Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433362 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Airboy333: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2021
BelieverDE:

Even if the passport has expired, right?
yes all dr need is just ur name u use to booked the flight
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wantedmiller: 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
poshemmanuel:

you will capture in PH

BROS DID YOU APPLY ON LINE OR YOU WENT TO THEIR OFFICE?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joideviv(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
hpymoment:

Lmao
Are you for real? Is it your duty to make them happy?
The good news about all these is that they don’t have option now rather than to be happy, there’s a review on their working system now and any official seen collecting money more than the actual price is in for a long thing.

Pele, you will have to wait because they’re following due process now.

Lol never said I bribed anyone, that's what I can't do. This officer has been calling me to give me update on what is happening with regards to passport application. 5H is not a bribe to speed up anything but at least for his efforts and calls

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kronos1: 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please who has a reliable update about DIY in Ibadan office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MzEmeritus: 2:15pm On Jun 14, 2021
adebisilucy:

Congratulations

Thanks ooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AoA777: 2:39pm On Jun 14, 2021
tellsblinks:

What about the hard copy? The printed copy that everyone is talking about? Or are they same thing? Hope no limitations?

Yes, they are the same thing. It is called epassport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MzEmeritus: 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
sheyhoon:
Please bro, I also stay in oshogbo and I need to renew my passport, can u please put me through how u did yours? Wouldn't mind having your contacts as I would need certain info as regards document necessary for renewal and where to get those documents in osogbo. Thanks

I actually filled teg form and everything online myself and took my documents there....read few pages back or ask other perhaps it's the same procedure for renewal

It's not bro am a female ooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by poshemmanuel(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by deeteeneey(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
david290:
Tell one of your friends to snap/scan the data page of his/her Passport and passport photograph. Then, you print at a cyber cafe (50 or 100 Naira) and photo studio (400 Naira for five copies). I used my friend as well who was in Lag while I in Ilorin, and it is what I did.

How did they sign on your passport photo?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jsaviour(f): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2021
Wantedmiller:

Thanks man

Please confirm before you make payment. When I lost mine, I was told I can only get it back in Abuja.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phlinx: 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oggg:
when they scam u, pls dnt come back here to cry
Phlinx:

Physical power? No I don't have. But...

Abuja cause I believe they've got express service

NIN Slip has NEW name
Expired Passport has OLD name
New Passport should have NEW name

Oga this was the question I asked earlier then answered your question with the above;

"Bro, I want to renew my expired passport but I did a name change (sworn affidavit) some time ago and my nin is showing this new name while the name on my expired passport is showing the old name. I am confused how I should go about it. Please thanks"
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hpymoment(f): 3:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
joideviv:

Lol never said I bribed anyone, that's what I can't do. This officer has been calling me to give me update on what is happening with regards to passport application. 5H is not a bribe to speed up anything but at least for his efforts and calls
Oh! Okay, that was nice of you then.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Wantedmiller: 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jsaviour:

Please confirm before you make payment. When I lost mine, I was told I can only get it back in Abuja.

I was told the same

I made the payment already..... I was given 22nd as my interview date.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BikeMan: 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Please how do you know when your passport is ready for pickup?

I mean on the NIS portal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Happyfellow147: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello everyone,
I just applied online and made my payment.
I guess the next thing is to go to their office with the relevant documents.
But I saw somewhere as I was filling the form that capturing date would be stated upon payment.
I'm confused.
How do I get the date for capturing please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princecemo(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2021
Happyfellow147:
Hello everyone,
I just applied online and made my payment.
I guess the next thing is to go to their office with the relevant documents.
But I saw somewhere as I was filling the form that capturing date would be stated upon payment.
I'm confused.
How do I get the date for capturing please

after makin payment succesfully, u will see on the reciept of payment the date for ur interview n capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princecemo(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
shagamite:

idk about their servicom office nd i didn't go on DIY. i paid nd captured same day

did u do it in abeokuta and did u make use of NIN?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princecemo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oggg:

https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/

bro please is there a way i can do a passport renewal without using NIN, cos my NIN has a diff name from what i have on my passport. pls assist me here 07032886943

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
deeteeneey:

How did they sign on your passport photo?
I was referring to the Guarantor form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2021
princecemo:

bro please is there a way i can do a passport renewal without using NIN, cos my NIN has a diff name from what i have on my passport. pls assist me here 07032886943
what state are you applying from? If u are applyin in lagos, abuja,ph and ogun u must use NIN
if the other states, then nin is not compulsory
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 5:46pm On Jun 14, 2021
Jsaviour:

someone has written the steps few pages back. Lost passport is done in all states. Find tht post and d docs. I think police report and sworn affidavit etc
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1beat(m): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2021
princecemo:

Guy take time and do the needful. Don't mind the stress and money it might cause you now to ensure that all your details have same name and date of birth. Pls do it now

Pretend that you have not registered for NIN before go and meet them and register but if it doesn't work out ask them way out and link it with your BVN. Am talking from experience.. because what you fail to do now will await you in the future with more damage to reset
Is better now to correct it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by luvluvluv: 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
Can someone confirm if Abuja centre for fast track is now re opened? I heard it was closed on thursday

No comment on this? Can someone confirm for us pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by milkay(f): 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2021
Hello everyone, please does place of birth matter in the passport application form? I filled Nigeria instead of the city I was born. I just noticed after payment online

Please do you guys think it's an issue?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opelinho(m): 7:45pm On Jun 14, 2021
For passport renewal on a DIY route. Is it necessary to take along a letter to the controller general or is just a mere formality
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AoA777: 7:48pm On Jun 14, 2021
milkay:
Hello everyone, please does place of birth matter in the passport application form? I filled Nigeria instead of the city I was born. I just noticed after payment online

Thanks

They would probably ask during capturing if you would love to correct any thing. Even if they do not ask, tell them about it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AoA777: 7:59pm On Jun 14, 2021
opelinho:
For passport renewal on a DIY route. Is it necessary to take along a letter to the controller general or is just a mere formality

Take it along. You are better prepared.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2021
milkay:

Thanks
It caused a delay during my Capturing. Niger instead of Minna. I just located a nearby cafe where I initiated a new application process (seeing as the old application can't be adjusted) to reflect the changes.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solelymade: 8:06pm On Jun 14, 2021
Oggg:

Application Letter;
Passport Booklet;
Photocopy of Data Page of Passport;
Acknowledgement Slip and Evidence of Payment
Affidavit of change of name
Marriage certificate
Newspaper publication
If in lagos, ph or abuja then NIN with married name is compulsory
Then click here, you will see change of name due to marriage

https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/passport/changeDetails/cid/w/creason/1Bw1B

Hello bros, you helped me with this list the last time. Please can you help me with few more information -
1. Does she need a photocopy of her husband datapage (another issue - the husband surname on his current but expired passport is different from what the family use/marriage certificate)?
2. The Application letter, can you help me with the format and who should sign on it?
3. Also, it is true there is another payment for change of name due to marriage about 30k plus aside the passport renewal fees of 25.5k?

Thank you, your help will save us valuable time. She intends to proceed with her application this week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by milkay(f): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
david290:
It caused a delay during my Capturing. Niger instead of Minna. I just located a nearby cafe where I initiated a new application process (seeing as the old application can't be adjusted) to reflect the changes.

Thanks for responding. Do u advise I do a new application process? Does this mean I'll pay another fee for application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dips04: 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2021
AoA777:

Take it along. You are better prepared.
Good evening boss
Is there a way you can assist with the format for the letter.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by david290(m): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2021
milkay:

Thanks for responding. Do u advise I do a new application process? Does this mean I'll pay another fee for application?
I'll advice you do a new application to forestall any delay. You don't have to pay. The new application is only to correct the place of birth, and is for the purpose of filing. Of course the new application comes with a different ID and Ref number--but the old application, the one linked to payment, is the one Immigration recognizes, and as such the one you should always refer to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.