Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443731 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by prettyamebo: 10:04pm On May 23, 2022
coolangel54:
One week. I was given a new NIN slip too with the new details.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by cpapa: 10:08pm On May 23, 2022
giselle237:
try next week.. PCO is doing business/corruption
na so
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DAVE1010(m): 11:35pm On May 23, 2022
Rystodave:

The change must not exceed 5yrs
Go to any NIN office in your area, you will have to pay 15k
-Go with the old NIN slip
-Go with two valid documents that have the D.O.B u want to change (Original waec result, birth cert, age declaration, voters card)
-u will be given a form to fill out and an application letter (which can be gotten from cybercafes outside their office)
-then u will be recaptured

*Codedly ask an agent there about fast-tracking (out within 10-14days)

D.O.B can take up to 2 to 4months or more.
name change/ correction, address change comes out in a week

Peace

Brother greetings to you. I also want to change/correct my DOB in my NIN so as not to delay int'l. passport processing when I start. How do I go about it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Olubayo5560(m): 7:00am On May 24, 2022
Good morning everyone one. Please someone should help me, the name on my NIN is not well arranged and my agent didn't orientate me well before he proceed to make payment for my passport, so when I went for capturing at immigration office at Abuja. They told me my THE name on my NIN is different with the name in the form that I fill that it will be better for me to go to NIN office and do rearrangement of name but I did capturing and biometric that day, so the officer told me once the nims effect on my dashboard that he will process my passport for me. So I've gone to NIN office and do it, I even pay money to fasten it and dey have done it but it has not effect at immigration office. Since April 30th of this year I've been on it.... please for how long will it take to effect at immigration database please?[b][/b]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Unigrad: 7:33am On May 24, 2022
Has anyone done passport at Benin immigration office at Ramat park recently?
Please, indicate if you have.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bamangar: 8:24am On May 24, 2022
Hello everyone, how do you know your enrollment ID

Or is enrollment ID the one written on the file?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:00am On May 24, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emeraldoe(f): 10:23am On May 24, 2022
Hi, my sister had her capturing on the 12th of May, did a fast track and now the agent says there is no booklet in Nigeria. Pls how true is this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidivine: 11:04am On May 24, 2022
UPDATE:

CAPTURED DATE - 22ND APRIL 2022
RECEIVED DATE - 23 MAY 2022

VENUE: ABUJA HQTRS.

TOTAL 1 month and the delay was due to delayed NIN Verification + Salah Break
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rosyfina(f): 11:09am On May 24, 2022
Pidivine:
UPDATE:

How did you solve the NIN issue?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by zebbie: 11:32am On May 24, 2022
Who has done passport in oshogbo, how fast is it. I heard they are still printing for those that captured February
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidivine: 11:35am On May 24, 2022
Rosyfina:

How did you solve the NIN issue?

Fresh Passport.

I didn't do anything about it. I only monitored the process via their tracking platform. After capturing any delayed NIN not dropping is not the applicant fault but could be network issues except where there is error in name or DOB and mismatched information.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by perma: 11:45am On May 24, 2022
Pls that is what mine is saying after checking it today, done capturing since March...Didn't know I could track it.
What should I do?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 11:54am On May 24, 2022
perma:
Pls that is what mine is saying after checking it today, done capturing since March...Didn't know I could track it.
What should I do?

Yours have issue. Go to immigration office and sort it out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On May 24, 2022
Toplap:

Thanks. This boys know how to hold a grudge when their bullying is confronted. But let's not derail this thread cos of them
No issues..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rosyfina(f): 1:47pm On May 24, 2022
Pidivine:

Fresh Passport.

I didn't do anything about it. I only monitored the process via their tracking platform. After capturing any delayed NIN not dropping is not the applicant fault but could be network issues except where there is error in name or DOB and mismatched information.

Okay, diy or…?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 24, 2022
[Have you been able to collect it today. Please, give me the contact of the person that helped you. I need mine before wednesday next week]
How do they track it online? I've paid today o. They said I will get it on Tuesday.[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 24, 2022
bukhety:

He said the person that would bring out my file will collect 5k. Wo, I have given up on this country! My message to you is that, if you need your passport in about 3 months or so, don't go the DIY route! They don't want it to work!

Have you been able to collect it today. Please, give me the contact of the person that helped you. I need mine before wednesday next week]
How do they track it online? I've paid today o. They said I will get it on Tuesday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 7:17pm On May 24, 2022
Pidivine:
UPDATE:

DIY? Gwags?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by megaxart(m): 7:46pm On May 24, 2022
Hello again. Can I use a print out of the "improved NIN Slip" for the online application instead of the original NIN slip? The original NIN slip given to me was printed on plain printer paper so sadly after a year it faded but I managed to get a copy of my improved NIN slip from the MWS app, so can I use instead or do I need reissue the original NIN slip.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 8:05pm On May 24, 2022
megaxart:
Hello again. Can I use a print out of the "improved NIN Slip" for the online application instead of the original NIN slip? The original NIN slip given to me was printed on plain printer paper so sadly after a year it faded but I managed to get a copy of my improved NIN slip from the MWS app, so can I use instead or do I need reissue the original NIN slip.

Yes, you can use the improved NIN slip.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mranova(m): 8:10pm On May 24, 2022
Shortage of booklets in Abuja as at today 24/05/22. Has anyone heard same?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by megaxart(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2022
aieromon:

Yes, you can use the improved NIN slip.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayoola003: 8:38pm On May 24, 2022
Which of the passport office? Alausa?

Elimike:

Have you been able to collect it today. Please, give me the contact of the person that helped you. I need mine before wednesday next week]
How do they track it online? I've paid today o. They said I will get it on Tuesday.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayoola003: 8:55pm On May 24, 2022
Hello.
Were you able to collect your passport today? Kindly assist with the person that help you fast track it.

Thanks

bukhety:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ILuvKIDS: 1:37am On May 25, 2022
Hi guys good morning.
Please I need answers.
My passport expires in October.

1. Can I do the renewal process myself?
2. Is there a best time to renew? Can I renew even when the passport is completely expired?

Please advice!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayoola003: 6:14am On May 25, 2022
Yes. You can start the processing 6months to your expiring date.

ILuvKIDS:
Hi guys good morning.
Please I need answers.
My passport expires in October.

1. Can I do the renewal process myself?
2. Is there a best time to renew? Can I renew even when the passport is completely expired?

Please advice!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ILuvKIDS: 7:40am On May 25, 2022
Ayoola003:
Yes. You can start the processing 6months to your expiring date.

Do I apply for a fresh pport or there's a renewal option on the site?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by perma: 8:23am On May 25, 2022
Good morning, pls what does this mean..Cause I have done biometrics since March 25, and I just tracked it now and that was what I saw.
Thank you

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 9:20am On May 25, 2022
Ayoola003:
Which of the passport office? Alausa?

Yes, Alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 9:30am On May 25, 2022
KEEP RECHECKING IT WILL COME UP NOW AND FRIDAY hopefully
did for my daughter alausa on the 26 of April

now it change to other process Just Yesteday after have been checking since
am waiting for the final step which is to collect the passport

perma:
Good morning, pls what does this mean..Cause I have done biometrics since March 25, and I just tracked it now and that was what I saw.
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.