Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440273 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ambeed(f): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2021
I have a new passport I obtained this year but I want to change the DOB, how do I go about it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funkiedee: 4:53pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oggg:
where are you applying from? If in Lagos, ph or Abuja you compulsorily need NIN.

Thank you.
I am applying from Lagos. This NIN issue is giving me sleepless night. I’ve been on the matter since April. I don know what else do.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Itzmemikky: 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2021
Good evening

1. Pls what is the cost to renew passport? Do i need any supporting documents to have it renewed? I live in Lagos, which of the NIS commands is the best for me to renew my passport?

2. I want to obtain new passport for my child too, how do i go about this?

Thank you and God bless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:35pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ambeed:
I have a new passport I obtained this year but I want to change the DOB, how do I go about it?
this is the worst thing you can want to do to yourself at this time. Why did you not use the correct dob in the 1st place?
It is better if you live in Abuja, otherwise get ready for turn turn and criminals tht are waitin to fleece you
Anyways the official cost of this is about 59k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opelinho(m): 6:37pm On Jul 24, 2021
Morgan9:

Oga stop saying what u don't know.
Which one is NiN is printed on the passport.
At Owerri command NiN is not compulsory
I did my capturing without NiN .. Waiting patiently for 6 weeks formy passport
NIN is on the new passport data page
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:41pm On Jul 24, 2021
Itzmemikky:
Good evening

1. Pls what is the cost to renew passport? Do i need any supporting documents to have it renewed? I live in Lagos, which of the NIS commands is the best for me to renew my passport?

2. I want to obtain new passport for my child too, how do i go about this?

Thank you and God bless

1. Cost to renew a passprt in Lagos state is 26k.
U need ur old passport booklet, application letter addressed to CG for ppt renewal, aplication form, payment slip, acknowledgmnt slip, 2 passprt photos, black and grey file and NIN.
2. For yr child to obtain a passport in LAGOS, it is 26k
Child should have his/her NIN, application form, 2 separate handwritten letters of consent to obtain ppt from both parents, acknowedgmnt slip, original birth certifcate, payment slip, 2 passprt photos, black and grey file, NIN of one or both parents, data page of international passprt of one or both parents. If mum has changed name needs to also add sworn affidavit, marriage certificate and newspaper publication.

All the information above and more is on the nigerian immigration portal and is up to date- check there also for your own knowledge

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 6:43pm On Jul 24, 2021
Funkiedee:

Thank you.
I am applying from Lagos. This NIN issue is giving me sleepless night. I’ve been on the matter since April. I don know what else do.
some ppl here said they did in abeokuta without it. If you have not pid, pls read this thread. Locate those fellows and start the abeokuta own now now.
Otherwise look for other DIY friendly states that are not Lagos, Abuja or Rivers—- the other 34 states do not require NIN

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nisiw365: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2021
Ambeed:
It costs money. The last time I did it for someone, cost was 150k. Probably the price will be 150k-200k presently
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2021
I still check the list on their site of processed and uncollected passport for ikoyi my name still nor dey there embarassed embarassedwho I offend nah..... captured on the 10th of June...If to say I know nah alausa for ikeja I for just go cry cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by meedx: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2021
corleone427:
I still check the list on their site of processed and uncollected passport for ikoyi my name still nor dey there embarassed embarassedwho I offend nah..... captured on the 10th of June...If to say I know nah alausa for ikeja I for just go cry cry
That list is for the backlog that was cleared.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 8:45pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nisiw365:

It costs money. The last time I did it for someone, cost was 150k. Probably the price will be 150k-200k presently
the only amount going to FG is 59k including the new passport. No need for these people to continue to do this..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nisiw365: 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oggg:
the only amount going to FG is 59k including the new passport. No need for these people to continue to do this..
Well I don't know 59k goes to FG. What I know is they charge 150m for change of DOB
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Itzmemikky: 9:14pm On Jul 24, 2021
Oggg:

1. Cost to renew a passprt in Lagos state is 26k.
U need ur old passport booklet, application letter addressed to CG for ppt renewal, aplication form, payment slip, acknowledgmnt slip, 2 passprt photos, black and grey file and NIN.
2. For yr child to obtain a passport in LAGOS, it is 26k
Child should have his/her NIN, application form, 2 separate handwritten letters of consent to obtain ppt from both parents, acknowedgmnt slip, original birth certifcate, payment slip, 2 passprt photos, black and grey file, NIN of one or both parents, data page of international passprt of one or both parents. If mum has changed name needs to also add sworn affidavit, marriage certificate and newspaper publication.

All the information above and more is on the nigerian immigration portal and is up to date- check there also for your own knowledge

Thank you, thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Peddylove(f): 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2021
michaelcipher:
If you captured at Abeokuta wks ago, please just come there and see if your passport is ready. Cos I can see alot here.

I capture 16th July and I got it today. No sms

Where in Abeokuta pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bossman(m): 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2021
Nonsense! Do some research and get the facts before correcting other people incorrectly! I have a passport and my NIN is on the passport data page. If your location does not require NIN, then you must not have the Enhanced E-passport. If your location does not require it today, eventually they will require it.

https://immigration.gov.ng/enhanced-epassport/

Morgan9:

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by majormofor(m): 10:02pm On Jul 24, 2021
joideviv:
Just received a call to come collect my passport, it's not even Up to 5weeks. I can now embark on this long walk to getting admission and Visa.

Documentation, capturing and interview was on the 8th June, at the passport office Katsina. Cost me 24k
getting admission in whch country?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lizzer: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2021
You can go to Abeokuta immigration office , if you are in Lagos, I did mine there .NIN is not required.
Funkiedee:
Please does renewal of passport require NIN?

I have DOB issues on my NIN and it is taking over 2 months to be rectified but I need to renew my international passport urgently. I want to do the 10 -year one.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lizzer: 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2021
For renewal of international passport, NIN is only required if you wish to renew at Lagos, Abuja and Rivers state.
Bossman:
Yes, as far as I know NIN is required for passport renewal these days. The form has a required entry fir NIN. And the NIN is printed on the passport.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2021
meedx:

That list is for those backlog that was cleared.

Oh okay...I thought they were following me from my village o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Morgan9(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2021
Oggg:
some ppl here said they did in abeokuta without it. If you have not pid, pls read this thread. Locate those fellows and start the abeokuta own now now.
Otherwise look for other DIY friendly states that are not Lagos, Abuja or Rivers—- the other 34 states do not require NIN
NIN is not compulsory in owerri.
I did my own without nin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kcallerpsi: 7:24am On Jul 25, 2021
oluchi007003:
I had to pay someone who did it for me.Quite pricey but it was worth it cos my name dropped the next day.I waited for several weeks but it never dropped so I guess it was money well spent.

Please, how did you go about it? I need your contact
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Davidganna10: 10:09am On Jul 25, 2021
Morgan9:

was it DIY Sir?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Morgan9(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2021
Davidganna10:
was it DIY Sir?

dIY = stands for ... do it yourself.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Davidganna10: 10:38am On Jul 25, 2021
Morgan9:

dIY = stands for ... do it yourself.
I know....I want know whether it was DIY or agent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Morgan9(m): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2021
Davidganna10:
I know....I want know whether it was DIY or agent
U
I used agent.
Owerri command is not DIY friendly.
They will frustrate ur life thier.
Even on top agent that I used sef .
I saw hell before I could capture.
I will never advice anyone to go to owerri command for passport related issues those people there are very useless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Davidganna10: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2021
Morgan9:

U
I used agent.
Owerri command is not DIY friendly.
They will frustrate ur life thier.
Even on top agent that I used sef .
I saw hell before I could capture.
I will never advice anyone to go to owerri command for passport related issues those people there are very useless
wow!! thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by psalm68(m): 11:08am On Jul 25, 2021
Well, whether DIY or otherwise, NIN is very compulsory.
There are claims that some states allow you to submit application without NIN. Lagos and Abuja make it mandatory.
Again, Alausa is very DIY friendly. Can't say such about ikoyi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MikisodConsult(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2021
Pls what are the necessary documents to be taken to servicom for capturing. I submitted my print outs since 2nd July and yet to be called for capturing, though I just booked and appointment online for tomorrow, Monday. I pray I find favour for this Ibadan, because I don't have money to bribe any Officer

Nobleman4l:
I will like to update the house on my journey following DIY. Ikoyi Passport office. After booking an appointment and printing out my appointment slip with all necessary document I proceeded to Ikoyi Passport office. Went straight to the servicom unit to submit my application document but I was initially turned down by the PCO. That they will be ready for me next week Wednesday. After sitting at their office for like 30 minutes I went back to the PCO and told him I was on appointment and showed him my appointment slip before he agreed to attend to me. Filled their own form at the servicom unit and then began the process of documentation. In the following order
1. Servicom
2. Re-issue
3. Socket & Account
4. Enrollment
5. Capturing
6. Servicom

I carried the file opened for me from one office to the other, until I finally captured same day, which was yesterday 22 nd July, 2021. I finally submitted my file back to Servicom after capturing. I spent the whole day at the passport office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by joideviv(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2021
majormofor:
getting admission in whch country?
UK
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Duisburg: 1:34pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anyone who captured on 30th June in Ibadan and have got their passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lizzer: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2021
Anyone who capture in Abeokuta on the 29th of June and have collected their passport?
I asked the immigration guy that helped me he said he wasn't sure mine is ready.
And I don't want to go from Lagos to Abeokuta when am not sure is there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.