Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,399 members, 7,819,422 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1442021 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naughtylagosguy(m): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
RaniOpe:
Is passport/drivers license of a guarantor, one of the requirements to get an international passport?

I was asked to bring it

Yes. You have to attach a copy of your guarantor’s driver license or international passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RaniOpe: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Kimberleyade:

Yes it is

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by RaniOpe: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
naughtylagosguy:

Yes. You have to attach a copy of your guarantor’s driver license or international passport.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lexy2lexy: 9:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Does anyone have any update from Ikoyi office? I understand they have cleared July batch.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dexpendable(m): 10:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Good day great people. I did my capturing towards the ending of July this year.

At first when I went to check, I got a NRF status as reply. I got this repeatedly after two further checks at the NIS office in Ibadan.

Only for me to get back there and get a Rejected status this time around.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any solution? Any links?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordcrixus: 10:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Kimberleyade:

You don’t need guarantor form for renewal
Thanks
One more question, do I need to submit my document and the form at the designated passport office before biometrics or I will receive a date for the biometrics and then submit the documents same day.
NB: This is a DIY application and I have made the payment online.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimzzz: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Go to the designated passport office and submit as soon as possible following which you will be given a date for capturing. Take your evidence of payment, forms, acknowledgement slip, passport photographs and all the required documents along.
Lordcrixus:

Thanks
One more question, do I need to submit my document and the form at the designated passport office before biometrics or I will receive a date for the biometrics and then submit the documents same day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimzzz: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Was this diy? Somebody has posted about this in the past but I don't recall they posted a solution.
I suggest you speak to the Servicom officers. Log into the nis portal and complain on the live chat. Also send a message on Facebook to log your complains.
I am not sure but maybe you might need to capture again?
dexpendable:
Good day great people. I did my capturing towards the ending of July this year.

At first when I went to check, I got a NRF status as reply. I got this repeatedly after two further checks at the NIS office in Ibadan.

Only for me to get back there and get a Rejected status this time around.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any solution? Any links?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kimberleyade:

Please can you write out their email address

Hi! So sorry, I am Just seeing this. Hope you are good now...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lordcrixus:

Thanks

Go and submit.

Depending on the passport office, they should send a text for interview) Capturing.

If not, go to their office maybe 72hrs after this submission.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
lexy2lexy:
Does anyone have any update from Ikoyi office? I understand they have cleared July batch.

I got my passport today
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomideayo(f): 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
slim147:

I got my passport today
When did your capture pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Just received my passport today. The passport looks finer and better quality that the previous ones.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomideayo(f): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
slim147:
Just received my passport today. The passport looks finer and better quality that the previous ones.

Congratulations...when did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ictmikky(m): 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oyindamola95:

Hello ma thank you so much for the contact he helped within 24hrs, finally taking my daughter for capturing tomorrow. Really appreciate your help��

Please, I need that contact too. For 2 months now my daughter's NIN is yet to drop. Thanks in anticipation.

You can send a DM. Tried sending one to you but getting some error messages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gann: 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
slim147:
that's the epassport na. it has been around for sometime.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gann: 10:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
ictmikky:

Please, I need that contact too. For 2 months now my daughter's NIN is yet to drop. Thanks in anticipation.

You can send a DM. Tried sending one to you but getting some error messages
what's the meaning of this "drop"?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Specyano(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lexy2lexy: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Please when did you capture? 5 or 10 years ? 32 or 64 pages?

slim147:

I got my passport today
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ictmikky(m): 11:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Gann:
what's the meaning of this "drop"?

They use that term a lot. You hear stuffs like 'verification' and 'validation' too.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 11:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ayomideayo:

Last two months. Could Have came out earlier, my file didn’t have NIN so it got delayed , but the officers where helpful enough to help me bring out my file . So I fill in my NIN and it came out after 3weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 12:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Ayomideayo:

2 months ago.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 12:02am On Nov 09, 2021
lexy2lexy:
Please when did you capture? 5 or 10 years ? 32 or 64 pages?

2 months ago. 5years 32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomideayo(f): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2021
slim147:

Last two months. Could Have came out earlier, my file didn’t have NIN so it got delayed , but the officers where helpful enough to help me bring out my file . So I fill in my NIN and it came out after 3weeks.

Ok thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lexy2lexy: 12:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Congrats!!!

slim147:
2 months ago. 5years 32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kimberleyade(f): 6:08am On Nov 09, 2021
Please who recently got a 64 pages 5 years passport recently?
DIY method o
I need to know how long before it came out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DabDab(f): 6:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Glodmovick:
same here .. but mine is at shagamu passport office ogun state

Is there a passport office at sagamu? Hope you haven't been scammed as there is only one passport office in ogun state which is in Abeokuta.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordcrixus: 6:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Go and submit.

Depending on the passport office, they should send a text for interview) Capturing.

If not, go to their office maybe 72hrs after this submission.
Thanks, I have submitted yesterday 08-11-21. I started everything online and paid on Sunday, and yesterday I was at ikoyi office to submit. I was able to complete all the signings on the file and my biometrics was taken same yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lordcrixus: 6:38am On Nov 09, 2021
mimzzz:
Go to the designated passport office and submit as soon as possible following which you will be given a date for capturing. Take your evidence of payment, forms, acknowledgement slip, passport photographs and all the required documents along.
Thanks, done that yesterday and was able to do biometrics also
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cedricksly: 7:21am On Nov 09, 2021
FrayoWord:
Guys l paid 35k for mine here in Kogi state
And it's one week now I have not collected it
please guy gimme your connect for kogi parole... I use to have an immigration lady phone number while serving in lokoja who was into this passport stuff and swift... But lost it along with my phone.... Would appreciate if you can point me to the right direction
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Coolcube: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Any update from the Ibadan Immigration Office? Team August.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kimberleyade(f): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Please who recently got a 64 pages 5 years passport recently?
DIY method o
I need to know how long before it came out

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.