Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1443116 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chem2020: 11:38pm On May 28, 2022
adubam:

You'll need to make those arrangement on your NIN for your names cost 500

You need to change your date of birth also on your NIN cost N15,000

One court affidavit for change of name 1500 Abuja or 750 States

Age declaration at the court same price above.

Newspaper publication for the name change.

Please make sure you get this write before applying for Passport if not you'll may make things be complicated for you.

Thanks
But how can it take for the changes to reflect
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by odinson1(m): 2:02am On May 29, 2022
adubam:

You'll need to make those arrangement on your NIN for your names cost 500

You need to change your date of birth also on your NIN cost N15,000

One court affidavit for change of name 1500 Abuja or 750 States

Age declaration at the court same price above.

Newspaper publication for the name change.

Please make sure you get this write before applying for Passport if not you'll may make things be complicated for you.
Boss please how long does it take the change of DOB to be effected?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Newsolutions: 2:46am On May 29, 2022
2nd of May. The immigration officer took my File and old passport to Osogbo on Friday 6th of May.
13th of May was for capturing
18th of May ; passport is ready.

I was told that the print passport once a week that is on Wednesdays.

duncanmighty:
What's the time interval between the time you started and the time you capktured?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 7:49am On May 29, 2022
odinson1:

Boss please how long does it take the change of DOB to be effected?

DOB may take up to 2weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 7:51am On May 29, 2022
Chem2020:

Thanks
But how can it take for the changes to reflect

Name change immediately. DOB likely 2weeks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Missngozi123: 10:37am On May 29, 2022
Newsolutions:

Good morning @Newsolutions
Is it possible to connect me with the immigrations officer.
I’m in Ibadan and don’t mind traveling down to Osogbo.
Thank you
2nd of May. The immigration officer took my File and old passport to Osogbo on Friday 6th of May.

Newsolutions:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Somto007(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2022
LCMedia:
Captured on Monday, April 4, got my passport yesterday April 7 @Festac passport office.

NB: Not DIY!
Can you give me the person contact.. Here is my whattapp number 09012472070.. Please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by guruvick(m): 3:27pm On May 29, 2022
Hello house good evening,

I have my passport(2020) already but my place of birth is wrong, I used Yola, but it should be Jimeta, my birth certificate carries Jimeta, Yola.

How do I go about it, should I apply for change of data or just use the passport like that?

If I am to apply for change of data, I am to pay 30k Naira, will the new passport begin with another fresh 5 years or it will continue from the previous? I mean validity!

How is the best way to go about it please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Newsolutions: 3:41pm On May 29, 2022
I am based in Lagos. My immigration contact is based in Lagos. I met him at ikoyi office. We filled the online form together and he opened a file and took my old passport . We goes to Osogbo every Friday to submit the file and get it ready for capturing.

[quote author=Missngozi123 post=113278142][/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by odinson1(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2022
adubam:

DOB may take up to 2weeks

And how will you confirm if it has been changed?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lontrra: 5:33pm On May 29, 2022
bukhety:
If you need your passport in about 3 months from now, pls don't try DIY.

I captured in Alausa, March 10. Collection date was supposed to be April 14. I went there April 14, no show. I went there again yesterday, May 19, they said it's not ready. The person that said he will help me said I should bring 15k.

They want to frustrate DIY at all cost. If you know you will need your passport next year, and you want to do DIY, pls start the process now or else!

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by favch(f): 5:48pm On May 29, 2022
Lontrra:

Hello, when did you capture?

29th of march
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ApexDomainer: 8:48pm On May 29, 2022
aieromon:

NIS HQ
Okay thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 10:17pm On May 29, 2022
guruvick:
Hello house good evening,

I have my passport(2020) already but my place of birth is wrong, I used Yola, but it should be Jimeta, my birth certificate carries Jimeta, Yola.

How do I go about it, should I apply for change of data or just use the passport like that?

Leave it the way it is.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AgentXxx(m): 10:29pm On May 29, 2022
Good day Lovely Sir(s) and Ma(s), I will be capturing (renewal) while my daughter of 2yrs (fresh) at ikoyi on the 31st Tuesday May , please kindly assist with documents I will need to take along, I want to compare with what I have based on info I got from the Immigration website.. am team DIY... advice on how to u go about the movement will be appreciated too plus if we have anyone scheduled for that date as Team DIY, I wouldn’t mind to connect... Thank you and God bless
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FavourNation: 10:54pm On May 29, 2022
Hello house,
I finally filled and submitted my online application for passport.

But I have some questions.
After the whole process, I'm asked to come with the following on my appointment date (check attachment below)

Completed passport application form. (I am a bit confuse here. It wasn't provided and I don't know how I'm going to get it.)

Secondly, please must your GUARANTOR have a passport before being eligible to stand as one.

Please help me out.
Thanks

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 2:37am On May 30, 2022
Wow that sounds great. How much did you pay altogether?
Newsolutions:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by duncanmighty: 2:52am On May 30, 2022
Congratulations! Can u please give us up to date information how you went about it for people like us to learn the easiest route. I need my passport renewed within 3 days too. Amd the cost. Please help. and the cost
LCMedia:
Captured on Monday, April 4, got my passport yesterday April 7 @Festac passport office.

NB: Not DIY!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 2:59am On May 30, 2022
FavourNation:
Hello house,
I finally filled and submitted my online application for passport.

But I have some questions.
After the whole process, I'm asked to come with the following on my appointment date (check attachment below)

Completed passport application form. (I am a bit confuse here. It wasn't provided and I don't know how I'm going to get it.)

Secondly, please must your GUARANTOR have a passport before being eligible to stand as one.

Please help me out.
Thanks
Na wa this is why people run this thing. Who is a commissioner of oath and how will i get NPC birth certificate now. I have my state birth certificate that's over 20 years old, i will go and be making NPC birth certificate again? Las las na to find money, run this thing in two weeks without all these documents when i am ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tundeolou: 3:08am On May 30, 2022
shocked
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chem2020: 3:15am On May 30, 2022
adubam:

Name change immediately. DOB likely
2weeks

Thanks
But how do I check to know if it has reflected
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 3:49am On May 30, 2022
I have done all the necessary process online and even paid. But the website is refusing to book appointment, always time out gate way issue. Please is they any solution to this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by t33why: 5:30am On May 30, 2022
Chem2020:

Thanks
But how do I check to know if it has reflected

Mine took 2 months. On the NIMC app, just refresh your data as often as possible
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wowdiva: 5:58am On May 30, 2022
Newsolutions:

Does he still work at Ikoyi please? Can I get his contact, I need to fastrack my Husband and Son's passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mranova(m): 10:09am On May 30, 2022
UrVillagePpl:

Please which of their offices did you do it in abuja?
Gwagwalada or their HQ

HQ Sauka

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 10:23am On May 30, 2022
Please all what's the solution to this? I have already paid and downloaded both receipt and application form but I can't book appointment, It keeps processing until time out. Tried severally. Please what's the solution, thanks very much.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seggzzy(m): 1:15pm On May 30, 2022
Check your application ID and reference number ensure you input the correct data.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 1:38pm On May 30, 2022
seggzzy:
Check your application ID and reference number ensure you input the correct data.
It finally went through. The whole of June and July isn't available for booking for Alausa Lagos. Is it normal? The only available dates starts from August. Should i proceed or i should wait a bit more? Thanks

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 1:48pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:
It finally went through. The whole of June and July isn't available for booking for Alausa Lagos. Is it normal? The only available dates starts from August. Should i proceed or i should wait a bit more? Thanks

Wait a bit still it get to November! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 2:13pm On May 30, 2022
adubam:

Wait a bit still it get to November! grin
Ah! I have registered o. If you guys know sure person that can fast track my application and the price will not be more than 10k let me know biko cry. I hate it have to come to this but that's the situation of the country cry.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spider1(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:

Pick the available date....
Don't wait
I applied on the 13th of May,my capturing date is on the 23rd of June...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 2:26pm On May 30, 2022
lol 10k kee

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.