Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431813 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shagamite: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Obaolami:
No but I called my contact today and he said my passport is ready
wow congrats, u know whether APRIL captured don dey ready too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Princefame1: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
THUNDER4real:
hi, which of NIS office in Abuja did you input when filling your form?

I am having the same problem and I used NIS HQ. Any solution? Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelcipher(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Anybody knows about Abeokuta. I have interview there next week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 6:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
michaelcipher:
Anybody knows about Abeokuta. I have interview there next week

When did u apply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelcipher(m): 6:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
I applied yesterday

klem93:

When did u apply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
michaelcipher:
I applied yesterday

Their processing is quite fast though cause they have less backlogs

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Frezhkid10(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
klem93:

...evening bros..please I want to know if state of origin certificate can be done at the passport office...EDO state..and if you don't have it..what other certificate can one present..??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelcipher(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Thank God o.

But I initially did my passport at Alausa, would that be an issue

klem93:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by THUNDER4real(m): 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
Princefame1:

I am having the same problem and I used NIS HQ. Any solution? Thanks.
When you were filling the form, you would have used Passport office Gwas. I just applied and I was slated for 17th. I think the best thing is to visit their office ASAP.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
michaelcipher:

Thank God o.

But I initially did my passport at Alausa, would that be an issue

Are u renewing ur passport now or applying for a fresh one?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Frezhkid10:
...evening bros..please I want to know if state of origin certificate can be done at the passport office...EDO state..and if you don't have it..what other certificate can one present..??

I think there is another office that handles that. Not immigration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Frezhkid10(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
klem93:

I think there is another office that handles that. Not immigration
...hmmm..and it cannot be done within the passport office compound??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Israel07:

Any idea for capturing fee?

Just go to their office and get captured bro, scanning is free...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 7:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
Frezhkid10:
...hmmm..and it cannot be done within the passport office compound??
maybe you should ask around.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
AyoOla20:
She still hasn’t updated you?
yes she hasn't embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by damoceile: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
innova8:
Please is the guarantor form to be filled online too? Or it can be printed, scanned and uploaded or brought along during the interview. What if my guarantor doesn't have Int'l passport? What other official document can be substituted

It's a must for your guarantor to have Nigerian passport, NIN or a valid driver's license
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please good people of this house, how much is ppt renewal due to marital status without NIN? Or is it same amount with normal renewal(expire) without NIN of N17K?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Can someone get me high profile officer at the head office, I don't mind paying again, the last one I paid self haven't refunded it all from where I got it but I don't have choice. I'm more than confused I really need help too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelcipher(m): 7:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
Renewal

klem93:

Are u renewing ur passport now or applying for a fresh one?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Growingboi(m): 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
A friend got it in Edo house in Lagos and we were told Edo house is in all states of the federation. Google Edo house in the state you are.

Frezhkid10:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Don1985: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Just got a text message to pick up my passport at osogbo immigration office....I captured on 17th of March 2021...thank God,we move

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kreamy28(f): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Pls house kindly answer my question o,for those who did there capturing at Alausa pls how did you go about it....thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FairValue(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
TheLasyBuddha:

Please eeh, this address verification, will they come to my place of residence to confirm my address or what?
Yes, according to the website but it's just for those that reside in Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by milkay(f): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hi,

I want to do a fresh international passport but the immigration officer I met here in port Harcourt is charging me 45k. If I do it myself online would I be attended to at the office and will it slow down the processing time?

Your responses will be greatly appreciated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by poshemmanuel(m): 8:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phayie(m): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Good day house. Pls my passport will expire in February 2022 but I want to use it to apply for Visa in November which will be less than 6months required. Please is it possible to apply for the renewal now since I still have about 8momths on it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hapydaddy: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Got my passport today. Everything took one month approximately. DIY method. Thanks to every contribution from this thread...

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheLasyBuddha: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
FairValue:

Yes, according to the website but it's just for those that reside in Nigeria.
I intend to use the address of my partner, not mine. Since I may be moving out of my place very soon. Would this be a problem at all?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheLasyBuddha: 9:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Phayie:
Good day house. Pls my passport will expire in February 2022 but I want to use it to apply for Visa in November which will be less than 6months required. Please is it possible to apply for the renewal now since I still have about 8momths on it

Your application for renewal should start, earliest, September. You may not be granted a visa because of the expiry date of your passport, which is less than six months to the date of expiration.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by TheLasyBuddha: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
milkay:
Hi,

I want to do a fresh international passport but the immigration officer I met here in port Harcourt is charging me 45k. If I do it myself online would I be attended to at the office and will it slow down the processing time?

Your responses will be greatly appreciated

Do it yourself. Make all the necessary payments online. Since it isn't urgent, don't spend that much.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by richhills(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Which passport office did you use?
hapydaddy:
Got my passport today. Everything took one month approximately. DIY method. Thanks to every contribution from this thread...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hapydaddy: 10:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
richhills:
Which passport office did you use?

Ikeja passport office

(1) (2) (3) ... (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.