Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (288) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439103 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bioles1187(m): 4:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
adebisilucy:
Guys please I need help, the so called unfortunate agent I used just told me my nin hasn't dropped on immigration portal, can anyone help with someone that can help about it? I'm at your mercy, if you really know how shattered I am now you'll pity me. On my knees embarassed embarassed embarassed
location!!! Lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bioles1187:
location!!! Lagos?
Abuja but heard it can be done in Lagos too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bioles1187(m): 4:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
adebisilucy:
Abuja but heard it can be done in Lagos too
I call someone at aluasa he said she can't do it that you will have to do it at abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adebisilucy(f): 4:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bioles1187:
I call someone at aluasa he said she can't do it that you will have to do it at abuja
thank you, please ask her if she knows any contact that can be of it. Please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bioles1187(m): 4:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
adebisilucy:
thank you, please ask her if she knows any contact that can be of it. Please
she said she didn't know anybody there
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by peterdrury: 4:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
bbclue:
I apply for renewal online and make payment of 26,000 and printed the receipt and acknowledgement slips coupled with some documents...

On Getting to Ikoyi office the crowd is much, and I was told to come back in 4weeks to submit my documents...

So I called someone he referred me to someone and their, he collected 10,000..
Now I v done capturing.....waiting for passport collect
Kai, Naija na wa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mutiply: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
dodobytes:
Was at the Maitama Express Passport Center today by 8:45am.

Long story short by 12:05pm, I collected my new passport (renewal). No hassle, no extortion.

Very professional service

This country can work if our leaders actually want it to.
How much was it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashaniade: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
shawnmich:
I would have give you a guys number that work at nin headquarter in abuja. They are the one responsible for dropping of name faster and doing it but his problem be that you will need to go there one on one and stay on his neck else many immigration officer also give documents to him and stay on his neck which means competitions.

please I need the contact too, found myself in that situation too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meedx: 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bioles1187:

Please could you help me. I registered at Alausa through one of those agents since June 8 and I am yet to capture. And I need to have my passport by August.

The agent is just nonchalant, telling me to keep on waiting, three weeks and I am yet to capture. I don't know what to do, am confused.

Please I would appreciate if you could assist by linking me with someone so I could at least capture.
Please, help me. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meedx: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bioles1187:
location!!! Lagos?

Please could you help me. I registered at Alausa through one of those agents since June 8 and I am yet to capture. And I need to have my passport by August.

The agent is just nonchalant, telling me to keep on waiting, three weeks and I am yet to capture. I don't know what to do, am confused.

Please I would appreciate if you could assist by linking me with someone so I can at least capture. Anyhow please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cypher01: 5:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Guys I have done capturing since April and my application status is at “Approved”. My name is not on the that June 1st list. Did my capturing at Akure.

Abeg I will appreciate any update please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bioles1187(m): 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
meedx:

Please I would appreciate if you could assist by linking me with someone so I can at least capture. Anyhow please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bioles1187(m): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
meedx:

baba na normal person I get there no be too officials o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meedx: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Bioles1187 post=103019209][/quote]
Please I'm standing by.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meedx: 5:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Bioles1187:
baba na normal person I get there no be too officials o
He no Mata.
Na to see which one fit make something happen.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
adampedia:
Do you think a 10yrs paper is better or a waste of money to the 5yrs considering the stress of renewal for someone thattravels like twice in a yr?

Someone should respond to this pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
adampedia:
I need a 10 yrs passport. Anyone that just had this done in Ikeja should Pls highlight all it takes to get it done for me.
I'll be appreciative.

Pls help a brother here?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashaniade: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
adampedia:

Someone should respond to this pls
Is it not the same processing? Check it on their website
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashaniade: 6:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
shawnmich:
I would have give you a guys number that work at nin headquarter in abuja. They are the one responsible for dropping of name faster and doing it but his problem be that you will need to go there one on one and stay on his neck else many immigration officer also give documents to him and stay on his neck which means competitions.

baba abeg I dey wait
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thecvbankng: 6:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Can anyone confirm if they have resumed capturing/biometrics for new passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Happyfellow147:
I wanted to ask who's applying in Port Harcourt because I didn't have a smooth experience there today.
I applied online and had my interview scheduled for today
On getting there, I realized that those officers do not recognize the online date.
The officers were forming busy and appeared unfriendly
Here's what I concluded based on the questions I asked today
To start the process, you'd print out all relevant documents, take it to the third floor to open a file.
I was told that I should come with 7k for this.
After your file is opened, you'd get a text to come for interview
On the interview day, you'd be attended to at the ground floor after your name is called
I guess after the interview you'd be given a date to capture
Remember to write your name behind the building once you come.
u dnt give anyone money... go to the servicom desk and ur file will be opened and u will be sent to 3rd floor. Do not give anyone money
Stop askimg too many questions. Dress well. Go to the next building and buy file. Literally the next compound. 50 or 100 naira from the cybercafe. Price it to this price. Have all ur print outs and ask them to arrange it or go back to d passprt desk at d entrance and give them. Pls keep a straight face. This is gettin too much

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jsaviour:

I had a very ugly experience like this.

Your last sentence about writing name, what is that for and who writes the name?

I'm practically exhausted at this point.
call the nis number and report them!! The number has been posted several times or send an email to nis with name of one or two ppl doing this and ur experience!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
slim147:

Just budget 80k for lost password, like 50k for renewals . But if you are willing to wait forever. You can do it yourself with the official price
just negodu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Port Harcourt people you need to rise and speak for yourself before this gets out of hand. Form an alliance and report to the official NIS numbers. It will be good to have names of officers doing this

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ashaniade: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Can someone reach @shawnmich for me please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Poshdadiva: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oggg:
Port Harcourt people you need to rise and speak for yourself before this gets out of hand. Form an alliance and report to the official NIS numbers. It will be good to have names of officers doing this
Not just Port Harcourt alone, every other state or center that is all out to frustrate people..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Poshdadiva: 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
opelinho:

Have you now went for capturing? Did you received message before ģoing for capturing after your file has been vetted. Thanks
Have you gone for capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Israel07: 7:56pm On Jun 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kenny1111111: 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
meedx:

Please I would appreciate if you could assist by
linking me with someone so I could at least capture.

We that applied May. Just captured this June. Just be patient. They will call you anytime soon.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Esjayde: 8:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
I got my passport today. At last.
Applied since April. Not DIY.
Abeg help me thank Nigeria oo. We go do thanksgiving say we see our passport collect.

If you applied at Abeokuta up to April, please go for collection. Don't wait for text message please. LOTS of uncollected passports. MAY batch has been printed but still in production room.it should be ready in a few days.

If you're going for collection, better to get there early. The distribution process is quite poor, they have to call out all the names one by one from surnames starting with A. Rather tedious. Just imagine missing your round and having to wait till they start all over.

[s]Fyi, runs too dey sha. Both for capturing and collecting[/s]
Abeg no ask me about wetin I cancel o. I don cancel am

@shagamite

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good evening house. Please I applied for international passport for my kids and I today. (DIY) I used their father's surname while I used mine (though legally married). The officer refused to clear my kids starting I'm suppose to back the application with our marriage certificate ( which I didn't go with) and he frowned at the fact that I didn't include my husband's name. He even advised I pay again and start afresh thereby including my husband's name... Told me how it may pose a threat should we decide to travel as a family or should I decide to travel alone with my kids. I got confused and even left him with the files, promising to come back tomorrow with a decision of wether to start afresh or continue with the application. Please I'm so disturbed and still confused. Please advice please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ivymich: 8:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Israel07:
My experience at Awka today was funny...
I opted for DIY process. Went with every document. Did online payment on 17th n scheduled for interview today 23rd. Got there I was directed to this Yoruba guy who said i should go get my passport payment slip instead of d acknowledgement slip I was with then asked if I was given a date I said today n he was was like it can't be, then went on to ask me for receipt of my identification letter. Omo I just lost my cool.. what's receipt for Identification letter? Not even school asks for that so how come? He was like mine looks fake, that it has no seal n stamp. O boy! Even d blind sef dey see am naa.. Finally he n other Igbo guy asked me to leave d office. One other lady now asked if it was a DIY process.
I had to call my mum who's a civil servant abt d issue so she got d receipt for me...
I go show that guy madness tommorow. The funny thing is that this same officers do runs in a nearby cafe just outside d gate with fake identification letter n guarantor's...
I go update una tomorrow.

Sorry about that.... I was asked to go and reprint everything simply because I used black and white. I paid N2500 to a cafe inside the office for my kids and I . Was surprised to see every other person's documents were black and white like mine but weren't told to reprint. Was cleared for capturing waiting for my file to reach capturing office like hours l, had to go back to where I was verified, and the officer said he later noticed I didn't attach my marriage certificate to my kids files blah blah and that was how I came back home. Still very angry �

(1) (2) (3) ... (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.