Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (308) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1434239 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyehomie(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2021
obitryce:

Finally got captured on Thursday and will be picking up my passport on Monday next week. This was after having gone the DIY way and making no headway since the 17th of june. So discovering that the only language/motivation being understood by the NIS officers was money, I quickly obliged them and everything was expressly done.
Note: Time factor so as to meet a deadline was why I went ahead to go the money way.

Simply put, you bribed your way through as a Typical Nigerian... but always know that You are making it hard for those who couldn't afford to give bribe...

13 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2021
adebisilucy:
So the officer in charge at Abuja sent me a message that my passport will be ready anytime soon, few hours later he sent me my data page, I was so happy and also full of emotions considering what I've gone through. Waited till today after collecting the hard copy before sharing the news.
Ladies and gentlemen, thanks for your support throughout this journey, the mission seems impossible but you gave me hope and support, you created an impact I'll always remember for good.
THANK YOU
Can you give me his contact. It's almost 4weeks and I'm yet to get mine, Renewal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Farrm22: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
I applied for passport renewal at ikoyi passport office I did my capturing on the 21th of may.. more than 7 weeks now I havent gotten my passport.. I'm totally confused.. anyone with useful link on how I could get my passport out on time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by THUNDER4real(m): 4:40pm On Jul 17, 2021
Kingzy4pep:
Can you give me his contact. It's almost 4weeks and I'm yet to get mine, Renewal.
Which of the office in Abuja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mhegar: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2021
Have you been to there servicom to confirm if it is ready or you are waiting for text message?

Farrm22:
I applied for passport renewal at ikoyi passport office I did my capturing on the 21th of may.. more than 7 weeks now I havent gotten my passport.. I'm totally confused.. anyone with useful link on how I could get my passport out on time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kingzy4pep(m): 5:22pm On Jul 17, 2021
THUNDER4real:
Which of the office in Abuja?
Hqtrs, sauka
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Farrm22: 7:08pm On Jul 17, 2021
Have you been to there servicom to confirm if it is ready or you are waiting for text message?

I was waiting for their text but I will go down to ikoyi immediately after the holiday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Galaxyroyp(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2021
Akinwumi10:
Really helpful thread and I'm happy I came across this thread. I think osogbo centre has some.new 32 passport booklet they just processed. Just collected mine this week

Did you toe the DIY path?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jokeydamson(f): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Growingboi:
I like this kind of meeting.... Any going on the 30th, let's hook up as well.

How do I get to the centre please? I will be coming from Lagos. I'm doing the one of N17,800 trust know issues as I heard they have migrated to the one of 26k?

Cc: Tinkerogun

Done and dusted already... wait for six weeks for collection

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Riozpet(m): 9:39am On Jul 18, 2021
Please guys, does anybody have contacts with NIMC? I really need help. My daughter's passport is still not processed as the NIN hasn't 'dropped' according to them. She captured since mid-April at the Ikoyi center. Really frustrating. Please help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mohtunrahyor(f): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2021
Riozpet:
Please guys, does anybody have contacts with NIMC? I really need help. My daughter's passport is still not processed as the NIN hasn't 'dropped' according to them. She captured since mid-April at the Ikoyi center. Really frustrating. Please help.
Since it’s taking time to drop, I would advise you to contact @adebisilucy here because sometimes NIN takes 6months to drop naturally and by that time your passport payment would have expired and you will be ask to make another payment or go through hectic validation process. Do something to make it drop before the 6th month

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wfjimmytobby(m): 10:36am On Jul 18, 2021
please I need details on how to get a international passport payment and all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2021
wfjimmytobby:
please I need details on how to get a international passport payment and all
https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/pages/passportpaymentguidelines
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opelinho(m): 11:56am On Jul 18, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

Since it’s taking time to drop, I would advise you to contact @adebisilucy here because sometimes NIN takes 6months to drop naturally and by that time your passport payment would have expired and you will be ask to make another payment or go through hectic validation process. Do something to make it drop before the 6th month
It doesn't take 6 months to drop. It's only when you have issues with ur NIN. And passport payment takes 1 year before it expires

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jstemmanex(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pls I need some directions.

I'm applying for passport and only Standard ePassport is available on the drop down menu.

Secondly, at point of payment there are various options : InnovatePay, PayArena, SaanaPay, Teasy, etc. Which should I choose for card payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
jstemmanex:
Pls I need some directions.

I'm applying for passport and only Standard ePassport is available on the drop down menu.

Secondly, at point of payment there are various options : InnovatePay, PayArena, SaanaPay, Teasy, etc. Which should I choose for card payment

I recommend SaanaPay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Poshdadiva: 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

It takes a year for payment to expire not 6 months

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jstemmanex(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2021
Okay, thanks. Please hope I'm not do in anything wrong. The amount it's bringing is 25,000. Thought its about 19k+

aieromon:

I recommend SaanaPay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2021
jstemmanex:
Okay, thanks. Please hope I'm not do in anything wrong. The amount it's bringing is 25,000. Thought its about 19k+
lagos, abuja or rivers will bring up 25k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mohtunrahyor(f): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2021
Poshdadiva:

It takes a year for payment to expire not 6 months
opelinho:

It doesn't take 6 months to drop. It's only when you have issues with ur NIN. And passport payment takes 1 year before it expires
That means the servicom man i met didn’t understand my point before giving instances
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sammyp01: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Has anyone gotten their passport. for those who captured after the portal was opened.
I captured on the 15th of June in port Harcourt. Till date the passport isn't out. I called my contact at the NIN office and they said there have not started producing passport booklet. And I need my passport ASAP.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EllemGiggy: 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2021
Please can someone help out, I lost my passport some years ago and didn't do anything about it since my travelling intention was dropped
But now I want to do the renewal/retrieval. Anyone with information on how I can go about it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iyebiyeoluwa: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2021
Pls, for pure diy application and registration, where in Lagos can anyone recommend? Is Ikoyi still the best in Lagos considering the fact that I will be coming from Oyo state, I want to have an idea of the best friendly diy center in Lagos. Thank you for the reply in advance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Riozpet(m): 5:12pm On Jul 18, 2021
mohtunrahyor:

Thanks for your response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Duisburg: 11:49pm On Jul 18, 2021
Anyone captured in Ibadan on 30th or thereabouts and have gotten their passport?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyoOla20(f): 2:44am On Jul 19, 2021
Still waiting for Mine as well ,I captured on 9th June,Sauka Abuja.
sammyp01:
Has anyone gotten their passport. for those who captured after the portal was opened.
I captured on the 15th of June in port Harcourt. Till date the passport isn't out. I called my contact at the NIN office and they said there have not started producing passport booklet. And I need my passport ASAP.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AyoOla20(f): 2:51am On Jul 19, 2021
Good morning,please is there anyone that captured around 9th of June at NIS Hq Abuja and had picked up their passport?��
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelcipher(m): 10:03am On Jul 19, 2021
If you captured at Abeokuta wks ago, please just come there and see if your passport is ready. Cos I can see alot here.

I capture 16th July and I got it today. No sms

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tocynajani(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2021
lordjonjo:
Timeline
Registration and capturing 16th of June. It was supposed to by DIY but they wouldn't allow me submit because I have over 6 months validity. I had to go for interview upstairs for that and their senior officer only agreed after greasing his palms (I no get choice). Immediately he approved he approved me for renewal, I told him to allow me capture and the request was granted too. Decided to check yesterday and found that it has been ready since 1st of July.
Don't wait for any text message.
Renewal is officially 3 weeks while Fresh application takes 6 weeks.

How much did this cost in total?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meedx: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2021
michaelcipher:
If you captured at Abeokuta wks ago, please just come there and see if your passport is ready. Cos I can see alot here.

I capture 16th July and I got it today. No sms

As in July 16? Wonderful!

(1) (2) (3) ... (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.