Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1460266 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 6:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
smoothblaise:

Do you know what AA means? Saw that on my slip too

Approved for Production

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nickelodeon93: 6:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
chaiks:
please anyone with recent experience at awka immigration ? will be going for capturing on the 23rd which is tuesday next week. when likely will i collect it?
DIY..? I don't know how long it will take if it's DIY. But I went since 8th of September.. Till today I never see am.. They are saying no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nickelodeon93: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
Fiestafetta:

The man is lieing to you except if you have not captured but if you have captured, he can't refund you your money because he can't just. I'm very sure of that, even people that captured for 32pages that wanted to change to 64pages set find it difficult because of the capturing not to talk of refund..... But if you are yet to capture, I will even advice you to collect your money back if it is urgent because that ending of next year he gave you is just to sooth you, it may linger till march next year.....
he has done the capturing.. I finally got someone in Abj so she called awka office and was told there is no booklet but if booklet arrives they will print passports.. I wanted to them to print it in aAbj but the man I met in awka told me that he can only give my enrollment number to a fellow colleague so until my contact in abj calls him he won't give it.. Them say make I wait till next week say paper go show
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Donclique(m): 8:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please is there anyone with an experience with Akwa ibom state NIS? Should I register online b4 going for capturing in their office, or i should go and do everything in their office?
And please what are the requirements for the processing of the passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by laidenews(f): 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
laidenews:
My cousin's SAT exam is Dec 4 and his passport is yet to be produced at Alausa office. What do we do please? Without the passport, he won't be allowed into the exam hall.

Please help
Good evening house. Please now that the passport is not out, we're thinking of him going to Abuja for 64 pages via express route but if I may ask, will there be any complications considering the fact that he has captured for 32 pages at Alausa.

Please somebody should give a response.
Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MosakuAW(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
laidenews:
Good evening house. Please now that the passport is not out, we're thinking of him going to Abuja for 64 pages via express route but if I may ask, will there be any complications considering the fact that he has captured for 32 pages at Alausa.

Thank you.

That looks like fraud. Will not advice to do so, even the system will not capture you, cause you already have a data in the system. The best you can do, is to present your case to them in Abuja and let them know you want an upgrade from 32 to 64 page for urgent reasons and you already captured in Lagos. Let your reason(s) for very genuine with strong backup.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by laidenews(f): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2021
MosakuAW:

That looks like fraud. Will not advice to do so, even the system will not capture you, cause you already have a data in the system. The best you can do, is to present your case to them in Abuja and let them know you want an upgrade from 32 to 64 page for urgent reasons and you already captured in Lagos. Let your reason(s) for very genuine with strong backup.
Alright. Thank you for your input.
We'll refer to it as an upgrade then or is it possible to do the 64 pages upgrade at Alausa office without the need to go as far as Abuja?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fiestafetta: 9:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
laidenews:

Thank you.

Go to abuja with your evidence, even where you captured if you go there with evidence they have a way they send it to abuja for emergency approval... They call it emergency... I've seen people doing it with embassy appointment proof
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fiestafetta: 12:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Please for those of you that registered in Ibadan, what is the update? Is their booklets available or still waiting?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omoloulah: 7:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Hi everyone! Please I’m in a fix and I don’t understand what’s going on. I applied for a fresh passport at Festac Immigration office and I also captured there since 16th of August 2021. I did it myself so I wasn’t given any collection date but was simply told to wait at least 6 weeks and I’d get a text when it’s ready. Well, it’s been over 3 months, no text, nothing. Every time I checked my application status it said vetted until last night when I checked and it said my application has been expired. No further explanation. I checked many times and tried to track it via the portal and it says no records. I’ve been on google all night yet I’ve not found a single place where anyone complained about this kind of stuff. Abeg what style of village people is this? Nb: I went the DIY way so there’s no one I can go and meet directly at the Festac office. Pls guys, I need advice on the way forward. I need this passport asap. I have my print out and enrollment page print out with me. What to do now? Edakun e epp life mi. � it’s the 32 pages I applied for o.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tutuwater(m): 7:56am On Nov 20, 2021
omoloulah:
Hi everyone! Please I’m in a fix and I don’t understand what’s going on. I applied for a fresh passport at Festac Immigration office and I also captured there since 16th of August 2021. I did it myself so I wasn’t given any collection date but was simply told to wait at least 6 weeks and I’d get a text when it’s ready. Well, it’s been over 3 months, no text, nothing. Every time I checked my application status it said vetted until last night when I checked and it said my application has been expired. No further explanation. I checked many times and tried to track it via the portal and it says no records. I’ve been on google all night yet I’ve not found a single place where anyone complained about this kind of stuff. Abeg what style of village people is this? Nb: I went the DIY way so there’s no one I can go and meet directly at the Festac office. Pls guys I need advice on the way forward. I need this passport asap. I have my print out and enrollment page print out with me. What to do now? Edakun e epp life mi. �
Go the festac office meet with the SERVICOM desk. Explain what is happening and get their response.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by omoloulah: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2021
Thank you so much. I guess I’m worried because I’ve never heard or seen anyone with this same issue. When it’s not like I’m on a terrorist watch list. Emi child of God! They should not worry. First thing on Monday morning, it’s me and them that’ll open their office doors together.

tutuwater:

Go the festac office meet with the SERVICOM desk. Explain what is happening and get their response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobamz(m): 8:30am On Nov 20, 2021
Gann:
how tf can you not get a passport after 5 months? people collect passports at Ikoyi everyday.

You see how frustrating it can be in this country, it's not even funny

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sotall(m): 9:12am On Nov 20, 2021
toask111:
I did my capturing on Thursday 18 November, 2021. It is written on the form that
The priority is NORMAL
Colection Date: 29/11/2021.

It is possible to get my passport on the 29th of this month for real?

And I need someone to teach me how to track it. I can't seem to figure this OUT.

Just forget about whatever date iz written on the slip.

It doesn't work.

Just put your mind at collecting that passport next year

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2021
lookingfly:
hello, thanks for your response all these while.....was it standard e-passport you applied for?

Yes Standard.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
lookingfly:
is abj DIY friendly?.....I hope it's the Standard e-passport one is applying for right?

Hi. I don't know. But it should be.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Specyano:

Your guarantor NIN or driver's license photocopy is needed

I didn't go with my guarantor's NIN? Is the data page not identification enough? I just had his passport and data page of his int'l passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Specyano(m): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

I didn't go with my guarantor's NIN? Is the data page not identification enough? I just had his passport and data page of his int'l passport.
Funny enough the NIN no is on data page of new passports yet they still requested 4 d slip, Well u can try u might be lucky.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lookingfly: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Hi. I don't know. But it should be.
thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lookingfly: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Yes Standard.
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glodmovick(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
[quote author=ameeh post=107527775][/quote]

I received their call .. then later text
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Donclique(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Donclique:
Please is there anyone with an experience with Akwa ibom state NIS? Should I register online b4 going for capturing in their office, or i should go and do everything in their office?
And please what are the requirements for the processing of the passport?
Abeg make person respond to this nah
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MosakuAW(m): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
laidenews:
Alright. Thank you for your input.
We'll refer to it as an upgrade then or is it possible to do the 64 pages upgrade at Alausa office without the need to go as far as Abuja?

There is no harm in trying to safe yourself a trip to ABJ. Try an upgrade @Alausa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tarantino1: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
chaiks:
please anyone with recent experience at awka immigration ? will be going for capturing on the 23rd which is tuesday next week. when likely will i collect it?
Hi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Specyano:

Funny enough the NIN no is on data page of new passports yet they still requested 4 d slip, Well u can try u might be lucky.

Aaah! Nawa oo.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Migan01(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hello guys, I did my capturing at Alausa for 32 pages 5 years DIY renewal on 4th October, but I'm not in Lagos to check if it's ready for pick-up and all of my contacts are working so they cannot check for me. Is there anyone here who did capturing on or after 4th October that has gotten theirs? Or if you know anyone who did capturing on or after 4th October that has gotten theirs? Thank you. O have tried messaging the facebook page but they didn't reply after seeing it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mimzzz: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Somebody posted a while back and gave glowing reviews about Uyo passport office and that they had a good diy experience.
Hope that helps
Donclique:

Abeg make person respond to this nah
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smoothblaise(m): 11:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Migan01:
Hello guys, I did my capturing at Alausa for 32 pages 5 years DIY renewal on 4th October, but I'm not in Lagos to check if it's ready for pick-up and all of my contacts are working so they cannot check for me. Is there anyone here who did capturing on or after 4th October that has gotten theirs? Or if you know anyone who did capturing on or after 4th October that has gotten theirs? Thank you. O have tried messaging the facebook page but they didn't reply after seeing it.

What day was written for your collection date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chaiks: 3:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
DIY..? I don't know how long it will take if it's DIY. But I went since 8th of September.. Till today I never see am.. They are saying no booklet
omo. this is serious . they told me it will take a month and two weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chaiks: 3:50am On Nov 21, 2021
tarantino1:

Hi
hi sir
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nickelodeon93: 6:28am On Nov 21, 2021
chaiks:
omo. this is serious . they told me it will take a month and two weeks.
they told you by themselves in the office abi.. Just add extra two weeks... Plus or minus.. I went there on 8th September by myself.. They told me 2 weeks.. Shebi na 8th September to now na two weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chaiks: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2021
Nickelodeon93:
they told you by themselves in the office abi.. Just add extra two weeks... Plus or minus.. I went there on 8th September by myself.. They told me 2 weeks.. Shebi na 8th September to now na two weeks
they better no try am oo because that will affect my toefl registration . someone paid 80k and collected his after 4 days. you are talking about awka immigration abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (833) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.