Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1444539 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IntrovertGuy: 12:24am On Feb 15, 2022
Taich:

I went online and checked. I saw renewal for 10years official price is 70k while that of a minor was 26k. But my problem is how do I get an appointment in a corruption ridden place like Portharcourt. The guys at their office are asking for 120k for 64pages 10years and 50k for a minors passport.

I have no idea about Port Harcourt office but if you sensed the particular office won't be DIY friendly, maybe you should avoid them.

To address your point about getting appointment, even the particular port Harcourt office doesn't have control about the dates.

Once you make payment, you'll see the link to book an appointment.

You'll only be attended to on the date you choose and that's the day you'll be captured too.

Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chebyshev(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2022
I registered online for my passport yesterday and paid 26000 through unified payment and chose NIS Portharcourt office as my enrollment center. I immediately booked an appointment for 1st of March being the earliest appointment date available. It's a renewal. Please do I need to submit any documents before my appointment date or I should wait until my appointment day for submission of the documents.

Please which documents will I need to submit because It's a DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 11:05am On Feb 15, 2022
Who has an idea if any person have picked up his/her passport at alausa office for those that captured from 1st of feb (this month)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DPapilo: 11:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Good morning
Please who knows anyone who applied for Passport renewal with Alausa Office recently. What's the closest appointment date available?
Needs to make a swift decision. Asking for a brother.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KolaSteven(m): 1:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
kennybuluro:
I finally collected my passport from the Abeokuta immigration office.

Date captured: 27th August 2021
Mode: strictly DIY

My long wait finally paid off....
Congrats, my man!

I plan to go for mine too on Thursday. What's the issued date on your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Greathand01: 1:16pm On Feb 15, 2022
giselle237:
in where? If lagos, abuja or ph price for passports for all is 26k. That is the price. Do it yourself
If outside these areas it is 17k for adults and 11k for children
thanks boss.. it's at Ibadan
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Taich(m): 3:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
IntrovertGuy:

I have no idea about Port Harcourt office but if you sensed the particular office won't be DIY friendly, maybe you should avoid them.

To address your point about getting appointment, even the particular port Harcourt office doesn't have control about the dates.

Once you make payment, you'll see the link to book an appointment.

You'll only be attended to on the date you choose and that's the day you'll be captured too.

Goodluck.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SaintOpzy(m): 4:26pm On Feb 15, 2022
ojoshu:
Collected my international passport today at the Osogbo Immigration Office
I captured September 15th
Got a text on 11th of Feb

FYI - for aspiring passportians please avoid osogbo passport office at all cost.

I lost 3 admissions
Cx,Godd bless you � #Peace

Seconded, currently in a similar situation
Pls, y'all run from Oshogbo...

Their customer service is great but everything else is shit
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chebyshev(m): 6:22pm On Feb 15, 2022
chebyshev:
I registered online for my passport yesterday and paid 26000 through unified payment and chose NIS Portharcourt office as my enrollment center. I immediately booked an appointment for 1st of March being the earliest appointment date available. It's a renewal. Please do I need to submit any documents before my appointment date or I should wait until my appointment day for submission of the documents.

Please which documents will I need to submit because It's a DIY

I am doing a renewal. Please which documents will l take along on my appointment date. Will I need to go to there office to submit the documents before my enrollment day or it must be submitted on the day of enrollment?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IamCookie(f): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2022
giselle237:
it is just scam. Name modification total is 56k … name arrangement oh, not change of name in male

Really?? Kindly ,Guide me further
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennybuluro(m): 4:47am On Feb 16, 2022
KolaSteven:

Congrats, my man!

I plan to go for mine too on Thursday. What's the issued date on your passport?
4th of February
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by biglizzy: 5:28am On Feb 16, 2022
Please is PH cetre DIY friendly?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bundestag(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2022
Has anyone who captured between the 17th and 21st of January collected their passport? (Alausa, DIY)
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 11:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Bundestag:
Has anyone who captured between the 17th and 21st of January collected their passport? (Alausa, DIY)
Yours should be ready. My kid captured on the 31st of January and we've picked up the passport. Also DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DPapilo: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please was the interval between the day you applied and date of capture upto two weeks?
Foxie:
Yours should be ready. My kid captured on the 31st of January and we've picked up the passport. Also DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hardiodun(f): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2022
The new website is https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/
thatebonyiboy:
Good afternoon. I just filled the application form online and made payment. Everything went successful.

Trying to print the guarantor form and this is the error message I'm getting when I fill my application and reference number

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2022
DPapilo:
Please was the interval between the day you applied and date of capture upto two weeks?
Yes please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gent2nice: 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2022
Does this involve any fast track payment?

Foxie:
I think
Alausa Passport is very fast in issuing passports. My child captured last week Monday and as at yesterday it's been produced/issued. 32/5 fresh passport, DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sharrp: 6:24pm On Feb 16, 2022
That’s fast , how did you do it . Agent or DIY , how much cost
romeoprexx:
Finally got my passport yesterday. Captured on the 7th of January in Port Harcourt
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sharrp: 6:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Also in PH , I need to use your Agent , could link me up
romeoprexx:

45k cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by romeoprexx: 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2022
sharrp:
Also in PH , I need to use your Agent , could link me up

Sure drop your digits
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2022
ojoshu:
Collected my international passport today at the Osogbo Immigration Office
I captured September 15th
Got a text on 11th of Feb

FYI - for aspiring passportians please avoid osogbo passport office at all cost.

I lost 3 admissions

God bless you � #Peace
Which one is passportians again nitori Olorun undecided

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 1:50am On Feb 17, 2022
Gent2nice:

Does this involve any fast track payment?

Nope
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwaleokey: 3:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Please after capturing at a location, it seems the paper is not yet available
Can I print from a different location? Is this possible?
Let say captured at benin edo and print from delta?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EbonyCy(f): 6:20am On Feb 17, 2022
romeoprexx:
Finally got my passport yesterday. Captured on the 7th of January in Port Harcourt

Pls is it DIY......what are the requirements to use pls.....Can I get your plug digits?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mykelslim: 10:59am On Feb 17, 2022
I want to renew my passport.

Here's my problem.
Is it possible for me to change my DOB.
I know it's illegal.

I stand higher chance of admission as a younger man in Europe.
Anyone with valid info should help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DPapilo: 11:22am On Feb 17, 2022
I don't think that old age is a barrier to gaining admission, especially in Europe.

If I may ask; what's your age and what program do you want to go for?

Mykelslim:
I want to renew my passport.

Here's my problem.
Is it possible for me to change my DOB.
I know it's illegal.

I stand higher chance of admission as a younger man in Europe.
Anyone with valid info should help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mykelslim: 11:28am On Feb 17, 2022
DPapilo:
I don't think that old age is a barrier to gaining admission, especially in Europe.

If I may ask; what's your age and what program do you want to go for?

I'm in my early 30's. I want to study Geosciences and Energy Resources.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DPapilo: 11:53am On Feb 17, 2022
You're still very young.

BSc or MSc?

Mykelslim:

I'm in my early 30's. I want to study Geosciences and Energy Resources.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mykelslim: 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
DPapilo:
You're still very young. BSc or MSC?
B.Sc

I have a HND but the schools I want don't accept it. It's just few schools who offer courses in B.Sc for international students.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DPapilo: 3:26pm On Feb 17, 2022
At your age you should be able to get an Admission for Bsc. You can mail the course coordinator and ask about that or any other question bordering on admission.

However, If you're unable to get an offer due to age(chances are very slim though), then it may be more honorable to opt for schools or country that accepts you the way you are. Lieing about your age will create room for more lies and definitely give you a course for worry all through your studies(even beyond).

Secondly, you can go for a one year top up programme afterwhich you can proceed for masters.

Also, with relevant work experience, some schools would offer you a direct masters admission with your HND. Mail your school..

Finally, every dream of yours is valid. No one can stop you, not even your present qualifications; but falsifying your age CAN.

Research on these information independently and shoot your shot, I believe success will be yours.

Stay blessed.

Mykelslim:

B.Sc

I have a HND but the schools I want don't accept it. It's just few schools who offer courses in B.Sc for international students.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Sputnik12345(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.