Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432277 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by africandictator(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good day everyone, please does anyone have an idea how much an international passport application costs in Lagos. I need a passport asap
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Morgan9(m): 4:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
africandictator:
Good day everyone, please does anyone have an idea how much an international passport application costs in Lagos. I need a passport asap
Go to festac command
Those officers thier are friendly.
If u wanna do it with the help of an immigration officer it shouldn't cost more than 27k but DIY is Not more than. 18k..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DanWord(m): 6:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Udapod:
I have finally gotten my international passport. I did capturing last month and i got the passport a day before yesterday

Please which date did you capturing and location?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KolaSteven(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Morgan9:

Go to festac command
If u wanna do it with the help of an immigration officer it shouldn't cost more than 27k but DIY is Not more than. 18k..
No, this info is wrong.
DIY in Lagos, Abuja, and PH is 27k while it's 18k at other states apart from these 3 locations.
If you are using an immigration officer in any of the 3 states, you shouldn't expect to pay anything less than 40k.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jsaviour(f): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
Morgan9:

Go to festac command

Are you from another country? In which Nigeria is passport 18k? Passport diy is 26k and express is around 50k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jsaviour(f): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
stephenponti:

Please how much did it cost you to have your NIN to drop I was told 50k and that is making me to consider moving to a nearby state where they don't require NIN. I stay in Lagos

Never pay anybody 50k. I paid 4k for the NIN to drop after change. Some didn't pay at all but it will take 1 week before it drops.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jsaviour(f): 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Please, my Port Harcourt brothers and sisters, how is your DIY journey going. These officers at Port Harcourt office are just demonic agents. Submitted file since on 18 June but haven't heard anything up till now. No call for capture not to talk of passport printing.

What is the way forward?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lizzer: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning all,

Please if did passport renewal capturing at Abeokuta from 26th of june backward.
kindly go to Immigration office Abeokuta and pick your passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lizzer: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Good morning soleymade,
Were you able to solve below issues?
If no, maybe i can give you a contact of an officer that can help you out.
solelymade:

Na passport oooo... Nothing else. Maybe I should recap the situation again, so you understand.
Wife has expired passport in her maiden name, so renewal/change of name due to marriage.
Husband has expired passport in his old compound name (surname - KING; he did the passport before he married) , and wants new passport in his last name which the wife and children use( surname - KINGSTER). Marriage certificate, NIN, Driver's License are all in KINGSTER, He has sworn affidavit and newspaper publication for change of name, and likewise the wife.

I don't know how those documents are not enough to capture the wife ooooo until the man does a valid passport. We were giving lectures and stories of how women run away with the kids and all sort. I tire oooo

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2021
Okay so I finally went to ikoyi command yesterday to check if my passport was ready....and I was told they haven't finished processing for June...I think say nah whining and I hung around to speak to a higher ranked officer...but was same thing o....hoping to check again in two weeks....captured on the 10th of June tho....omo ikoyi command is slow o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gtessy: 11:08am On Jul 29, 2021
corleone427:
Okay so I finally went to ikoyi command yesterday to check if my passport was ready....and I was told they haven't finished processing for June...I think say nah whining and I hung around to speak to a higher ranked officer...but was same thing o....hoping to check again in two weeks....captured on the 10th of June tho....omo ikoyi command is slow o

Thanks for the information. Mine is Ikoyi too and captured June 17th. It’s well oh. I don’t know why I went to Ikoyi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Happyfellow147: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Please anyone has the number of a legit person in Port Harcourt?
This DIY option is long and may spoil things for me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by solelymade: 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lizzer:
Good morning soleymade,
Were you able to solve below issues?
If no, maybe i can give you a contact of an officer that can help you out.
Thanks Lizzer. I will send you a DM. Please check your mail.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gabem: 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please how do you do it I have been on this since first week in July kindly help me on how do drop NIN, I rearrange my name on NIN

Jsaviour:

Never pay anybody 50k. I paid 4k for the NIN to drop after change. Some didn't pay at all but it will take 1 week before it drops.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by majormofor(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
adebisilucy:
I sent you a pm
i didn't see any thing.
can you please send it at moformajor@gmail.com
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Please I received an email from NIS to come for capturing at Alausa

Do I need to know or take anything along?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obawinner(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oggg:
go onto the remita portal. Look for NIMC. Date of birth correction, payment is 15k. Pay online and then go to the nin office
after payment and submitting necessary details at NIMC. How long does it take for the change of DOB to be effected on the NIN slip?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amoode2021: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
psalm68:

For renewal, it's 3weeks after capture and 6 weeks after capture for fresh application.
It could be less actually

Is this irrespective of the collection date stated on the Confirmation Slip? I did my capturing on 4 Jul and can now see collection is on 6 Sept and am perplex renewal is going to take 2 months and 2 days after capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opelinho(m): 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
amoode2021:

Is this irrespective of the collection date stated on the Confirmation Slip? I did my capturing on 4 Jul and can now see collection is on 6 Sept and am perplex renewal is going to take 2 months and 2 days after capturing.
Don't wait. Just go there. I did mine july 5. I might check tomorrow. If its alausa, it should be ready by now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Jsaviour:
Please, my Port Harcourt brothers and sisters, how is your DIY journey going. These officers at Port Harcourt office are just demonic agents. Submitted file since on 18 June but haven't heard anything up till now. No call for capture not to talk of passport printing.

What is the way forward?
you people should keep complaining and ringing the customer care line to complain about PH. If a lot of people do, it will spark a change. The demons there are too much. Please get their names and call them out too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Farrm22: 6:54pm On Jul 29, 2021
PLEASE HOUSE I NEED SERIOUS HELP I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT RENEWAL AT THE IKOYI IMMIGRATION OFFICE I CAPTURED ON THE 21 OF MAY 2021.. I WENT THERE LAST WEEK THURSDAY AFTER THE SALAH HOLIDAY TILL NOW PASSPORT IS NOT OUT.. I JUST NEED THE PASSPORT.. JUST THE PASSPORT ONLY HOUSE PLEASE ANYONE THAT CAN BE OF HELP I WILL BE SO GRATEFUL...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by angelys(f): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Farrm22:
PLEASE HOUSE I NEED SERIOUS HELP I APPLIED FOR PASSPORT RENEWAL AT THE IKOYI IMMIGRATION OFFICE I CAPTURED ON THE 21 OF MAY 2021.. I WENT THERE LAST WEEK THURSDAY AFTER THE SALAH HOLIDAY TILL NOW PASSPORT IS NOT OUT.. I JUST NEED THE PASSPORT.. JUST THE PASSPORT ONLY HOUSE PLEASE ANYONE THAT CAN BE OF HELP I WILL BE SO GRATEFUL...

Ikoyi immigration office are really Frustrating People, I have rescheduled my flight for next week, but still never know when to pick my passport cry .. I have really spent so much money for my travel
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Joiceee(f): 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Oggg:
it hs been stopped. There is a court ruling to that effect. Please can you print out this court ruling from the internet or something.
I dnt know what’s wrong with this passprt office you have gone to.
Or ask to see the PCO.
This is absurd.
Or call the customer care lime when you are there
please I need your help. In my passport, my place of birth is "Ahiazu" instead of "Ahiazu mbaise" can this be an issue?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amoode2021: 7:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
opelinho:

Don't wait. Just go there. I did mine july 5. I might check tomorrow. If its alausa, it should be ready by now

Me and you will be there together tomorrow abeg. Thanks for the update.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obitryce(m): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Happyfellow147:
Please anyone has the number of a legit person in Port Harcourt?
This DIY option is long and may spoil things for me

I will be at PH office 2moro to pickup my family's passports. If u can meet up, I will introduce you to one of their highest officer there that gets everything done within a week as long as you are willing to pay. PH office is not DIY friendly, that I learnt before playing ball.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by angelys(f): 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Who can Help me with My passport, i can't afford to reschedule my flight again ooo. I'm really tired and frustrated �. Any legit person in Ikoyi Please!!!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Happyfellow147: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good evening Sir
How do I reach out to you?
My email is cbuzolilian@gmail.com
obitryce:

I will be at PH office 2moro to pickup my family's passports. If u can meet up, I will introduce you to one of their highest officer there that gets everything done within a week as long as you are willing to pay. PH office is not DIY friendly, that I learnt before playing ball.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Morgan9(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Udapod:
I have finally gotten my international passport. I did capturing last month and i got the passport a day before yesterday
Which immigration command did u do ur capturing and wot date..
Is it renewal or fresh?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by buchito1(m): 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
corleone427:
UYO (AKWA IBOM STATE) Is actually the best place for one to get his International Passport smiley

So I finally got my passport today!!! cheesy

Captured on 22nd June! Strictly DIY way. Total amount spent, was just 17,800 and extra 1K to the Officer to get me a court stamp in the Guarantor File (She just wanted me to dash her something) also paid 1K for National Population Certificate cause I couldn't find my birth certificate.

Picked up my Passport Today.
Roughly 5 weeks.

Thanks to everybody that contributed on this thread! I wish y'all success! And I hope and pray Nigeria would be better! smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EmmySparky(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
alaricsaltzman:
Please I received an email from NIS to come for capturing at Alausa

Do I need to know or take anything along?
nothing...just go with the text...u will pick up your file at the information centre there...

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Pearlypinky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.