Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439939 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
coolangel54:
Those officers at NIMC office at Ughelli North LG Council frustrated me today. Imagine telling me they can't capture NIN for my three year old son and two months old baby. That they are too small (just imagine). I told them we needed NIN to process their international passports yet these people didn't bulge. Oya, change my NIN too na, they said their machine is bad

Anyways, I will be travelling to Asaba next week so I do all at their office over there. I pray they won't say the same rubbish.

I just wasted my time and money today

Is Effurun NOT closer?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
coolangel54:
Those officers at NIMC office at Ughelli North LG Council frustrated me today. Imagine telling me they can't capture NIN for my three year old son and two months old baby. That they are too small (just imagine). I told them we needed NIN to process their international passports yet these people didn't bulge. Oya, change my NIN too na, they said their machine is bad Anyways, I will be travelling to Asaba next week so I do all at their office over there. I pray they won't say the same rubbish.

I just wasted my time and money today
i dnt think u need NIN for passport in Delta state madam. Delta last i checked is still issuing the 17,500 naira ppt, no need for nin in this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
Will they capture them in Effurun? I don't need same story that's my worry.
adubam:

Is Effurun NOT closer?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 5:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
True Sir but the stories I have heard of Asaba and Warri NIS offices are nothing to write home about especially if you DIY. So I intend going to Yenagoa or PH for biometrics.
giselle237:
i dnt think u need NIN for passport in Delta state madam. Delta last i checked is still issuing the 17,500 naira ppt, no need for nin in this
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2022
these are the handwritten form i snap
i didnt have much time at work to edit it for u guys but u can do the retypping

Homemade12:

Please do

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 5:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
you will be needing the Guarantor Form your state of origin cert
birthcertficat
guarantors international passport data page

Themmiee21:
@ pufframmy,

m a fresher

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2022
pufframmy:
you will be needing the Guarantor Form your state of origin cert
birthcertficat
guarantors international passport data page
and guarantor’s NIN or driver’s license + passport photograph
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oluwapomile1: 7:14am On Apr 28, 2022
Deeedeee:

Pls if I may ask, when applying for your international passport , which did u choose miss or Mrs for your status. As a married woman but still using her maiden name...
Pls kindly response

Hi dear. Good morning. Just seeing this.
The system won't allow you to choose Mrs. But it doesn't mean anything. It won't show in your passport. Besides, the miss/Mrs is an issue only in Nigeria.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by whales2020(m): 9:07am On Apr 28, 2022
Hi great people,

Please if you have a strong insider person for osogbo NIS, I really need it, i have done capturing since Dec 7th, last time I went file still dey production room, I need someone in osogbo that works there that can help ginger the production. I have a lot of exams to write and time is not on my side.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by verocharles(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2022
Go to Immigration twitter. quote your enrolment number. it will be sorted out. it might have even be ready.

whales2020:
Hi great people,

Please if you have a strong insider person for osogbo NIS, I really need it, i have done capturing since Dec 7th, last time I went file still dey production room, I need someone in osogbo that works there that can help ginger the production. I have a lot of exams to write and time is not on my side.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by whales2020(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2022
verocharles:
Go to Immigration twitter. quote your enrolment number. it will be sorted out. it might have even be ready.

I have done that bruv, even my followers RT and tag them, this guy didn't respond
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by obunaka(m): 10:25am On Apr 28, 2022
Ujunwa02:
Got my passport after 1 week of capturing

Which state did you capture please?
I want to renew my passport and I need it urgently.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 10:45am On Apr 28, 2022
whales2020:
Hi great people,Please if you have a strong insider person for osogbo NIS, I really need it, i have done capturing since Dec 7th, last time I went file still dey production room, I need someone in osogbo that works there that can help ginger the production. I have a lot of exams to write and time is not on my side.Thank you
continue. Check facebook, they have a page there as well, bombard everywhere and never forget to put your enrollment no.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by easyson: 12:21pm On Apr 28, 2022
giselle237:
name change on passport due to what? Only easy if single woman changing to married. Is this your case?

Yes thats the case ooo...single when she first got her passport, now expired. Wants a new one with her new surname
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 12:29pm On Apr 28, 2022
easyson:
Yes thats the case ooo...single when she first got her passport, now expired. Wants a new one with her new surname
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/request

Maiden name in 1st page
Married name in 2nd page

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by steph6: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2022
steph6:
Good Day,
please is there anyone capturing on 2nd, a colleague called someone from ikoyi and she said they wont be there on a public holiday.

please can will capturing occur during the holidays?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukhety(f): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2022
steph6:

please can will capturing occur during the holidays?
yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by surevik(f): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2022
Hello am facing same confusion,how did you go about it please?
Voltrondash:
Good afternoon House.

Please i applied for a new Passport online and my payment was made and confirmed
But my issue is with the Passport Guarantor's form.
Is my Guarantor expected to fill the area
1. Particulars of Asset, Cash available, Name of Address, Bankers, Houses,
and Other Assets?
2. I don't intend to use the Passport to travel anytime soon
Is he also expected to Fill the Part II of the form?
3. Should he still fill Part III of the form?
4. Lastly, am i suppose to take the form to a court for the commissioner of Oaths to sign?

See Attached image

Kindly help a brother in need as the date for my capture is 11/Sep/2019
By the way i am in Port-harcourt.

Thank you!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zotzy: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2022
Is marriage certificate required for male applicants?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 5:33pm On Apr 28, 2022
surevik:
Hello am facing same confusion,how did you go about it please?
fill whatever you can fill. nobody is going to ask them about their assets
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JapaProfessor: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2022
After getting your passport, do not hesitate to get the travel brochure to get vital information about your preferred destination. Send a mail now to order in advance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ZariatoCanada: 8:59pm On Apr 28, 2022
bamangar:

Hello, has your spouse been able to pick up the passport
Yes we picked it up on the 25th of March
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bamangar: 4:03am On Apr 29, 2022
ZariatoCanada:

Yes we picked it up on the 25th of March
Congrats.. That's great. Mine should be ready.. Going there next week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by whales2020(m): 6:01am On Apr 29, 2022
giselle237:
continue. Check facebook, they have a page there as well, bombard everywhere and never forget to put your enrollment no.

Thank you, please can you help with the name of the page, pages plenty and I don't want to enter into scam.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by saxwise: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2022
importnobl:

Yes
Did you apply online for Ibadan?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by steph6: 9:17am On Apr 29, 2022
Please after booking capturing slot, is there a place the appointment date is stated that one can have as evidence
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by steph6: 9:38am On Apr 29, 2022
steph6:
Please after booking capturing slot, is there a place the appointment date is stated that one can have as evidence
it has been resolved.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abilityC: 10:34am On Apr 29, 2022
homebase:
I did 10 years 64 pages at Alausa. Captured on Nov. 19.

I opted for this 64 pages with the 10 years duration because
i read on this thread where some people claim they got it
within 1 and 2 weeks as the booklet is always available

Though i have Jan. 24, 2022 as collection day on my capturing slip
but i was thinking it will ready at most in 3 week based on the claims
here but it is not happening as i went there on the Dec 10th to try
my luck.

I asked an officer if it is likely to be available before Jan. 24th the
due date and his response was that NOT likely because
the 64 pages booklet is not available (not sounding good because
i squeezed over 72,000 naira the official price from my bank account
hoping to get it fast) .

My submission is contrary to the claims that 64 page (both 5 and 10
years booklets) are readily available and that you if you apply
for them you will get your passport in 1 or 3 weeks after capturing
are NOT true.

So have you collected your passport? i intend to apply for fresh 64 page 10
years too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsmith11(m): 11:23am On Apr 29, 2022
Please do anyone know any social media of the immigration services?
I need to call out Edo state immigration as they refuse to print people passport except those pay extra 30k through third party officers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 1:15pm On Apr 29, 2022
have you gotten your passport now
homebase:
I did 10 years 64 pages at Alausa. Captured on Nov. 19.

I opted for this 64 pages with the 10 years duration because
i read on this thread where some people claim they got it
within 1 and 2 weeks as the booklet is always available

Though i have Jan. 24, 2022 as collection day on my capturing slip
but i was thinking it will ready at most in 3 week based on the claims
here but it is not happening as i went there on the Dec 10th to try
my luck.

I asked an officer if it is likely to be available before Jan. 24th the
due date and his response was that NOT likely because
the 64 pages booklet is not available (not sounding good because
i squeezed over 72,000 naira the official price from my bank account
hoping to get it fast) .

My submission is contrary to the claims that 64 page (both 5 and 10
years booklets) are readily available and that you if you apply
for them you will get your passport in 1 or 3 weeks after capturing
are NOT true.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by LagosismyHome(f): 3:02pm On Apr 29, 2022
mrsmith11:
Please do anyone know any social media of the immigration services?
I need to call out Edo state immigration as they refuse to print people passport except those pay extra 30k through third party officers

A friend went to yenagoa, despite having an appointment for capture they said if she doesn't drop 50k she will not be allowed to capture.

I read here that yenagoa is DIY friendly but on reaching there it was totally different. Without additional money capture wasn't even allowed

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.