Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443168 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abimic(m): 9:42pm On Nov 27, 2021
yhenny:
I did mine August 11 the person that helped me said there's no booklet available they are still on July 11th meanwhile he told me July 15th before, my tired is tired like this. Would have gone to check myself but I'm currently not in Ilorin.

The hurdle of this international passport is becoming annoying, me that was thinking of doing mine away from Lagos, thinking other states would be better. My friend who did his in ikoyi for a renewal hasn't been given since he applied, and he needs to travel to the US before Xmas while another of mine who did 64 pages, valid for ten years paid over 120k and has gotten his.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 10:09pm On Nov 27, 2021
mimzzz:
NIN is compulsory for Lagos, Abuja and PortHarcourt. Outside these areas, NIN is not mandatory. So it depends on where you are applying

Is mandatory at asaba office even your gurantors NIN is required.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2021
NewDawnEra:
Let me drop my own experience here at warri NIS office.

I went there on Thursday November 25th to make enquiry, was told they don't do express, that if I do my capturing now, I should wait till February 2022.

I came back the next day November 26th with their requirements which are:
1. My Local Govt of origin
2. My NIN slip
3. My birth certificate or sworn affidavit
4. Guarantors photocopy of International Passport data page
5. Guarantors photocopy of NIN or drivers license
6. Guarantors one passport photograph
7. Two personal passport photograph

I was told they only do 32 page International Passport and the cost is 36,000.

I was also ask to pay 500 naira for typing, 100 naira for file, and 1000 naira for court.

In less that two hours thirty minutes, I was done with capturing and a slip was given to me that my passport will be ready in six weeks. But was advised not to believe that six weeks but to wait till February 2022.

NOTE
Those that did their capturing since August 5th are still waiting for their passport at Warri NIS office.

Just be calm and wait but if you want to do express, make sure you cancel your previous data first at their Abuja office, which is another process you need to undergo.

Thank you to those that want to japa

U paid almost 40k while the normal amount is 17k. Is the same as express they didn't just want to tell u directly to maintain a fake integrity.

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marleybrown1: 5:29am On Nov 28, 2021
I need an update on the cuurent prices of passport.. someone please update me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fiestafetta: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2021
Coolcube:

They have upgraded. It has not become mandatory and they will start issuing the new e-passport ad in Lag and Abuja.

As last week Friday nothing was happening at ibadan , capturing, issuing, submission or be it anything was happening there, though their is ongoing upgrading going on, but nothing is happening this period of time......
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Feranmhine: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2021
FuckEveryday:
Festac Passport Office is the most Homely govt office in Nigeria.... Damn!!!

Can't even believe my eyes with the staff attitude

Kindly share more about your experience
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haylegbede1(m): 12:18pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hey guys, is it possible to renew a passport that still has about 6months before expiry?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
haylegbede1:
Hey guys, is it possible to renew a passport that still has about 6months before expiry?

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello all. Please I need my passport renewed urgently. I'd gladly appreciate which immigration office I can be sure of getting my passport within 2 days at most.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blinggirly: 1:53pm On Nov 28, 2021
Just got an assurance from fb that my passport will be out this week,,,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KunMagic9: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2021
Please when and where did u capture?
Blinggirly:
Just got an assurance from fb that my passport will be out this week,,,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naxee9294: 5:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
Deadams:
I did my application and capturing yesterday, collected my passport today @ 45k . Sauka Office Abuja HQ. Booklets are available, Nigeria has always been who you know.
pls sir can I have your contact I’m going to Abuja next month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 6:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
So you got it at Abuja in just a day? And for 45k? How many pages pls?
Deadams:
I did my application and capturing yesterday, collected my passport today @ 45k . Sauka Office Abuja HQ. Booklets are available, Nigeria has always been who you know.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hardiodun(f): 7:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Good evening everyone. So I started application for my passport(DIY) last week but couldn't make payment. So this week, I logged in and was given a fresh application number with the page stating that that was a the new immigration page for passport application. I successfully made payment today but can't see stuff like guarantor's form, only applicant's form. Is it that we don't longer have need for guarantor's form? Anyone else in my shoes or knows how to go about this, kindly assist. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hardiodun(f): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ok guys, I found the link for guarantor's form.
hardiodun:
Good evening everyone. So I started application for my passport(DIY) last week but couldn't make payment. So this week, I logged in and was given a fresh application number with the page stating that that was a the new immigration page for passport application. I successfully made payment today but can't see stuff like guarantor's form, only applicant's form. Is it that we don't longer have need for guarantor's form? Anyone else in my shoes or knows how to go about this, kindly assist. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haylegbede1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
duncanmighty:
Hello all. Please I need my passport renewed urgently. I'd gladly appreciate which immigration office I can be sure of getting my passport within 2 days at most.
Thanks

Please guys any response to this?

Is Lagos fast?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by haylegbede1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 28, 2021
aieromon:

Yes

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
iamL:

Is mandatory at asaba office even your gurantors NIN is required.

It's not supposed to be. They are just creating bottlenecks undecided
Last year I did mine in Bayelsa, they requested for it but I was already told that it wasn't needed. Or let me say as serious as it needed in those other 3 states.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Juty: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ayomideayo:

I captured there too since September 24 and I’m yet to get it, not even DIY, when did you capture?

October
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zainharb: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2021
Hello guys,
Please I’m based in Ibadan, would you advise I do the DIY or I visit their office??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deadams(m): 7:43am On Nov 29, 2021
duncanmighty:
So you got it at Abuja in just a day? And for 45k? How many pages pls?
32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deadams(m): 7:46am On Nov 29, 2021
naxee9294:
pls sir can I have your contact I’m going to Abuja next month
Alright Sir, zero hate one three zero hate one three five five zero
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jaidooo(m): 8:42am On Nov 29, 2021
GreatSage:

Bro my I collected my passport today. Go get yours.
Boss how many pages did u apply for please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 29, 2021
duncanmighty:
Thanks

Please can anyone respond to the above statement? Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chamberman(m): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2021
I was d immigration office at Akure today,an immigration officer said one can capture even without one's DOB but with NIN.
How genuine is that my people
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by michaelf284: 12:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Was it DIY?
Or u have a contact

Deadams:
32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naxee9294: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Deadams:
Alright Sir, zero hate one three zero hate one three five five zero
okay thanks but can’t find you on green app
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marleybrown1: 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
hardiodun:
Ok guys, I found the link for guarantor's form.

Please can you update me on prices of the passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deadams(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
michaelf284:
Was it DIY?
Or u have a contact

Contact
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deadams(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
naxee9294:
okay thanks but can’t find you on green app
It’s active on green app
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Deadams(m): 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
oldtruth:

Please can anyone respond to the above statement? Thank you
Headquarter, Abuja. That’s where I’m sure of
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CrownOfClay724: 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
GreatSage:

I tried logging on NIS website to check my application status, it returned that my "application has expired" same issue Jibwillz has.
I decided to go to ABK to check, was first told August production hasn't started but the lady decided to check my enrollment ID and saw it was ready... Strictly DIY..

How do I go about this DIY, please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.