Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1459276 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (832) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LagosismyHome(f): 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Foxie and aieromon thanks a million
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LagosismyHome(f): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2022
Foxie:
pattyebf is your surest plug. She's well known on NL for driving licence and car related documentations.

Nothing coming up with this handle . Can you please check the spelling pattyebf
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Nothing coming up with this handle . Can you please check the spelling pattyebf
I beg your pardon, it's pattybf.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ayoola003:
The change of name comes first. And you need a legal practitioner for that. If you are in lagos, I can recommend someone for you.

Please why do I need a legal practitioner?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agatha250: 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2022
Good evening , please I captured for my passport at festac office in Lagos on Friday do anyone know how long it will take to get it. They didn't give me a day for collection. And I need it urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agatha250: 4:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
BHyundai:
If you're in Lagos try using the Festac Immigration Office. A close family member received the Passport just over a week after capturing

Pls I captured there can I get the contact of your close friend I need the passport urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agatha250: 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
I captured on the 3rd of march at festac immigration, how many weeks will it take to come out??

Please have you gotten your passport. I just captured in festac too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alexjohn2020(m): 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2022
Agatha250:

Please have you gotten your passport. I just captured in festac too
not yet, what date did you capture??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alexjohn2020(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2022
Agatha250:
Good evening , please I captured for my passport at festac office in Lagos on Friday do anyone know how long it will take to get it. They didn't give me a day for collection. And I need it urgently.
you captured on Friday, should take maximum of 6 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EasternActivist: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
henrolevra:
How do you know if your passport is ready, without going to their office to check. I did my capturing on Dec 18, 2021 at Awka. I have not heard anything from them. My application status is still showing "Approved". DIY

Did mine earlier December at same place, I haven't heard from them and my application is now expired on their platform.

Who could explain what that means...

I will be going there Thursday this week.
I hope everything sorts out well.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayoola003: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2022
A friend did his and it cost him 7500 from a guy at yaba magistrate.

Oggg:
no be only legal practitioner. u ppl ehn. Change of name is simply swearing affidavit with new name at high court 500 naira and then doing newspaper advert for change of name. Any newspaper at all. not even upto 5k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by henrolevra: 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
EasternActivist:

Did mine earlier December at same place, I haven't heard from them and my application is now expired on their platform.

Who could explain what that means...

I will be going there Thursday this week.
I hope everything sorts out well.

Checked mine last week and is expired too. I might go there tomorrow or next.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 1:00am On Mar 22, 2022
henrolevra:

Just go tomorrow if you are free and know what to do or whats next. The earlier you sort it out or know whats up, the better.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orshore(m): 3:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Please can I get in your dm? Need your passport plug

krcboy:

I didnt pay anything afterwards, I just called my plug to help me check if mine was ready, a d he did and it was ready or better still check w them at the servicecom inside
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orshore(m): 3:49am On Mar 22, 2022
Good morning. Where you able to get your passport in 2 weeks? Can I PM?

biggboy:
Good day guys. Please i have the following enquiries.

I want to get my passport using DIY but words on the street is that 32 pages is scarce and may not be ready anytime soon. Anyone did 32 pages 5 years and collected within 6 weeks?

I got this from an agent who says he can deliver 64 pages within 2 weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orshore(m): 3:52am On Mar 22, 2022
Is there a way you can put me through on how to go about this renewal thing ? Please it’s urgent

Largehrt:
Yes, I did on the 1st. An officer I know there just confirmed that mine is ready. Will be going on sunday to pick it up, apparently they do collection on sundays.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larrypha(f): 3:59am On Mar 22, 2022
Hi,

Please has anyone gone for capture after appointment date at Ikoyi? I just noticed that my appointment date falls on Easter Monday, I hope I don’t have to rebook an appointment? Closest available date is in May
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EasternActivist: 5:16am On Mar 22, 2022
henrolevra:

Aiit, Goodluck.

Do remember to give update
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2022
OGFX:
Good day everyone. I applied for a renewal of my passport sometimes in January. I finally did my capture in IBADAN on the 27TH of January. The collection date stated FEB 02. I have paraded the office of the NIS more than 5 times asking them for the update. All they keep saying is it has not gotten to January turn yet and i need my passport before nextweek thursday. Please is there anyone in ibadan facing this same issue of delay.... Thanks

Yes ooo. I captured in Ibadan on the 24th of January. Still not out now. I also need mine as urgent as it is becoming late. Collection date was suppose to be 11th of February, but till now nothing yet. I was there yesterday, still the same. What can we do now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oyephunmzee1(f): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2022
Hello everyone.
Did anyone captured at Ikoyi passport office around 8th of February and has gotten his/her passport?

They didn't give me collection date and they kept on saying there's no booklet for 32 pages. I really need the passport urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2022
orshore:
Please can I get in your dm? Need your passport plug

if you are going to do it at alausa, pm me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Themmiee21: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2022
Somebody pls respond pls

Good morning family....

Please i need your response/input on the below;

i just discovered from this thread that Easter celebration is around the corner and when I checked the calendar, i found out that 18th April which i booked for my capturing @Alausa with my 2 children is Easter monday.

Somebody please advise on what i need to do please!!!

Thank you in anticipation
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by orshore(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2022
Of course . Right in your dm

krcboy:
if you are going to do it at alausa, pm me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ciciwunmi: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2022
Hi guys, I'm still facing this problem in 2022 and I don't know where to start from. My age and arrangement of name is not correct on my Nigerian passport and it's affecting my admission for a scholarship.

Please is there anyone facing similar problem, has information or connection at NIS Abuja where I can correct this. Please let me know. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by verocharles(m): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2022
I was at Ikoyi yesterday for renewal of passport. The agent I wanted to use was telling me that the capturing date will be around May 17 if apply. She charged me 45K. I now asked him that after capturing when will I collect my passport. he said that if I need it urgent I will drop 10k so that I will collect it same day or within the week. I asked her if i didn't pay the 10k when will it come out he said that it will be within 6 weeks. I had already filled the form he gave me and about to pay. I wasn't comfortable with the response. The essence of paying 45k is to fasten it. I noticed that they don't have control of dates of capturing. It is computer generated. Why should I pay you such amount. I told her that the date is too far. She suggested Festac that they have a closer date of April.

I have decided to DIY.

I want to renew my passport. I'm filling the form now. Please which date is closer for capturing (Ikeja, Festac, Ikoyi).
At what stage do we submit documents? Is it the day of appointment for capturing or before.
Which of the 3 centers are friendly for DIY
thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BHyundai(m): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2022
Agatha250:

Pls I captured there can I get the contact of your close friend I need the passport urgently.
pls send a pm.....I can't drop someone's mobile number here
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 3:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
please can someone help in filling guarantors form and is state of origin too needed for minor she is not upto a year i need response
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Remicynt(f): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2022
Good day house, so it's like all the passport office in Lagos are misbehaving, I want to try sagamu. Plz I need review of sagamu passport office what it is like and if anyone has a sure plug there to collect passport after capturing. Plz I need reviews whether good or bad it will help in my decision making..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2022
someone should please guide me on how to filled this page of the guarantor form i dont want to do mistkae before going to court

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solatium(m): 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
Remicynt:
Good day house, so it's like all the passport office in Lagos are misbehaving, I want to try sagamu. Plz I need review of sagamu passport office what it is like and if anyone has a sure plug there to collect passport after capturing. Plz I need reviews whether good or bad it will help in my decision making..

Anything outside of Lagos,Abuja and Enugu will take you over 3onths to get that passport.
the truth is no one can speed up anything,the minimum time frame is 6 weeks, 4 weeks wait from the day of payment and 2 weeks waiting period before collection,it has been program, don't waste your time in going elsewhere.
Stay put for Lagos or Abuja or Enugu and get your passport in that 6 weeks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jibbyfresh: 10:46pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls for those that captured in Lagos that captured very recently, how long did it take after capturing to collect booklet. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jibbyfresh: 10:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
Pls for those that just got capture date, how many weeks from application did you get for capture. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (832) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.