Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1452279 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Krystalzkris(f): 9:06am On Mar 19, 2022
folake4u:

I think you should write to their official Twitter handle, tag them, tell them your story, I'm sure they'd talk to the Passport Office in Benin.

I'm pretty sure it's ready but they want you to grease their palms. smiley

Honestly,I dodged a bullet by not using Benin office.
I just did. It's just retweets and likes I'm getting embarassed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 9:08am On Mar 19, 2022
october5:
I paid the same amount to an agent in alausa and captured on feb 28 and uptill now my passport isn’t out and those we captured together collected theirs on Monday.I met a couple of them on Monday and my agent told me mine isn’t out, and that they are still printing those that there name start from A.Please is there any money you pay afterwards to fast track your passport cus I don’t seem to understand anymore .I need to get hold of the passport ASAP

I didnt pay anything afterwards, I just called my plug to help me check if mine was ready, a d he did and it was ready or better still check w them at the servicecom inside
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 9:31am On Mar 19, 2022
Krystalzkris:
I just did. It's just retweets and likes I'm getting embarassed

Lol. Oh dear! I'm definitely sure they'd reply you soon.

You can also mail them using their official email address.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by arixona: 10:42am On Mar 19, 2022
folake4u:

The stamping of the Guarantor's form can be done at a court. Either by a Magistrate, or Commissioner of Oaths, or Notary Public.
Take your original birth certificate for sightseeing, you'd submit the photocopied version(1).

Take your original Local Government of Origin certificate(for sightseeing also), you'd give them the photocopy.

Submit your Passport application form with your two passports, and also a photocopy of your NIN slip/card.

Submit the Data page of your Guarantor's International Passport, with the Guarantor's form, and NIN slip or driver's license of the guarantor, with the person's passport photograph.
The said the guarantor should declare assets and I don’t know anyone that can help me with that…Must it be filled completely?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 10:48am On Mar 19, 2022
arixona:

The said the guarantor should declare assets and I don’t know anyone that can help me with that…Must it be filled completely?

You don't have to fill the part of Assets.

And no, it mustn't be filled completely.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by CuddleJoy(f): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2022
Please is it possible to collect passport on Saturday at alausa, and what hours are they open for on Saturday
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by october5(m): 11:44am On Mar 19, 2022
krcboy:

I didnt pay anything afterwards, I just called my plug to help me check if mine was ready, a d he did and it was ready or better still check w them at the servicecom inside
Is servicom the collection room what still baffles me is how you were able to get yours before me despite capturing a day after mine.I think my plug is not doing follow up.I will go on Monday again or can you share your plug contact with me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by october5(m): 11:46am On Mar 19, 2022
CuddleJoy:
Please is it possible to collect passport on Saturday at alausa, and what hours are they open for on Saturday
Yes they work on Saturday and Sunday.9am to 4 pm

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 11:58am On Mar 19, 2022
october5:
Is servicom the collection room what still baffles me is how you were able to get yours before me despite capturing a day after mine.I think my plug is not doing follow up.I will go on Monday again or can you share your plug contact with me

i registerd through one of the officers MR Awe is his name but his boy was the one dat did the whole process RaZaK. you can pm me i will share u his number ( Razak) or when you go ask for Mr awe and just speak w him and see if he can help u

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by krcboy(m): 11:59am On Mar 19, 2022
october5:

service come is just by the entrance your left hand side, unno where u seat and be moving around for capturing, just that area when u enter the waiting room
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alexjohn2020(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2022
october5:
I paid the same amount to an agent in alausa and captured on feb 28 and uptill now my passport isn’t out and those we captured together collected theirs on Monday.I met a couple of them on Monday and my agent told me mine isn’t out, and that they are still printing those that there name start from A.Please is there any money you pay afterwards to fast track your passport cus I don’t seem to understand anymore .I need to get hold of the passport ASAP
maybe you wait for October5thgrin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by arixona: 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2022
folake4u:

You don't have to fill the part of Assets.

And no, it mustn't be filled completely.
Can I get your WhatsApp number so we could talk.
You seem experienced
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 1:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
arixona:

Can I get your WhatsApp number so we could talk.
You seem experienced

No Sir.

Lol, I don't seem experienced. Everything I told you, I learnt it from this same thread and asked questions. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ZariatoCanada: 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2022
folake4u:

It's not true. I did capturing last week Friday at Gwags office and mine is 32 pages.

I went inside the Production Office and saw them printing fresh passports. The officers just want make you settle them. I saw that a lot when I went there.

Seems it was that same friday the printers had issues. They continued with the printing on thursday from the information i got. I am just tired of the whole thing. Have you picked up yours ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ZariatoCanada: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2022
bamangar:

I did my capturing on 28 Feb and I just made an enquiry from an immigration officer there, he said 32 pages is unavailable.. Hmmm mm.. Naija.. One story or another

My spouse did hers on the 25th of February. Its been one story to the other o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ZariatoCanada: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
toolluu:
I heard the same at their office yesterday

Any update on your passport now ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by folake4u(f): 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2022
ZariatoCanada:

Seems it was that same friday the printers had issues. They continued with the printing on thursday from the information i got. I am just tired of the whole thing. Have you picked up yours ?

Hmmm. What time did you capture on Friday? I did mine precisely at 12:30pm.

Ohh, I see. That is Nigeria for you.

No, I haven't but someone told me that I should check soon, that it might be out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by larrypha(f): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2022
Toplap:

Hahaha that was the same experience I had. At the point of capture everything went south.

At least you know this new system works, it may not be 100% efficient yet because I still saw immigration officers running a racket there but DIY works and you won't have to spend extra cash to bribe anyone
I found it very impressive tbh.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by october5(m): 10:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Alexjohn2020:
maybe you wait for October5thgrin
grin you wan make village people get me..tufiakwa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Alexjohn2020(m): 11:13pm On Mar 19, 2022
october5:
grin you wan make village people get me..tufiakwa
lol, e suppose ready within two weeks sha

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mikeayus(m): 11:26am On Mar 20, 2022
giselle237:
expired passport
Handwritten application letter for renewal
Black and grey file
Copies of payment slip, acknowledgmnt slip and application form- signed
2 passport photos
NIN slip of applying in a state that it is compulsory

Thanks for this ....please Where can I get the black and grey files?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alaricsaltzman: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2022
Hi guys.

For someone who wants to do change of name due to marriage and passport renewal...

Which one comes first?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayoola003: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2022
The change of name comes first. And you need a legal practitioner for that. If you are in lagos, I can recommend someone for you.

alaricsaltzman:
Hi guys.

For someone who wants to do change of name due to marriage and passport renewal...

Which one comes first?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by immaq8(f): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2022
krcboy:

depends on where u apply for passport.
mine in lagos (alausa) initial filling of passport docs : feb 4 2022,
capturing 1st of march
picked up passport on the 10th of march
wasnt DIY.
Meaning,it's true.
First WK of Feb to first of march is 1month
Then after capturing, you waited to 10thvof March
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abohky: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2022
immaq8:

Meaning,it's true.
First WK of Feb to first of march is 1month
Then after capturing, you waited to 10thvof March

Pls help ask your contact about the price for a renewal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LagosismyHome(f): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
Is there a thread for driving licence...if yes can someone please point me to the section
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ayoola003:
The change of name comes first. And you need a legal practitioner for that. If you are in lagos, I can recommend someone for you.
no be only legal practitioner. u ppl ehn. Change of name is simply swearing affidavit with new name at high court 500 naira and then doing newspaper advert for change of name. Any newspaper at all. not even upto 5k

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oggg: 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Krystalzkris:
I just did that now. Thank you
u have to continue so ur tweet can be picked up as many ppl are tweetin at them
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2022
LagosismyHome:
Is there a thread for driving licence...if yes can someone please point me to the section

https://www.nairaland.com/3865398/how-renew-drivers-licence-24hrs
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
LagosismyHome:
pattybf is your surest plug. She's well known on NL for driving licence and car related documentations.

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (831) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: T0bil33 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.