Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1431973 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ogetogeo(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2021
space02:
Does anyone have an idea if there’s booklet in Festac Immigration office.

Your response will be highly appreciated.

64 pages according to them on Tuesday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tutuwater(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2021
stephenponti:

I said there is no guarantee!
Well it can be guaranteed if Greasy palm is involved. But story of people lamenting about delays even after greasing palm is a lesson.
Okay, I did it in Abeokuta and the immigration officer said 6 weeks.
Maybe next month, if they don't have backlogs.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lexiwonder(m): 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2021
Please can anybody provide me with a link in ikoyi passport office. I did my passport renewal since july infact through agent, and they are saying it not ready and i need the passport urgently. Please any help is welcome. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobleman4l(m): 3:20pm On Sep 17, 2021
lexiwonder:
Please can anybody provide me with a link in ikoyi passport office. I did my passport renewal since july infact through agent, and they are saying it not ready and i need the passport urgently. Please any help is welcome. Thanks
Don't look for any AGENT, just go and see the PCO with your strong evidence.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamE: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2021
Thanks.
oluchi007003:
I replied you but didn't get any response from you.
You need
1.Affidavit from Federal high court with receipt stapled behind it.
2.Newspaper publication
3.NIN verification.Make sure you register your NIN early enough then be ready to pay for it to drop.
Change of name cost me over(that's more than)80k

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
hi,yes you can do change of name in Lagos.Changing your middle name might be the problem.Just when i wanted to change my middle name,i was adviced not to cos that's because i'll be changing my identity.
Oggg:
change of name due to marriage does not need one to go to abuja. I will advice u to change only ur surname and leave ur middle name alone. I repeat change of name on passport due to marriage for females foes not need one to go to abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by konshency(m): 7:23am On Sep 18, 2021
Good day all, pls am new here, pls is it a most for the payment of task before processing your travelling?. If yes how does it goes?..thanks in advance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2021
please anyone who understands his question should please help him out.Thanks
konshency:
Good day all, pls am new here, pls is it a most for the payment of task before processing your travelling?. If yes how does it goes?..thanks in advance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by thaotech: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2021
Hello everyone,

Please can someone kindly guide me to a post detailing the DIY process. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluchi007003(f): 12:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
read through the previous posts
thaotech:
Hello everyone,

Please can someone kindly guide me to a post detailing the DIY process. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by majormofor(m): 1:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
who knows when passport booklet will be available at alausa. let no body come n say next year o. because that's a disgrace
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emoboy4u: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
My people, is Calabar command DIY-friendly ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 4:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
majormofor:
who knows when passport booklet will be available at alausa. let no body come n say next year o. because that's a disgrace
I tire o.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akorkor(f): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
One week today that I did my capturing at ikoyi for 64pages(10years validity) passport renewal. No words, no email, no status update on website. What is going on? Is there anything that can really work in Nigeria seamlessly apart from internet banking.

I need my passport oh Aregbesola
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2021
Akorkor:
One week today that I did my capturing at ikoyi for 64pages(10years validity) passport renewal. No words, no email, no status update on website. What is going on? Is there anything that can really work in Nigeria seamlessly apart from internet banking.

I need my passport oh Aregbesola
Takes 3 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Akorkor(f): 2:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
ndidibabe:
Takes 3 weeks
2 weeks more then
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CyberBishop(m): 3:13pm On Sep 20, 2021
If I make payment twice for a passport. Can I get a refund?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 7:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
CyberBishop:
If I make payment twice for a passport. Can I get a refund?
i think so. Chat them online on the website or call the nis number to find out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Breeze111(m): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
sonofaGod:
yea,I was educated when I got there today so I opted for the 32 pages passport.paid 27k and am collecting it tomoro
Pls which side in Abuja planning of going to do mine b4 weekend
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by msenne: 9:31am On Sep 21, 2021
Hello guys. I did my capturing at Ikoyi Passport office June 15 2021 and up till now, my passport is not ready. What can I do please? I really need my passport for school. I hear there is scarcity of booklets. Is it true?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ndidibabe(f): 9:43am On Sep 21, 2021
msenne:
Hello guys. I did my capturing at Ikoyi Passport office June 15 2021 and up till now, my passport is not ready. What can I do please? I really need my passport for school. I hear there is scarcity of booklets. Is it true?
Yes. No passport till next year..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by majormofor(m): 11:17am On Sep 21, 2021
ndidibabe:
Yes. No passport till next year..

like say dem don start Christmas Holiday, n you have mouth to say abt ur country ��.
A true citizen indeed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Riozpet(m): 1:03pm On Sep 21, 2021
msenne:

Did you confirm the scarcity yourself from the Ikoyi office? I'd advice you go there, confirm the status of your passport. If the status is confirmed just find a way to see the PCO. It seems that's the only way to get passport sorted these days at Ikoyi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Semaj77(m): 12:20am On Sep 22, 2021
Good morning everyone , I need to get my passport before the end of October , it is a renewal and I believe it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks. My boss has requested I bring my passport a week before the end of October to process my visa for trip to Dubai in November. How much is it and can I do it express and how much will it cost ?. Anyone with any link should please reach out to me as it's very urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by rawe45: 2:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Please who knows the statust of booklet availability in Abuja Headquarters?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 3:45am On Sep 22, 2021
Semaj77:
Good morning everyone , I need to get my passport before the end of October , it is a renewal and I believe it shouldn't take more than 3 weeks. My boss has requested I bring my passport a week before the end of October to process my visa for trip to Dubai in November. How much is it and can I do it express and how much will it cost ?. Anyone with any link should please reach out to me as it's very urgent
it’s like u guys do not learn. If it is not in the abuja official govt express centre, it is a scam.. dnt set urself up for scammers to come your way. Read the thread and go start d process urself. Highest pay for 64 pages. Dnt let anyone fleece u... they are a lot of hungry elements every where

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Treyknowles(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Oggg:
it’s like u guys do not learn. If it is not in the abuja official govt express centre, it is a scam.. dnt set urself up for scammers to come your way. Read the thread and go start d process urself. Highest pay for 64 pages. Dnt let anyone fleece u... they are a lot of hungry elements every where

Hi, please do you know how much they charge at the Abuja express centre?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please and please I need help.

I am In Delta state, is there anybody that knows where I can do it in delta?

Please how did you guys go about the guarantor form and the police report? Did u go to police station?

The police station I went to asked for 29k and 10k for guarantor form but I feel is fraud.

And I heard those that applied online are usually delayed compared to those that apply offline.
Please is urgent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.