Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432783 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mykelslim: 5:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
DPapilo:
At your age you should be able to get an Admission for Bsc. You can mail the course coordinator and ask about that or any other question bordering on admission.

However, If you're unable to get an offer due to age(chances are very slim though), then it may be more honorable to opt for schools or country that accepts you the way you are. Lieing about your age will create room for more lies and definitely give you a course for worry all through your studies(even beyond).

Secondly, you can go for a one year top up programme afterwhich you can proceed for masters.

Also, with relevant work experience, some schools would offer you a direct masters admission with your HND. Mail your school..

Finally, every dream of yours is valid. No one can stop you, not even your present qualifications; but falsifying your age CAN.

Research on these information independently and shoot your shot, I believe success will be yours.

Stay blessed.

Thanks. I'll do as you have advised.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AchosDaboss(m): 10:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
zubby28:
Omo, the kind prices wey I dey see here ehn. Glad I renewed mine in Uyo last year for 25k and collected it in 3 days.
Please was there any documents required
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 11:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
aieromon:

Renewal process can commence within 6 months to the passport expiry date so you are good to go.

I recommend NIS HQ Sauka for DIY. If the booklets are available, you should get the passport within 6 weeks.

Hi good evening.
Please I'm using the DIY route also. Is it advisable I use Abuja for fresh Int'l Passport? And how long will it take for me to get it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 12:14am On Feb 18, 2022
zyphr:
If you want your passport within the time frame of 6 weeks and you don't have a sure link for express delivery, I'll advise you make use enrolment centres located in any northern state closest to you. Those centres have lesser number of persons applying for passport unlike centres southern states. I spent less than 25000 and I got mine within the specified time frame.

Hi there. What Northern state did you use as enrollment centre please?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 6:14am On Feb 18, 2022
folake4u:

Hi good evening.
Please I'm using the DIY route also. Is it advisable I use Abuja for fresh Int'l Passport? And how long will it take for me to get it?

Yes, six weeks max.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 6:35am On Feb 18, 2022
aieromon:

Yes, six weeks max.

Okay thank you. Good morning.

If I still insist on using Abuja as enrollment centre, am I going to pay any extra hidden charges physically when I get there? I'm doing the 32pages for 17k.

Will I pay more than that again?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zyphr(m): 8:25am On Feb 18, 2022
folake4u:

Hi there. What Northern state did you use as enrollment centre please?

I did mine in Lafia, Nasarawa state. Someone got his own within 3 weeks in Kano at 25k. My sister got her own within 5 weeks in kaduna. Zamfara within 3 days. Fewer people travel out from the North hence the fewer number of persons requesting for passport compare to the South. I don't know of Benue/kogi.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 8:40am On Feb 18, 2022
folake4u:

Okay thank you. Good morning.

If I still insist on using Abuja as enrollment centre, am I going to pay any extra hidden charges physically when I get there? I'm doing the 32pages for 17k.

Will I pay more than that again?

A 32-page booklet costs ₦25000 + ₦1000 service charge. NIN is a compulsory requirement.

Apply online, select your preferred enrolment date and print out the necessary documents.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 8:56am On Feb 18, 2022
aieromon:

A 32-page booklet costs ₦25000 + ₦1000 service charge. NIN is a compulsory requirement.

Apply online, select your preferred enrolment date and print out the necessary documents.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

Oh okay. I selected another State and it showed me 17k. It seems Abuja's own is 25k.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2022
zyphr:

I did mine in Lafia, Nasarawa state. Someone got his own within 3 weeks in Kano at 25k. My sister got her own within 5 weeks in kaduna. Zamfara within 3 days. Fewer people travel out from the North hence the fewer number of persons requesting for passport compare to the South. I don't know of Benue/kogi.

Thank you so much. I think it's the same 25k in Abuja also.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Edithspecials: 8:58am On Feb 18, 2022
Please is there anyone that recently captured and collected his/her passport from the Asaba passport office?

DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Largehrt(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2022
Luisema4luv:
Who has an idea if any person have picked up his/her passport at alausa office for those that captured from 1st of feb (this month)

I captured on the 1st of Feb. Have you seen anyone that have picked theirs?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2022
Largehrt:

I captured on the 1st of Feb. Have you seen anyone that have picked theirs?

No feedback yet, my place is a little far to go there without confirmation.....although someone that captured on 31st here said his own is out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Largehrt(m): 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Luisema4luv:

No feedback yet, my place is a little far to go there without confirmation.....although someone that captured on 31st here said his own is out
Same here, place is far. Can't take chances
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2022
im applying for e-passport as a fresh applicant. now my take is on the arrangements of names.. the online forms gives names as SURNAME, FIRST NAME AND MIDDLE NAMES but while the preview rearrange the names as FIRST NAME, MIDDLE NAME AND SURNAME.. Is that how it should be since NIN also carries name as listed on the card.. what implications does this have kos i dnt wanna make a mistake that i may later regret.. is the arrangement of the names okay on the preview and will the correction be done by the NIS ??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DPapilo: 1:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Have you applied; in which of the states did you later apply?

Can I PM you?
folake4u:

Oh okay. I selected another State and it showed me 17k. It seems Abuja's own is 25k.

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pherule(m): 5:10am On Feb 19, 2022
Can someone guide me? I am having an issue downloading the passport guarantor's form from the immigration portal. Despite all correct info I input, it is not letting me. I will really appreciate any help.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pherule(m): 5:22am On Feb 19, 2022
hardiodun:
Good evening everyone, please for those who have captured, do I still need to go with guarantor's national ID card alongside the guarantor form, data page and passport? Someone, please reply me. Thank you.

Surfing the site is cunning and not simply straightforward. I had to search and study the process on YouTube.
I just downloaded mine on: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/search/VTJGc2RHVmtYMSt2RTVCMHhVbWt5MDdVcllvSHlaMDhrL0RURVp1NWxpdz0%3D
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 7:31am On Feb 19, 2022
DPapilo:
Have you applied; in which of the states did you later apply?

Can I PM you?

Yes, I've applied online in Abuja.

No. We can talk here please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Parko(m): 9:36am On Feb 19, 2022
Please for those that did theirs at Festac Passport office is there a mobile stamp station there?
cc: NYCnextStop manlawal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by manlawal(m): 9:48am On Feb 19, 2022
Parko:
Please for those that did theirs at Festac Passport office is there a mobile stamp station there?
cc: NYCnextStop manlawal
no go to court and do it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DPapilo: 10:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Oh Great. What appointment date were you given?

folake4u:

Yes, I've applied online in Abuja.

No. We can talk here please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kidsister13: 11:53am On Feb 19, 2022
Someone told me renewal of passport in Uyo is now 50k.. Please is this true? Because that money is small. Are we still having shortage of booklets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by IntrovertGuy: 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kidsister13:
Someone told me renewal of passport in Uyo is now 50k.. Please is this true? Because that money is small. Are we still having shortage of booklets

False. The money is even tooooooooo much. Go to their website and start your application.

You'll see the price according to your preferred state, booklet number (32/64), years (10/5)

50k is too much for renewal of 32 and 64 pages.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2022
DPapilo:
Oh Great. What appointment date were you given?

March 10th.

Please I don't understand these requirements in the Guarantor's form.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2022
folake4u:

Thank you.
yes!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kidsister13:
official price is 17k.. pls run from that person
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 7:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
folake4u:

March 10th.
Please I don't understand these requirements in the Guarantor's form.
fill anything there. The important thing is to get passport photo + valid intl passport data page and driver’s licence from your guarantor

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 7:49pm On Feb 19, 2022
biglizzy:
Please is PH cetre DIY friendly?
most corrupt set of humans ever liveth. Start the process early not when yiu need the passport in 2 months
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2022
giselle237:
fill anything there. The important thing is to get passport photo + valid intl passport data page and driver’s licence from your guarantor

Hi there, Good evening.

Please what if the Guarantor doesn't have Int'l Passport? But only Driver's license.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luisema4luv(m): 8:47pm On Feb 19, 2022
folake4u:

Hi there, Good evening.

Please what if the Guarantor doesn't have Int'l Passport? But only Driver's license.

Find another guarantor
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2022
Luisema4luv:

Find another guarantor

Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.