Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (307) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1433116 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lordjonjo(m): 7:07am On Jul 15, 2021
I called an officer to check. The collection date on the collection slip is the 13th of August.
tomsniel:

Where did you check? What was the date on your collection slip?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lordjonjo(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2021
That is what is officially stated but mine took two weeks.
suzyberry:
does it take exactly 3weeks for renewal and 6 weeks for fresh or it could be less?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Morgan9(m): 8:19am On Jul 15, 2021
lordjonjo:
I have received my passport yesterday at Alausa. I registered and captured on the 16th of June. The passport was ready at at 1st of July. Biko, your passport should be ready.
Was it renewal or fresh?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yourfavourite: 10:16am On Jul 15, 2021
When did you apply for renewal and which of their offices did you select
lordjonjo:
That is what is officially stated but mine took two weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meedx: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2021
yourfavourite:
When did you apply for renewal and which of their offices did you select
He has already given a timeline of his passport journey.
Try to read through the thread from 5 pages backward, you'll find the info you seek.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meedx: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2021
Morgan9:

Was it renewal or fresh?
He has already given a timeline of his passport journey.
Try to read through the thread from 5 pages backward, you'll find the info you seek.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mydas4ever: 12:02pm On Jul 15, 2021
My agent just told me passport issuance is now 45k in Lagos, please confirm price if you recently requested for passport in Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2021
drrosedanielle:
Good morning all., Please help on what to do., I applied online really last month and saw my capturing date for this July stated., However, I login of recent to check my portal again but didn't see any interview date stated anymore.... They only told me to contact their office at Alausa is where I chooses., What can I do please and also, can I use my sister international passport as a guarantor as that has been my issue (will there be need for voters card again if I make use of her international passport data Page)

Same here. Have you gone to Alausa?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SaintOpzy(m): 12:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hi guys, new commenter here..

Please, does anyone know the official prices for the passports, especially the 64 page, 10yrs one.?

and is it possible to get a passport without going through agents and their fees?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joiceee(f): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2021
opelinho:
For people waiting for text message on capturing on a DIY route. Let have patience. If your file don't have issues. You will definitely be text for your capturing. I think that's one of the strategies to distract people from using the DIY route. I submitted my file on June 17 for vetting. I received a message for capturing this evening. If you know you are not needing ur passport urgently, you can try the route. My own passport will expire by October and I know I don't have any extra money to dash people. That's why I start on time
even people that did not use DIY were asked to wait for date before capturing, I heard its the new law
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joiceee(f): 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Duisburg:

Ibadan. No, it's not DIY.
I am also doing my passport in Ibadan and I have a contact there. I was given July 14 as capture date but couldn't go yesterday. I called him to inform him I will be coming tomorrow for capturing and he told me it's not possible that I will have to wait for SMS, that a new law was made today. I am seriously devastated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joiceee(f): 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2021
Phobos19:

Your original documents (birth certificate, certificate of origin) for sighting during interview. I thought your interview date was June 7.

Anyway, be ready for a long day. Ibadan center is no really DIY friendly, everyone there keep saying who is helping you sort your file (including people at servicom) and it always feels like you did something wrong applying online yourself. Coupled with the crowd there (because even those that paid agents had to wait for long, depending on how long your own leg is)

Did my own interview yesterday, got there 7:28am and my file was the last for interview (DIY) at 4:50pm.

It's unlikely you do capturing same day because they keep having spillover (capturing done yesterday was for those that were interviewed on Wednesday). I'm to go for capturing today but I had to shift patients' appointments to today, so, until another good day

PS: An officer told me Fridays and Mondays are super hectic
is it the passport office at Agodi gate?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lizzer: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2021
Lizzer:
Good afternoon All,
Am new here, please I would like to know if anyone that did capturing on the 29th of June in Abeokuta has gotten his or her passport?

Can someone please answer me.☝
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phobos19: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2021
Joiceee:
is it the passport office at Agodi gate?

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Margy: 5:35pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hello

Please my fellow DIYooo...How is the DIY process in Enugu? Is the DIY possible or do I go the other way... I'm applying for a fresh passport for my daughter. I no get spare money to dash anybody pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opelinho(m): 5:52pm On Jul 15, 2021
SaintOpzy:
Hi guys, new commenter here..

Please, does anyone know the official prices for the passports, especially the 64 page, 10yrs one.?

and is it possible to get a passport without going through agents and their fees?
It's 72,000 for the 10yrs. You can go through DIY route. I did same and waiting for passport to be ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxicon(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Good evening House,

Please I was just informed that my NIN is not showing my data at all and on the NIMC portal it is showing it can not be found. I was informed this can be fixed with N5k.

Anyone has this issue and how was it resolved?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SaintOpzy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SaintOpzy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 15, 2021
opelinho:

It's 72,000 for the 10yrs. You can go through DIY route. I did same and waiting for passport to be ready

okay, thanks.
please, how do I go about it?

and what documents do I need?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxicon(m): 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2021
adaoyoyo:

I have pm you already. Pls reach out if u dont see it.

Thanks.

Please how did you resolve yours?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maxicon(m): 9:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
oluchi007003:
I had to pay someone who did it for me.Quite pricey but it was worth it cos my name dropped the next day.I waited for several weeks but it never dropped so I guess it was money well spent.

Please could you assist with your contact

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ActivistSlimfeez: 10:29pm On Jul 15, 2021
Joiceee:
I am also doing my passport in Ibadan and I have a contact there. I was given July 14 as capture date but couldn't go yesterday. I called him to inform him I will be coming tomorrow for capturing and he told me it's not possible that I will have to wait for SMS, that a new law was made today. I am seriously devastated
God is a miraculous God always, the favour I got at Agodi gate really captivated me a lot... Strictly DIY, I was at the immigration office last week Friday July 9th for my capturing due to a call i received through an immigration office on the 4th of July to come for my capturing on the 7th of july, but due to my schedule at work, I couldn't make it on that 4th and I had to go on Monday 12th July 2021. Based on experience, the office is always crowded every Monday and Friday which I will advised who ever that wanna visit the office on those two days to always avoid it. Remember I said I was called for capturing, but when I got there, I was asked to show them the message I received from them which I can't provide one as a result of the calls I received and I tried to call the number back the same day and no one picked the calls. I had already made up my mind to take my leave that day, but another illusion still tells me to fought the battle.... Story continue

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bolagabriella: 12:00am On Jul 16, 2021
Hello house,
Please i would like to do change of name on my international passport. Will i have to go to Abuja? What documents would i need and cost? Anyone who has gone through the process this year should please contribute.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Remilekun187: 3:52am On Jul 16, 2021
[Pkease, what's the process, I=m currentkt in Akure and think of applying soonquote author=klem93 post=103673048]

Have you checked on it in the office urself? Or you're waiting for text[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Remilekun187: 3:56am On Jul 16, 2021
Can you help with useful information on how you go about this? I'm in Akure and would like to process mine too.

quote author=cypher01 post=103701045]Yayyy

I collected my passport today at Akure Passport office. I didn’t receive any message. Applied since April. The officer said it’s being ready since [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Remilekun187: 4:35am On Jul 16, 2021
Can you help with your contact please. I'll like to know the process you use. I'm in Akure and urgently need the passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ogunsmichael: 5:37am On Jul 16, 2021
Any Ilorin people here. Captured 16th of June, any information
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by moyin29: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2021
Hello, is it due to marriage, if yes i did mine recently at Alausa
bolagabriella:
Hello house,
Please i would like to do change of name on my international passport. Will i have to go to Abuja? What documents would i need and cost? Anyone who has gone through the process this year should please contribute.
Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aremutaiwo960(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2021
Good morning everyone, pls I just filled my online reg now and I am about to pay cos I will be leaving my place of work to go to Akure since there is holiday on Tuesday and Wednesday, I want to ask how the situation is in Akure and will I be allowed to do my capturing on thursday when I get to their office
Remilekun187:
Can you help with useful information on how you go about this? I'm in Akure and would like to process mine too.

quote author=cypher01 post=103701045]Yayyy

I collected my passport today at Akure Passport office. I didn’t receive any message. Applied since April. The officer said it’s being ready since
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bolagabriella: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2021
moyin29:
Hello, is it due to marriage, if yes i did mine recently at Alausa
Wow...it's due to arrangement of name. My middle name was used in place of my last name.
Thanks for the response.
Do you have a link in alausa?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
Please send an email
adaoyoyo:

Pls help me with the contact. Am having same issue. Captured since April and am still having this nin issue.biko help me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2021
oluchi007003:
Please send an email
Finally got captured on Thursday and will be picking up my passport on Monday next week. This was after having gone the DIY way and making no headway since the 17th of june. So discovering that the only language/motivation being understood by the NIS officers was money, I quickly obliged them and everything was expressly done.
Note: Time factor so as to meet a deadline was why I went ahead to go the money way.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.