Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1450039 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by brightology3: 12:50am On Dec 01, 2021
PreciousRuby:

Just go o...lol
lol. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayofag(m): 3:34am On Dec 01, 2021
BoluwajiPieters:

Nothing yet. The wait is sickening.

This is annoying. Since August. Same story.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PreciousRuby(f): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2021
daceo1:

Please is the NIN office in Alausa?

I know there is one that seems to be the Head Office adjacent Shoprite, inside Civil Defence compound.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PreciousRuby(f): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Ozzy15:

I work in ikeja ,is it advisable to use alausa ,are they orderly?or should i use ikoyi passport office?kindly advise.

From updates from various locations, I think Alausa is ahead of others. If you work in Ikeja, I think Alausa is your best bet so you can easily pop in and pop out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Niom(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
frank417:
Hi all, I changed my NIMC phone number almost 2 months ago, and up until now, the change has not reflected. I am still seeing that my old number attached to my nin.
Please has anyone encountered this problem before?

What process did you follow to change phone number and please how much did it cost? I need to change mine too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Niom(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
scicey:

When I changed my number, it took 3 months to reflect on every aspect of their database hence I finally was able to use it to sign in to their mobile app after 3 months.

You can go ahead and use the new number for anything. It doesn't matter except you need to sign in to the mobile app.

What process did you follow through to change phone number and please how much did it cost? I need to change mine too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by djbasket(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
djbasket:

i was waiting for their message but if that's the case my passport too go don ready, captured on september 15th @Alausa (DIY 5years-35pages), i'll go and check on wednesday.

i just collected my passport, omo mehn i can't contain my excitement, thank God the long wait is over grin grin grin

modified
but wait,my passport has been issued since NOV 20 so why do they bother asking us to wait for text message that they won't send, the suspence almost killed me for house, na small remain. every text notification i recieve i'll jump to my phone only to find out it's mtn, to make matters worst mtn com go upgrade their own foolishness and started sending me the same text upto 5-7 times a day. mtheeeeeeeewwww nonsense

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by frank417: 1:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Niom:

What process did you follow to change phone number and please how much did it cost? I need to change mine too

I think I spent close to 2k(court affidavit included)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Niom(m): 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
frank417:

I think I spent close to 2k(court affidavit included)

Thanks bro. You went to their office? How long did it take to effect changes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by frank417: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
Niom:

Thanks bro. You went to their office? How long did it take to effect changes

Yea, i went to their office. Its still showing my old number.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Octopusssy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2021
sanyalai:
For 32 pages, 5 years (renewal), 26k (processing fee included)
Check the NIS online platform for the cost of others.

Was there any stumbling block to DIY process? How long did it last?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Octopusssy(f): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
sanyalai:
If your surname doesn't start with "A" or "O" do not go to Alausa office for passport collection on Mondays and Wednesdays.
Do you know how long renewal takes after capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blinggirly: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Blinggirly: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2021
djbasket:

Congrats

i just collected my passport, omo mehn i can't contain my excitement, thank God the long wait is over grin grin grin

modified
but wait,my passport has been issued since NOV 20 so why do they bother asking us to wait for text message that they won't send, the suspence almost killed me for house, na small remain. every text notification i recieve i'll jump to my phone only to find out it's mtn, to make matters worst mtn com go upgrade their own foolishness and started sending me the same text upto 5-7 times a day. mtheeeeeeeewwww nonsense
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bhusawlah: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2021
michaelcipher:
So I planned to share my experience from Abeokuta with you guys.

Yesterday was my capture date, got there with all the required docs and went straight to the servicom desk.

I was told some docs were missing but not to worry the lady there explained what was missing.

1. There are 2 particular forms that you need to get from them and fill (note: I have heard some places would tell you to get this online if they notice you did DIY)

2. You need 2 printout of the payment page

3. You need to go with your old passport if it's renewal.

The most important stuff is, go to the center to submit your documents days ahead of your interview. This would help you from getting delayed.

Abeokuta is cool thou. Quick service and lots of folks willing to help without expecting cash from you.

Lots of passport are also available for collection, saw lots of passport yesterday.

That's the little I can say. Feel free to ask any questions, if I have any info I would share. Cheers and good luck to all japa plans

Have you been able to get the passport, cus have done mine since August and till now.im yet to get my passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sukuman: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2021
Got my Passport today, capture October 4th in Abuja NIS head office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marleybrown1: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2021
Please oh ve been asking yet no response... How much does it cost to run the 32pages for 5years .. fresh application

Please someone reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hadewahlay(m): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2021
marleybrown1:
Please oh ve been asking yet no response... How much does it cost to run the 32pages for 5years .. fresh application

Please someone reply

26000 naira
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marleybrown1: 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hadewahlay:

26000 naira

Thank you!!!!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yhenny(f): 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2021
Ahh are you sure it's the 32 pages own she collected?
KunMagic9:
I was there and its same excuse of no booklets. Some say they re expecting this week while others say they can't say when the booklets go come. But as i was sitting down i saw a lady been given her passport codedly and i went to block her outside she said she captured sept ending. Honestly am tired and frustrated. Am supposed to resume school by January all my hopes is now slim by d day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
DIY? Is it possible to get passport instantly renewed at Abuja and get it same day and at what cost?
sukuman:
Got my Passport today, capture October 4th in Abuja NIS head office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KunMagic9: 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Its only 32pgs dey produce at ilorin.
yhenny:
Ahh are you sure it's the 32 pages own she collected?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chamberman(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2021
KunMagic9:
Its only 32pgs dey produce at ilorin.
Do they have booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KunMagic9: 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
No booklets. Am gradually losing hope that it will come anytime soon.
Chamberman:

Do they have booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Bhusawlah:

Bro, so i checked mine too on Saturday and it says expired, I plan on going to abeokuta on Friday, pls where exactly did u collect urs I mean which office, and which lady, so as to go directly to the place too... thanks for your usual support
Room 8
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GreatSage: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2021
Jaidooo:

Boss how many pages did u apply for please
32pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bilaal29: 9:13am On Dec 02, 2021
Is there anyway we can escalate this issue of delay in issuance of passport
I got captured since August 2nd in Osun State office yet no booklet till date

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bhusawlah: 9:50am On Dec 02, 2021
GreatSage:

Room 8

Thanks, I'm going there tomorrow. Please wish me luck cus I'm so scared, I called the man again yesterday, he still kept on saying there's no booklet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tobamz(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2021
Presently in ikoyi passport office I hope I get lucky

Hopefully 'hope' doesn't degenerate to anger
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folu500(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2021
Finally got my passport yesterday.

Strictly DIY, it's 32pages 5 years passport. I captured on the 30th of August at Alausa Ikeja.

Had to spend the whole day in their office, we were not attended to until late in the evening.

Thank God my time was not wasted in vain.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GraduatesGrant(m): 11:30am On Dec 02, 2021
folu500:
Finally got my passport yesterday.

Strictly DIY, it's 32pages 5 years passport. I captured on the 30th of August at Alausa Ikeja.

Had to spend the whole day in their office, we were not attended to until late in the evening.

Thank God my time was not wasted in vain.

Hi, congratulations!
Is it the E-passport you were issued?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by iamL(f): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2021
I made payment but the response is payment failed. The money hasn't been deducted for 30 mins now. Should I make payment through another portal?

Please I need response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) ... (831) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: kenny160 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.