Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443516 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GraduatesGrant(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2021
Bhusawlah:
I'm not even getting reply from Facebook same as the emails too...
I doubt if this is their Facebook handle..it ought to be a verified account with a blue stripe...becareful boys are hungry.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
[quote author=Ayomide25 post=107924342][/quote]

I made payment but the response is payment failed. The money hasn't been deducted for 30 mins now. Should I make payment through another portal?

Please I need response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
AmandaBloom:
Abeg make una help me o!
So, I did the DIY online application and it was successful, the payment everything was successful, I picked FESTAC for the immigration office, but in the application form, no interview date was written, it brought out :no interview date available, so, should I hold on and wait a bit or just go to the immigration office.

Which portal did you use in your payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
mimzzz:
Send them a mail. The email is on the NIS portal page. You can also e-mail, chat and call saanapay. Google their page for contact details. Or check a few pages back. Someone has posted it before

I made payment but the response is payment failed. The money hasn't been deducted for 30 mins now. Should I make payment through another portal?

Please I need response.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folu500(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2021
iamL:

Please I need response.

If money has not been deducted after 30min i doubt the payment went through.

Just make another payment.

However, i will advise you move funds from that account to another just to be safe.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folu500(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2021
GraduatesGrant:

Hi, congratulations!
Is it the E-passport you were issued?

Yes, thats what they are issuing now in Alausa.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chamberman(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2021
When did you capture
KunMagic9:
No booklets. Am gradually losing hope that it will come anytime soon.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2021
folu500:

If money has not been deducted after 30min i doubt the payment went through.

Just make another payment.

However, i will advise you move funds from that account to another just to be safe.

I already did that. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ayomide25:

use innovate1pay......it went swift during mine

Am using verve card which they don't support. I will change cards and see what happens. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ayomide25:

Payment just went through. I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EasternActivist: 2:29pm On Dec 02, 2021
Part of DIY crew.

So I went to submit my documents and was told to pay 10k for production fee aside my payment receipt.. I was dumbfounded o. I have to discharge for the time being...

Guys which way!?!

Awka precisely. 32/5
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Migan01(m): 2:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
Congrats. What's the issue date on the passport?
folu500:
Finally got my passport yesterday.

Strictly DIY, it's 32pages 5 years passport. I captured on the 30th of August at Alausa Ikeja.

Had to spend the whole day in their office, we were not attended to until late in the evening.

Thank God my time was not wasted in vain.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biafrarep(m): 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
EasternActivist:
Part of DIY crew.

So I went to submit my documents and was told to pay 10k for production fee aside my payment receipt.. I was dumbfounded o. I have to discharge for the time being...

Guys which way!?!

Awka precisely. 32/5

How much did you pay earlier for the DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EasternActivist: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Biafrarep:

How much did you pay earlier for the DIY?
N17200 32/5
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Migan01(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2021
Go there with the list of required docs. Check this thread plus the NIS site for the list of the docs.
AmandaBloom:
Abeg make una help me o!
So, I did the DIY online application and it was successful, the payment everything was successful, I picked FESTAC for the immigration office, but in the application form, no interview date was written, it brought out :no interview date available, so, should I hold on and wait a bit or just go to the immigration office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KunMagic9: 2:52pm On Dec 02, 2021
Sept 8th
Chamberman:
When did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oamuyi(m): 3:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
GOOD DAY MY PEOPLE,
AM NEW HERE,
CAN SOMEONE SHOW ME AROUND grin
JUST KIDDING.
IS THERE STILL EXPRESS INT'L PASSPORT ABI THINGS HAS CHANGED IN THE PASSPORT OFFICE?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ukmigrant7(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2021
Hello Fam

Can someone please tell me the fastest place to get new international passport and the requires details (Documents) and how much will it cost ?

Can I also get it that day or next day if I tip them ?

Which document should I go with ?

Please I need it asap

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kindleade: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2021
Someone should please answer this question

Ukmigrant7:
Hello Fam

Can someone please tell me the fastest place to get new international passport and the requires details (Documents) and how much will it cost ?

Please I need it asap
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biafrarep(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
EasternActivist:

N17200 32/5

Hmnn, the difference is so much. I renewed mine was asked to pay 65k.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobyemmanuel(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
alaricsaltzman:

Fill the first part and give your guarantor to fill the second part.

Anything you don't understand, leave it blank
Thank you. I eventually did the capturing today. A week after submitting my documents.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobyemmanuel(m): 6:02pm On Dec 02, 2021
Glodmovick:

Bank account balance or any legit property .. it's nothing serious just declare what you have .. is just a clue for them to know you have something
Thank you for your Time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EasternActivist: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Biafrarep:

Hmnn, the difference is so much. I renewed mine was asked to pay 65k.

Was it DIY!?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sheydoski007(m): 4:25am On Dec 03, 2021
Please what documents do you need for capturing on your appointment day?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sheydoski007(m): 4:28am On Dec 03, 2021
tobyemmanuel:

Thank you. I eventually did the capturing today. A week after submitting my documents.

What are the documents required for the capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ozzy15: 6:18am On Dec 03, 2021
Were they orderly at the alausa office? How many times did you go there? What are the requirements for renewal

djbasket:

i just collected my passport, omo mehn i can't contain my excitement, thank God the long waits over grin grin grin

modified
but wait,my passport has been issued since NOV y20 so why do they bother asking us to wait for text message that they won't send, the suspence almost killed me for house, na small remain. every text notification i recieve i'll jump to my phone only to find out it's mtn, to make matters worst mtn com go upgrade their own foolishness and started sending me the same text upto 5-7 times a day. mtheeeeeeeewwww nonsense
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 6:25am On Dec 03, 2021
tobyemmanuel:

Congratulations
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Biafrarep(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2021
EasternActivist:

Was it DIY!?

No, I went to their office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EasternActivist: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2021
Biafrarep:

No, I went to their office.

Ok yours is different then
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ukmigrant7(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Hello Fam

Please I need it asap
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bhusawlah: 2:06pm On Dec 03, 2021
Is not ready...

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Udensinkata2029, suco01(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.