Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1441431 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zyphr(m): 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Loverboy3333:

Including newspaper publication
Nope. Just the affidavit. They didn't request for a newspaper publication.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mialate: 2:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
https://free.facebook.com/nigimmigration?refid=12&_rdc=1&_rdr

sorsor:

please what is the legit facebook page to send a message to?
kindly share thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by badtlimo(m): 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good evening everyone please my passport will expire next year March but I want to apply for a visa y January next it’s still a virgin has I haven’t really used it as its still a virgin passport… please house do I need to apply for another one now ??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
GreatSage:

DIY??
Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Muyiwhy: 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good day,

Please i have tried going through the tread for guidelines but somehow everything keeps getting mix up. Can someone please help me with the process for DIY.

Please note its a fresh application. Also do i have to do NIN for my children before registering?

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomide25(m): 7:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kindly check on page 357 of this thread

Muyiwhy:
Good day,

Please i have tried going through the tread for guidelines but somehow everything keeps getting mix up. Can someone please help me with the process for DIY.

Please note its a fresh application. Also do i have to do NIN for my children before registering?

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fiestafetta: 7:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Coolcube:
Any update from the Ibadan Immigration Office? Team August.

I heard that their is no booklet but don't know if they are telling the truth..... Their still issuing july
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Coolcube: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fiestafetta:

I heard that their is no booklet but don't know if they are telling the truth..... Their still issuing july

Imagine that Festac office is now issuing August.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Muyiwhy: 7:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ayomide25:

Thank you

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wisedollyp: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good people. Where are they in Ikoyi o.

Have they started issuing for August?

If you went went to Ikoyi to check, when did you go, what did they say?

Let's keep ourselves informed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Muyiwhy: 9:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ayomide25:

Thank you

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lordcrixus:

Thanks, I have submitted yesterday 08-11-21. I started everything online and paid on Sunday, and yesterday I was at ikoyi office to submit. I was able to complete all the signings on the file and my biometrics was taken same yesterday.

Cool!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 10:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kimberleyade:
Please who recently got a 64 pages 5 years passport recently?
DIY method o
I need to know how long before it came out

With the way they always say 'booklet is not available for 32 pages, I have a feeling 64 will probably come out faster. Depends on the location but should be 3weeka or less. DIY.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
badtlimo:
Good evening everyone please my passport will expire next year March but I want to apply for a visa y January next it’s still a virgin has I haven’t really used it as its still a virgin passport… please house do I need to apply for another one now ??

You don't HAVE TO but I would advice you to apply for new one

6 months is the mark
I.e visa valid for under 6 months they may not give you visa
But since yours is above 6 months they will likely give you

But immediately you get to where ever we want to go, you will need to apply there for Nigerian passport in some countries it's even more difficult to get the passport than here in naija, in some others you'll have to come back to naija to renew it so for me oh better safe than sorry just renew it at once that's what I did too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DuBLINGreenb(m): 10:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Coolcube:

Imagine that Festac office is now issuing August.

is Festac faster than other passport issuing offices?

I captured in August but in Port Harcourt, I still haven't gotten a text I went there last month the lady o meet laughed and told me to come back when I get a text

But I'm tired of waiting and this is JUST step 1 infact step 0 because I didn't expect it to take time or money but apparently I was wrong.

If passport is as difficult as this (over 3months), I wonder how the visa would be,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Coolcube: 2:25am On Nov 11, 2021
mialate:
Just picked my passport. Strictly DIY. Still reading VETTED on the portal tracker.

Festac Office
32 pages
Captured 16th September 2021.issued in October.

Just send a message to the Facebook NIS they will keep you updated on your processing.

This is an indication that August capturing is ready in Festac

DuBLINGreenb:

I captured in August but in Port Harcourt, I still haven't gotten a text I went there last month the lady o meet laughed and told me to come back when I get a text

But I'm tired of waiting and this is JUST step 1 infact step 0 because I didn't expect it to take time or money but apparently I was wrong.

If passport is as difficult as this (over 3months), I wonder how the visa would be,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zyphr(m): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

The delay in passport issuance is dependent on the traffic experienced by the passport office where you did your capturing plus they prioritise people regarded as VIPs first no matter the queue. I'll expect that a place like portharcourt will have a lot of people coming for passport as well as VIPs constantly taking up the scarce booklets hence the delay you are experiencing.
I heard that Zamfara has the least traffic and you could get your passport there in 3 days but who will risk his/her life because of passport?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 3:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
DabDab:

Is there a passport office at sagamu? Hope you haven't been scammed as there is only one passport office in ogun state which is in Abeokuta.

No long thing... I've gotten my passport today .. thanks for your concern ..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rhuntee: 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just add 10 weeks to the normal 6 weeks, cos I eventually got my passport exactly 16 weeks after capturing.
Captured -14th July, 2021
Collected-3rd November, 2021
cuttingedge:
Please is there any update from Oshogbo Passport office. Did capturing since August and I haven't heard anything since then. The mandatory 6 weeks have been over since.
Anyone with any update should please let me know
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mialate: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
Festac is fast. I captured 16th September. I didnt pay a dime to anyone just the N 26,000 online. I went on my collection date 21st September , its wasnt ready.
I left and sent 2 messages to their facebook page.
(Link already dropped here)

It was issued 26th october. Picked up this Week.

Coolcube:

This is an indication that August capturing is ready in Festac

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Laughed ke? And you didnt bother reporting via email or their Facebook?

Make my own reach 6weeks fess angry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ameeh: 4:52pm On Nov 11, 2021
[quote author=Glodmovick post=1075250
Did you get a text for collection because there's still no update from Abeokuta office since August
No long thing... I've gotten my passport today .. thanks for your concern .. [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ZlatanIbile: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Finally got my passport 32 pages, 5 years from Ikoyi today.

Applied and captured in June and I randomly went there to check today and I got it.

Issue date on the passport says 5th of September.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 1:04am On Nov 12, 2021
For those that did DIY . Can a friend help me pay for the passport fees using his bank card? Or it’s a must I pay it from my account

I need response to this please. Can someone pay the fee for me?

I need urgent response please . Can someone pay for me ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LordPherule(m): 3:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Anyone know if Int'l Travelling Passport issuing process is ongoing at Ibadan Passport Office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iroanthony: 7:29am On Nov 12, 2021
I sent message to the bus email about passport delaying, they replied to me that they have created tickets for me . After a day they sai that my ticket have been resolved pls what dose this mean

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kimberleyade(f): 8:03am On Nov 12, 2021
DabDab:

Is there a passport office at sagamu? Hope you haven't been scammed as there is only one passport office in ogun state which is in Abeokuta.

There’s a passport office in sagamu
It’s newly opened
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EgunMogaji2: 10:17am On Nov 12, 2021
iroanthony:
I sent message to the bus email about passport delaying, they replied to me that they have created tickets for me . After a day they sai that my ticket have been resolved pls what dose this mean

Please what’s the email address?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=107507080]

If passport is as difficult as this (over 3months), I wonder how the visa would be,[/quote

Complain to them on Facebook by stating how much you paid if you were collected more than the actual price. They will attend to you sharp sharp. I did and will soon get mine.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thecvbankng: 10:58am On Nov 12, 2021
Picked up my passport from the Ikoyi Passport Office moments ago. DIY method. Fresh passport. Registered and captured 25th July. Got a text last Saturday to go pick up.

Here's my opinion:

I won't encourage DIY in Ikoyi passport office. Not even with the new leadership there.

Nothing has changed. Literally nothing

You're expected to have an immigration officer on your case in Ikoyi

If you need your passport urgently and thinking of DIY, I'd suggest you ask around before attempting Ikoyi

Even to pickup passports, folks pay bribe to skip the wait

These are solely my personal opinions and decided to summarize my journey here and thank those that helped me along what became a journey.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DabDab(f): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Kimberleyade:

There’s a passport office in sagamu
It’s newly opened

Good to know. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DabDab(f): 11:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Glodmovick:

No long thing... I've gotten my passport today .. thanks for your concern ..

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.