Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438752 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ichabodcrane(m): 10:53am On Mar 17, 2022
Krystalzkris:
bribe is not even the issue. I can't even bribe because they said no booklet. They can't do anything until there's booklet
In Asaba, there is booklet, they just don't give it out until u show love

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bamangar: 11:21am On Mar 17, 2022
ZariatoCanada:
Its been 4 weeks since my spouse did data capturing at the Gwagwalada office. Is it true that printers for 32 and 64 pages have gone bad at the Gwagwalada office, abi this officers have carried me trabaye?

I did my capturing on 28 Feb and I just made an enquiry from an immigration officer there, he said 32 pages is unavailable.. Hmmm mm.. Naija.. One story or another
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bamangar: 11:34am On Mar 17, 2022
I thought they said there is availability of booklets...! I captured in Gwagwalada office on 28th February this year, I called one of the officers and he's saying that there's no 32 pages. My own an re-issue. Wetin dey happen sef!

Who captured in February and has collected there there passport here??

Modified:::

The thing never ready oooo..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Krystalzkris(f): 1:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ichabodcrane:

I can't take it out if Benin already. I've already captured
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BHyundai(m): 3:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
If you're in Lagos try using the Festac Immigration Office. A close family member received the Passport just over a week after capturing

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LagosismyHome(f): 10:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
Ichabodcrane:

Really....is there booklet in Asaba currently
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by arixona: 11:17pm On Mar 17, 2022
Can someone throw more light on these requirements,esp the stamping of the guarantors form….How do I go about it?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Newsolutions: 7:15am On Mar 18, 2022
How much is 10years passport 64 pages.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jummy2308(f): 5:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
If you're in Lagos try using the Festac Immigration Office. A close family member received the Passport just over a week after capturing

With how much cos I used this same festac and I av not gotten even after one month of capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
[
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 18, 2022
larrypha:
Please has anyone gone to Ikoyi before their appointment date and successfully captured? Renewal

I did and tried twice, it didn't work. I am patiently waiting for my appointment date now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 6:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
arixona:
Can someone throw more light on these requirements,esp the stamping of the guarantors form….How do I go about it?

The stamping of the Guarantor's form can be done at a court. Either by a Magistrate, or Commissioner of Oaths, or Notary Public.
Take your original birth certificate for sightseeing, you'd submit the photocopied version(1).

Take your original Local Government of Origin certificate(for sightseeing also), you'd give them the photocopy.

Submit your Passport application form with your two passports, and also a photocopy of your NIN slip/card.

Submit the Data page of your Guarantor's International Passport, with the Guarantor's form, and NIN slip or driver's license of the guarantor, with the person's passport photograph.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Krystalzkris:
I honestly don't know what to do again. I'm just numb. School is requesting for it and I'm stuck

I think you should write to their official Twitter handle, tag them, tell them your story, I'm sure they'd talk to the Passport Office in Benin.

I'm pretty sure it's ready but they want you to grease their palms. smiley

Honestly,I dodged a bullet by not using Benin office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 6:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
ZariatoCanada:
Its been 4 weeks since my spouse did data capturing at the Gwagwalada office. Is it true that printers for 32 and 64 pages have gone bad at the Gwagwalada office, abi this officers have carried me trabaye?

It's not true. I did capturing last week Friday at Gwags office and mine is 32 pages.

I went inside the Production Office and saw them printing fresh passports. The officers just want make you settle them. I saw that a lot when I went there.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ewoma45(f): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Krystalzkris:
bribe is not even the issue. I can't even bribe because they said no booklet. They can't do anything until there's booklet
Please go on twitter and complain to NIS. Make sure you tag Rauf Aregbesola and Joe Abah. State your enrollment ID and passport office. You'd be shocked to find out that your passport has been printed a long time ago.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larrypha(f): 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
Toplap:

I did and tried twice, it didn't work. I am patiently waiting for my appointment date now.

I did too today. It was at the point of capture that the computer rejected it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by immaq8(f): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2022
I got info. this evening that someone can't get passport within two weeks or 4weeks due to FG procedures, that's at least 6weeks or 8wks.
Biko how true?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by favch(f): 9:22pm On Mar 18, 2022
Toplap:

What is the 8k for? How much did you pay online?

After reading your other post, it seems like cheating and you can get a guarantor yourself.

Processing fee according to them. I paid 17800 online.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BHyundai(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2022
Toplap:

DIY or through a contact/immigration officer there?
Through an Immigration Officer with a lot of love shown.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BHyundai(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
larrypha:
Please has anyone gone to Ikoyi before their appointment date and successfully captured? Renewal
Even if they capture, they can't submit it until appointment date. They'll only be able save it as a draft because it can't be submitted before appointment date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 10:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Newsolutions:
How much is 10years passport 64 pages.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
larrypha:

omo after wasting hours on queue abi no queue dey
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 11:48pm On Mar 18, 2022
larrypha:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 11:54pm On Mar 18, 2022
immaq8:
I got info. this evening that someone can't get passport within two weeks or 4weeks due to FG procedures, that's at least 6weeks or 8wks.
Biko how true?

depends on where u apply for passport.
mine in lagos (alausa) initial filling of passport docs : feb 4 2022,
capturing 1st of march
picked up passport on the 10th of march
wasnt DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by october5(m): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=krcboy post=111160365]

depends on where u apply for passport.
mine in lagos (alausa) initial filling of passport docs : feb 4 2022,
capturing 1st of march
picked up passport on the 10th of march
wasnt DIY. How much did you pay to the agent and was it 5yrs 32 pages
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 6:38am On Mar 19, 2022
[quote author=october5 post=111162820][/quote]

I paid 45k 5yrs , 32pgs
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larrypha(f): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2022
krcboy:

Yeah, i spent like 3hrs to get my file prepped and waited for capture to get to my turn.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UTILITYMAY(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2022
OGFX:
Good day everyone. I applied for a renewal of my passport sometimes in January. I finally did my capture in IBADAN on the 27TH of January. The collection date stated FEB 02. I have paraded the office of the NIS more than 5 times asking them for the update. All they keep saying is it has not gotten to January turn yet and i need my passport before nextweek thursday. Please is there anyone in ibadan facing this same issue of delay.... Thanks

Yes ooo. I captured in Ibadan on the 24th of January. Still not out now. I also need mine before next week Tuesday. And I was told they only print every Friday. What can we do now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Krystalzkris(f): 8:58am On Mar 19, 2022
Ewoma45:

Please go on twitter and complain to NIS. Make sure you tag Rauf Aregbesola and Joe Abah. State your enrollment ID and passport office. You'd be shocked to find out that your passport has been printed a long time ago.
I just did that now. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by october5(m): 9:02am On Mar 19, 2022
krcboy:

I paid 45k 5yrs , 32pgs
I paid the same amount to an agent in alausa and captured on feb 28 and uptill now my passport isn’t out and those we captured together collected theirs on Monday.I met a couple of them on Monday and my agent told me mine isn’t out, and that they are still printing those that there name start from A.Please is there any money you pay afterwards to fast track your passport cus I don’t seem to understand anymore .I need to get hold of the passport ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.