Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436345 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayomidan: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
wfchris042:

Okay then after you printed them all out you took it there with you for your data printing
Yes, that's how I did mine, you can get a file at the rate of just N200 at the immigration office where you attach ur 2 passport photograph and put in ur files u printed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
wfchris042:

Okay then after you printed them all out you took it there with you for your data printing

No sir. When you submit your documents, that's when the officer attending to the documents will tell you when to come for Data capturing.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by depure(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
So like this no body one can complain to for a delay passport application. This country Na wao
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dragoneyes: 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good day everyone, i started the DIY today online , but couldn't make payment. But i saved all my acknowledgement forms wit application number and reference number on system. When I want to continue with payment the following day do i need to start afresh altogether from filling form?or jus go to bank and make payment? After making payment will i get SMS invite for submission?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daceo1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hello guys, i have been Scheduled for capturing tomorrow after 7days of submitting my docs. The stipulated time is 8am. Hope i can still do it if i get there by 12pm?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daceo1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
Dragoneyes:
Good day everyone, i started the DIY today online , but couldn't make payment. But i saved all my acknowledgement forms wit application number and reference number on system. When I want to continue with payment the following day do i need to start afresh altogether from filling form?or jus go to bank and make payment? After making payment will i get SMS invite for submission?

No. You can continue with your reference and application number. Then proceed to the selected office for submission of docs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daceo1(m): 4:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 7:09am On Aug 30, 2021
daceo1:
Hello guys, i have been Scheduled for capturing tomorrow after 7days of submitting my docs. The stipulated time is 8am. Hope i can still do it if i get there by 12pm?

Which command. Abeokuta only attend to the first 200 in a day sha. A subtle reminder
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by klem93(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2021
Dragoneyes:

Login with ur id it will take u to where u stopped
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 7:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Hello all ikoyi hopefuls,...I hope una dey bomb all NIS pages online....don't just sit back and wait for others to do it for you o....add your own voice...the more the better....if not we won't be attended to o....this nonsense must stop.....ikoyi must be made known to the rest of the country as a den of thieves.....and don't go to ikoyi command if you are a fresh applicant.....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Katherine98: 8:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Has anyone gotten passport from Ibadan office recently? Its been 7 weeks since capturing and I’m running out of patience.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Duisburg: 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Katherine98:
Has anyone gotten passport from Ibadan office recently? Its been 7 weeks since capturing and I’m running out of patience.
Mine is even in the ninth week now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Katherine98: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Duisburg:

Mine is even in the ninth week now.

Was your application DIY or you used an agent?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Duisburg: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Katherine98:

Was your application DIY or you used an agent?
Used an agent. Makes no difference though.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dragoneyes: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE,

PLEASE WHAT IS THE COLOUR OF THE BACKGROUND FOR MY PASSPORT, AND PLEASE HOW DO I ADDRESS THE LETTER TO THE COMPTROLLER? PLEASE GIVE ME DETAILS.BIT URGENT
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Katherine98: 11:54am On Aug 30, 2021
True, I used an agent too

Duisburg:

Used an agent. Makes no difference though.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daceo1(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
klem93:

Which command. Abeokuta only attend to the first 200 in a day sha. A subtle reminder

Thanks bro.

Alausa but im there now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mickeywilliams(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hello guys, anyone with information on Asaba immigrations? Is it DIY friendly?
I made some enquiries from someone who told me passport is 45k normal and 70k Express.
I need one urgently at most 8weeks. How feasible is this.
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunjigypsy: 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
daceo1:

Thanks bro.

Alausa but im there now.

Great one. My wife submitted hers on Friday, and she's waiting for the date to capture.

Best wishes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by shawlar(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
toludestin:
Yes

Abeg can I DM you for your contact there? For the Festac office
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:

I did my capture today. Not DIY though. I doubt if it'll be DIY friendly cos even after paying way more than the official charges for it, at the final stage of the capturing, the person there was still asking if I've anything for him. Paid #33k in total too.

Can I send you a mail , please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Drey007: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2021
Hello everyone
A friend of mine in Abuja is leaving the country soon and he needs to offload his stuffs in Abuja.
If you are in Abuja you can come check what you may need.
Everything are neatly used.

You can Pm for info.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pqute(f): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Please how long does it take to collect Nigerian visa after application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Potbellied:

Can I send you a mail , please?

Yes, sure..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mickeywilliams:
Hello guys, anyone with information on Asaba immigrations? Is it DIY friendly?
I made some enquiries from someone who told me passport is 45k normal and 70k Express.
I need one urgently at most 8weeks. How feasible is this.
Thank you.

I don't know about Asaba but it shouldn't be this expensive. Just get someone on the inside (preferably a high ranking official,) settle him, submit your details and follow-up on the process..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BoluwajiPieters: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
pqute:
Please how long does it take to collect Nigerian visa after application?

Visa or passport?

Visa, it depends on the embassy and how strong your application is.

Passport, 2-10weeks depending on the office applied through.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Drey007:
Hello everyone
A friend of mine in Abuja is leaving the country soon and he needs to offload his stuffs in Abuja.
If you are in Abuja you can come check what you may need.
Everything are neatly used.

You can Pm for info.

https://www.nairaland.com/5626551/house-clearance-sales-abuja-only
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ibenny(f): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hello,

Please I need help. Can someone with an expired international passport stand in as a guarantor for me? I am finding it hard to get a guarantor.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ibenny:
Hello,

Please I need help. Can someone with an expired international passport stand in as a guarantor for me? I am finding it hard to get a guarantor.

Unfortunately, No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
I’m so sorry for the stress you guys go through. A guy missed out on a scholarship yesterday (August 30th being his deadline) just because his data page wasn’t part of the documents he submitted.

I believe I was being inconsiderate when all I could do was chuckle while he spoke about his frustrations.

My passport, done in April through a Lady Officer at NIS, Sauka, Abuja, came out in a record 12 days and truthfully I didn’t have to pay anything like the express charge everyone is talking about now

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ibenny(f): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
aieromon:

Unfortunately, No

Thanks for this.
Please, do you know if someone in the immigration office will be willingly to stand in for me as guarantor?
I don't know the possibility of this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by corleone427: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
iamadonis22:
I’m so sorry for the stress you guys go through. A guy missed out on a scholarship yesterday (August 30th being his deadline) just because his data page wasn’t part of the documents he submitted.

I believe I was being inconsiderate when all I could do was chuckle while he spoke about his frustrations.

My passport, done in April through a Lady Officer at NIS, Sauka, Abuja, came out in a record 12 days and truthfully I didn’t have to pay anything like the express charge everyone is talking about now

Am about to miss out on a job offer abroad because of ikoyi immigration

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.