Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1446360 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by santicruz: 10:14am On May 25, 2022
perma:
Good morning, pls what does this mean..Cause I have done biometrics since March 25, and I just tracked it now and that was what I saw.
Thank you
this is the same thing i saw when i checked mine, i did at FESTAC 24th march, i tire
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 10:26am On May 25, 2022
ILuvKIDS:

Do I apply for a fresh pport or there's a renewal option on the site?
renewal/reissue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayoola003: 10:57am On May 25, 2022
Were you able to collect your passport yesterday?

Elimike:
Yes, Alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidivine: 11:23am On May 25, 2022
kumbhuru:

DIY? Gwags?

Hqtrs agent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidivine: 11:24am On May 25, 2022
Rosyfina:

Okay, diy or…?

Agent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sheyihandsy(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2022
santicruz:
this is the same thing i saw when i checked mine, i did at FESTAC 24th march, i tire
The Tracking system is not perfect yet, For all you know, your passport might have been ready. My wife passport still track: {STILL IN PRODUCTION} and she already collected the passport.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 12:18pm On May 25, 2022
Did any one that applied for nin for her child expensive finger print wahala,my baby's own refused to capture �,the guy in charge said we should wait till they grow up���
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dewale2k: 12:21pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=Honeysweetest post=113158857]Did any one that applied for nin for her child expensive finger print wahala,my baby's own refused to capture �,the guy in charge said we should wait till they grow up���[/quot

I did NIN for my 5 day old baby fingerprint is not necessary.they only capture is face
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spanishmario(m): 12:44pm On May 25, 2022
Can one get passport number prior when the passport will be physically available

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 2:43pm On May 25, 2022
i cpuld not remember if she did finger print oo
it only did capturing that gave us problem that dey i remeber of

Honeysweetest:
Did any one that applied for nin for her child expensive finger print wahala,my baby's own refused to capture �,the guy in charge said we should wait till they grow up���
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by incognitoo: 2:55pm On May 25, 2022
How old is your child?

Honeysweetest:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 3:02pm On May 25, 2022
Spanishmario:
Can one get passport number prior when the passport will be physically available

How e wan tey happen? shocked grin tongue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 3:46pm On May 25, 2022
incognitoo:
How old is your child?

2 yrs, his finger print is not showing or whatever they said the problem is. for my 4 months,her hands like he said can't stay firm on the machine.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 3:47pm On May 25, 2022
pufframmy:
i cpuld not remember if she did finger print oo
it only did capturing that gave us problem that dey i remeber of

I read somewhere that their age do not need that,even when getting international passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 3:48pm On May 25, 2022
[quote author=dewale2k post=113158964][/quote] thank you ooo, I am not sure they know this oooo,said I should come back on Sunday. I will just screenshot this comment and show them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by incognitoo: 4:39pm On May 25, 2022
Fingerprint should not be required for your children. There is a way they can skip it during capturing. I advice you to look for another center. If you’re in Lagos, you can go to their office at Alausa.

Honeysweetest:
2 yrs, his finger print is not showing or whatever they said the problem is. for my 4 months,her hands like he said can't stay firm on the machine.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 5:14pm On May 25, 2022
incognitoo:
Fingerprint should not be required for your children. There is a way they can skip it during capturing. I advice you to look for another center. If you’re in Lagos, you can go to their office at Alausa.

thanks so much,I stay in enugu, I will go bk on Saturday and show them these comments, I am doing at mtn office. Hopefully something will be done. I appreciate your time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UrVillagePpl: 6:07pm On May 25, 2022
mranova:

I did mine too first week of April in ABJ and I have not gotten it. I keep getting excuses of their Partners having issues with NIMC. Please has anyone done in ABJ and received?
Please which of their offices did you do it in abuja?
Gwagwalada or their HQ
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Paramilitary11: 8:09pm On May 25, 2022
Good evening team,

I finally applied for my passport today via do it yourself. Please how many guarantor is requred. Also, the date of birth on my NIN is 1992 while every of my other documents carries 1994, also with my BVN. What are the challenges I might like face. I am not ready to give anyone a dine. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 8:39pm On May 25, 2022
mranova:

I did mine too first week of April in ABJ and I have not gotten it. I keep getting excuses of their Partners having issues with NIMC. Please has anyone done in ABJ and received?

3rd week of April in Abuja and have received.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 8:43pm On May 25, 2022
Paramilitary11:
Good evening team,

I finally applied for my passport today via do it yourself. Please how many guarantor is requred. Also, the date of birth on my NIN is 1992 while every of my other documents carries 1994, also with my BVN. What are the challenges I might like face. I am not ready to give anyone a dine. Thanks and God bless.

One guarantor.

Just maintain the D.O.B on your NIN while filing all data forms.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AgentXxx(m): 10:28am On May 26, 2022
Please kindly advise, The capturing date for my child of two is 31st and we did an NIN for her about 2weeks ago but when I tried checking via the NIN App, it was showing “not found in database”, I sent a mail to NiN customer care via the post of someone who stated it here but it’s the 3rd day and I check again but it’s still saying “not found in database” what could be the cause and hope it won’t affect her capturing on Tuesday?? Cc @gisselle
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by incognitoo: 11:03am On May 26, 2022
The NIMC app is not reliable for children. You can check the NIN status on quickverify.ng or go to the nearest Immigration office before the capturing date to confirm.

AgentXxx:
Please kindly advise, The capturing date for my child of two is 31st and we did an NIN for her about 2weeks ago but when I tried checking via the NIN App, it was showing “not found in database”, I sent a mail to NiN customer care via the post of someone who stated it here but it’s the 3rd day and I check again but it’s still saying “not found in database” what could be the cause and hope it won’t affect her capturing on Tuesday?? Cc @gisselle
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Taymi: 12:00pm On May 26, 2022
Good morning fam
Please what is the present cost of renewing expired passport and collecting new one for children
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 1:45pm On May 26, 2022
Taymi:
Good morning fam
Please what is the present cost of renewing expired passport and collecting new one for children
what state?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rosyfina(f): 2:07pm On May 26, 2022
Please I don’t understand the stage it’s at…
Is it the NIN verification? Because I’ve bin captured already.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AgentXxx(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2022
How legit is the site?... Can anyone help with this?.... it showed successful though after trying it
incognitoo:
The NIMC app is not reliable for children. You can check the NIN status on quickverify.ng or go to the nearest Immigration office before the capturing date to confirm.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ayoola003: 3:17pm On May 26, 2022
Yeah. Your passport is at the NIN Verification stage.
Rosyfina:
Please I don’t understand the stage it’s at…
Is it the NIN verification? Because I’ve bin captured already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iamjosh55: 3:58pm On May 26, 2022
Good day lads... Pls, I've been trying to check on immigration portal my passport status. I inputs my Application ID and Ref ID, but this is what I got as response...Application Not Found!! Please try again... What could be wrong? Any idea, please!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2022
Iamjosh55:
Good day lads... Pls, I've been trying to check on immigration portal my passport status. I inputs my Application ID and Ref ID, but this is what I got as response...Application Not Found!! Please try again... What could be wrong? Any idea, please!

Click here https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iamjosh55: 4:18pm On May 26, 2022
I was able to access it. Many thanks!
adubam:

Click here https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 4:24pm On May 26, 2022
Iamjosh55:
I was able to access it. Many thanks!

You're welcome

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.