of June but I will be going before that date, capturing center I picked is at Alausa Ikeja ,so plss I need advise for the next step pls . Who am to meet or ask for at Alausa....pls house and @oggg help..thanks.
I submitted my documents physically at the Alausa office on the 10th of May and I'm yet to capture. Went there today and literally caused a scene at the gate before I was allowed in. Eventually met one Mrs MO Ayeni who I submitted my documents to on the 10th of May and informed her I was there for my capturing and she opened her mouth to tell me that MY FILE IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I secretly recorded the conversation we had. She guaranteed me she'd get the file today and asked me to open down my name and number. If I dont hear from her at the end of today, I'd go there on Friday, secretly take a picture of her and call her out on SM. God knows it is over my dead body my 29k will go to waste. I've been missing out on jobs offers from the UK simply because my Passport isnt ready. I'll fight these people with the last drop of blood in me because I paid for it with my hard earned money. Stupid nonchalant bastards

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kreamy28(f): 3:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
kingb1993:
I submitted my documents physically at the Alausa office on the 10th of May and I'm yet to capture. Went there today and literally caused a scene at the gate before I was allowed in. Eventually met one Mrs MO Ayeni who I submitted my documents to on the 10th of May and informed her I was there for my capturing and she opened her mouth to tell me that MY FILE IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I secretly recorded the conversation we had. She guaranteed me she'd get the file today and asked me to open down my name and number. If I dont hear from her at the end of today, I'd go there on Friday, secretly take a picture of her and call her out on SM. God knows it is over my dead body my 29k will go to waste. I've been missing out on jobs offers from the UK simply because my Passport isnt ready. I'll fight these people with the last drop of blood in me because I paid for it with my hard earned money. Stupid nonchalant bastards

It is well..... Please anyone else that can share there experience at Alausa I intend going next week, will really appreciate it thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 3:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
kingb1993:
I understand the whole thing is frustrating but I suggest you edit out your plans. Don't ask me how I know but some NIS staffs are following this thread, only they don't comment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airboy333: 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls any update in kaduna I was capture April
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyoOla20(f): 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
She still hasn’t updated you?
adebisilucy:
Any update from service headquarter at Abuja please? This is just so frustrating
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by THUNDER4real(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Soledad22:
Good afternoon Everyone,

Thanks
hi, which of NIS office in Abuja did you input when filling your form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Freshprince777: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Goodevening everyone, I just collected my passport from Ikoyi office....No sms and my name was not on the list uploaded on their website. I captured in March....Please if you are yet to collect especially those that captured since January, kindly proceed to the NIS office you captured and try to water the ground if possible....lol

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
FairValue:

I paid #8, 000. They call it admin charges.
scam ooooo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
poshemmanuel:

The woman suppose dey update you
she's not infact na me dey call embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
kreamy28:

Have filled all the necessary forms and I printed it out to the bank to pay but bank was saying no service,was told I can use any debit card to pay on line am back online now it's saying I should login

Go to home page and scroll down and click on application status. Input, Passport, ID number and reference code this will automatically open your previous registration to enable u pay online

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please, has anyone done capturing recently?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheLasyBuddha: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
FairValue:

#15,000 for booklet (32 pages, 5 years)
#2, 000 for address verification
#600 for service charges
#200 bank charges

The new price is #17, 800 in total for standard epassport 5 years-32pages.

Please eeh, this address verification, will they come to my place of residence to confirm my address or what?

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Rotezko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.