Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440219 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 11:19am On Nov 18, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

No. Your maiden name is as valid as your marital name. I am still using my maiden name. Make sure that on your children's birth certificate, their mother's name(that's your name) is your maiden name. You are good to go.
Thank you so much for your response. Please the guarantor I will be using, is it only a copy of his passport's data page I will be needing? Will I need any other ID card?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by blueprint22(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Good day house...please i have a question...urgent reply needed....must i have a state of origin certificate before i can do my int.passport cos all things being equal, i have the rest of needed the documents..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MOIart(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
daceo1:

I captured in August. I think ill go check tomorrow to see if mine is ready. It has passed the collection date on the slip.

What was the outcome?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blinggirly: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Have you gone back this week?

In Port Harcourt office July and August are available for collection.

Yes, I was told there are now producing for August 5th, I guessed it will take another one month to get to 10th
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blinggirly: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
blueprint22:

Good day house...please i have a question...urgent reply needed....must i have a state of origin certificate before i can do my int.passport cos all things being equal, i have the rest of needed the documents..

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by laidenews(f): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
My cousin's SAT exam is Dec 4 and his passport is yet to be produced at Alausa office. What do we do please? Without the passport, he won't be allowed into the exam hall.

Please help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

Page 4 to 34 are the only pages that can be stamped so to me it's actually 30 pages

And date of issue on the passport is 21st of August.

Lol. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Foxie:
Thank you so much for your response. Please the guarantor I will be using, is it only a copy of his passport's data page I will be needing? Will I need any other ID card?

Guarantor's passport photograph too.
There is a form that should be stamped in court. Please check through the thread or their website to get right details.

No other ID card needed.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Juwon01(f): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
shawnmich:
I would have give you a guys number that work at nin headquarter in abuja. They are the one responsible for dropping of name faster and doing it but his problem be that you will need to go there one on one and stay on his neck else many immigration officer also give documents to him and stay on his neck which means competitions.

Hello
Could you please help with the number? I’m in the same situation too and in Abuja. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Guarantor's passport photograph too.
There is a form that should be stamped in court. Please check through the thread or their website to get right details.

No other ID card needed.
Okay, thank you. So I don't need the guarantor's nin slip? Coz I didn't see it as a requirement on their website but I see lots of people quoting it as part of the requirements.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by daceo1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
MOIart:

What was the outcome?

Could not make it today.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Foxie:
Okay, thank you. So I don't need the guarantor's nin slip? Coz I didn't see it as a requirement on their website but I see lots of people quoting it as part of the requirements.

Nope. You don't need his/herNIN. You need your own NIN if you are in Lagos, Abj, PH.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Specyano(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Nope. You don't need his/herNIN. You need your own NIN if you are in Lagos, Abj, PH.
Your guarantor NIN or driver's license photocopy is needed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zyphr(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
blueprint22:

Yes. All the required documents mentioned are needed and you may not be captured/enrolled if any one is missing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by stephenponti(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bhusawlah:
Please house, I did my registration and capturing the same day, which was around August at abeokuta, till now the person who help me with it said its not still ready and I really need to get the passport b4 November ends pls what can I do... have anyone who registered around August been able to get his or her at abeokuta... pls what can I do

I captured Aug 16th Abeokuta, i haven't received mine. my contact said no booklet yet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by slim147(m): 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
A friend of mine who called me last week Friday and asked if I have contact at the passport office cos he wants to renew his passport . I told him I have a contact at Ikoyi but he should do it himself . He said he doesn’t know how to do it . I helped him fill his details online . Helped him make the payment . Gave him his details to login into the portal. He logged in and printed out all the documents . Took the prints out to Alausa on Monday and submitted it. Got a text on Wednesday to come for capturing . Went the next day( Thursday) for capturing . Captured in less than an hour . I’ll keep you posted when he picks up his passport . Mind you., Someone had asked him to pay 100k plus for it. He did it for 70k online.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chaiks: 3:04am On Nov 19, 2021
please anyone with recent experience at awka immigration ? will be going for capturing on the 23rd which is tuesday next week. when likely will i collect it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 5:23am On Nov 19, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

Thank you so much, you've been very helpful.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 5:53am On Nov 19, 2021
Specyano:

Your guarantor NIN or driver's license photocopy is needed
in Lagos?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by donplus1: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Good morning everyone!

Let me drop this here, it might be useful to someone.

I started my passport application process strictly DIY on the 3rd of November, 2021.

Submitted my documents November 11 and did my capturing 18th of November 2021( Oshogbo Passport Office)

I was told by the PPT Collection Officer that they are still clearing July backlogs and soon booklets will be available for subsequent months.

It can be infered that Oshogbo passport office is DIY friendly.

Enquires and questions are welcome!

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aremutaiwo960(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2021
I did mine the same day and I haven't gotten it too
tobamz:
I'm tired of those guys at ikoyi passport office, I have captured since July, each I go there it's the same story that it's not available yet. I'm just praying it's ready the next time I go next week or else I will be creating a big scene in that office

I won't be hearing the same story of there's no 32page passport booklets cos it's been almost 5months!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Margy: 11:26am On Nov 19, 2021
tobamz:
I'm tired of those guys at ikoyi passport office, I have captured since July, each I go there it's the same story that it's not available yet. I'm just praying it's ready the next time I go next week or else I will be creating a big scene in that office

I won't be hearing the same story of there's no 32page passport booklets cos it's been almost 5months!!!

I don't understand what is going on in this country.. I did mine same July.. in Enugu..do you know till date it has not been printed...If you see where they stored DIY file...somewhere far away from the other files. when you say you did it yourself...no one wants to listen again. Now I urgently need it to write my exams...alas after meeting the PCO of Enugu..she said there is no booklets in the whole federation...I am frustrated and in pains.. I even told the corrupt woman I am willing to pay extra... ENUGU is a no DIY friendly...everyone avoid Enugu like a plague..Godforbid

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gann: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
tobamz:

how tf can you not get a passport after 5 months? people collect passports at Ikoyi everyday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by msenne: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ikoyi passport office is just trying to frustrate me. I did my capturing since June 15 and they keep telling me it's on AA. I didn't do DIY o. This is just tiring. It's 5 months already. Where can I complain? Is there an email that I can send a message to? Or a forum where I can complain? My agent says that the reason for the delay is that there's a shortage of booklets for 32 pages passport but I also hear that they are done with June applicants. Does it mean that the rest of us can go to hell Can anyone help me here? I'll really appreciate it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayomide25(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smoothblaise(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
msenne:
Ikoyi passport office is just trying to frustrate me. I did my capturing since June 15 and they keep telling me it's on AA. I didn't do DIY o. This is just tiring. It's 5 months already. Where can I complain? Is there an email that I can send a message to? Or a forum where I can complain? My agent says that the reason for the delay is that there's a shortage of booklets for 32 pages passport but I also hear that they are done with June applicants. Does it mean that the rest of us can go to hell Can anyone help me here? I'll really appreciate it.

Do you know what AA means? Saw that on my slip too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Specyano(m): 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Foxie:
in Lagos?
yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nickelodeon93: 3:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

If you are in a hurry and you have the strength and the financial muscle to go to Abuja then feel free to go.

But I will advice you to exercise patience give them like a week or two tops it should be available.

Sometimes it may even be available but the immigration guys are too lazy to check mine came much early than they said it came.

Same thing with post office sometimes I'll be there and mail are still stacked un sorted and I know my parcel is amongst them but the nipost workers will say go and come back another day, we no go fit go through that thing now.

That's how govmt work in naija is

So just chill some weeks or latest one month after whenever you were told to come back for it.
thanks.. I finally put a call to Abuja and awka office told them that there is no booklet but once it arrives they will print mine.. Thanks..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Specyano:
yes
wow! The only guarantor I have has just his int'l passport. I guess I'm stucked.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lookingfly: 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

There was message sent to me to come for capturing,
5 days after I applied for it, but no message was sent to me for collection/pick up, I just kept going on my own. Till eventually I got it.
hello, thanks for your response all these while.....was it standard e-passport you applied for?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lookingfly: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oluwapomile1:

is abj DIY friendly?.....I hope it's the Standard e-passport one is applying for right?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by toask111: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
I did my capturing on Thursday 18 November, 2021. It is written on the form that
The priority is NORMAL
Colection Date: 29/11/2021.

It is possible to get my passport on the 29th of this month for real?

And I need someone to teach me how to track it. I can't seem to figure this OUT.

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.