Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438314 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 11:28am On Jun 01, 2022
ohye:

Thank you,yes my husband will go with his nin slip.
hope you people have written their consent letters? Father’s letter and mother’s letter handwritten and signed per child? 3 children = 6 letters. Does your husband have intl passport or paid application form? It will help. You both can go together cause they will still ask for you the mom to make sure no child trafficking.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2022
lajid:
Please what is the difference between standard and official passport? Which is better
kindly choose standard passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ojbig1: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2022
Good afternoon to everyone on this platform.
I have indeed gained a lot from the volume of information available here.
A few minutes ago, I filled out the application form on the immigration portal and at the end choose the option of confirm and pay later.
Please I need answer to the following

1. How do I proceed to pay the fee as I can't see any field on their website to carry out payment.

2. What do I do next after payment, should I proceed to their office immediately after payment?

Please I need your advice as am doing this for the first time, using the DIY approach.

I stay in Nassarawa close to Abuja
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 1:29pm On Jun 01, 2022
@ojbig1 dnt u have atm card?
If you do.. kindly refill the form and pay online with your atm card
Remember to download d application form before proceeding, then after payment download the receipt
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ohye(f): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2022
No we haven't not written the consent letter yet. Looking for sample,if you have one you can help me send.
My husband has his nin slip, passport got lost
Please what do you mean by paid application?

Can I have your digit please

giselle237:
hope you people have written their consent letters? Father’s letter and mother’s letter handwritten and signed per child? 3 children = 6 letters. Does your husband have intl passport or paid application form? It will help. You both can go together cause they will still ask for you the mom to make sure no child trafficking.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
ojbig1:
Good afternoon to everyone on this platform.
I have indeed gained a lot from the volume of information available here.
A few minutes ago, I filled out the application form on the immigration portal and at the end choose the option of confirm and pay later.
Please I need answer to the following

1. How do I proceed to pay the fee as I can't see any field on their website to carry out payment.

2. What do I do next after payment, should I proceed to their office immediately after payment?

Please I need your advice as am doing this for the first time, using the DIY approach.

I stay in Nassarawa close to Abuja
1. On passporthttps://passport.immigration.gov.ng/ there's a section that says edit application. (Hope you have your reference no). Then proceed to payment.
2. After payment, you book appointment for data capture.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2022
ohye:
No we haven't not written the consent letter yet. Looking for sample,if you have one you can help me send.
My husband has his nin slip, passport got lost
Please what do you mean by paid application?
Can I have your digit please
ok i thought he is also applying for passport.
I dnt have a sample. Write a letter addressed to the Comptroller of the state command, the body of the letter basically says you give maternal consent for your child named so and so to obtain nigerian passprt. Date and sign
Husband writes his separate letter too giving paternal consent and signs. Each child has letter from father and mother
If done in lagos, abuja, ph, ogun, enugu then the children will need nin.
Check immigration portal for the rest of the documents they will need
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ojbig1: 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2022
Spicylate:

1. On passporthttps://passport.immigration.gov.ng/ there's a section that says edit application. (Hope you have your reference no). Then proceed to payment.
2. After payment, you book appointment for data capture.

Thank you very much for your response
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lontrra: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2022
AgentXxx:
I just check my passport status which I captured yesterday, it’s already at the last stage oo.... This is fantabulous grin... I hope the tracking site is working well sha

Mine has been at this stage for 2 months now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AgentXxx(m): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2022
Aaaahhhh shocked where did you capture? And did you try checking at the passport office? Is it DIY??
Lontrra:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AgentXxx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
Sample Of Written Consent Letter (Kids) And Application Letter For Renewal Only

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 8:15pm On Jun 01, 2022
Lontrra:

No mind am. That stage is where the coco is.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lontrra: 8:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
AgentXxx:
Aaaahhhh shocked where did you capture? And did you try checking at the passport office? Is it DIY??

Yes, DIY.
And I captured 23rd of March
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2022
hope ur NIN was validated before going for capturing

Lontrra:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
Spicylate:
Just applied. Capturing date is 6 July 2pm at NIQ HQ, Abuja.
Let's see how my #DIY scheme will work. #fingerscrossed
Hopefully it will go well.. Keep updating the house.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Odunharry(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2022
AgentXxx:
I just check my passport status which I captured yesterday, it’s already at the last stage oo.... This is fantabulous grin... I hope the tracking site is working well sha
Kudos. I should try DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Richdee1(m): 1:40am On Jun 02, 2022
Please how much is passport currently
DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lontrra: 7:04am On Jun 02, 2022
pufframmy:
hope ur NIN was validated before going for capturing

Yes, it was.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by steph6: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2022
please is there any one that captured may diy that has gotten their passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2022
Goodmorning House. Please is passport office Ikoyi still issuing passport for DIY with the shortage of booklet or its on hold. I really do not have the high cost for agent. I have captured for like 5weeks now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by olamieseun(m): 8:30am On Jun 02, 2022
Thanks,am on the process since yesterday,the officer even don tell me what you stated here.
krcboy:

Scroll up you will see needed docx. or https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/?p=passportguidelines

since you using an agent, he will most likely do the gurantor part for you. but get you state of origin and nin aswell.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 8:38am On Jun 02, 2022
Hello House,
Who has applied for passport (new or renewal) using DIY. And how long did it take?

I want to apply for renewal for my mom and want to be certain. Kind advise
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ionome(f): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2022
Wow!!! I captured last week and my passport status is still on pending NIN validation, I went to Alausa yesterday and they told me since I have captured, my NIN must has been verified. Pls any advise here on what next I should do
AgentXxx:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Newsolutions: 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2022
70k.

duncanmighty:
Wow that sounds great. How much did you pay altogether?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Demariz(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2022
Yo,i thought the already submitted files would be used?

AgentXxx:

Try to get there early with photocopy of all your documents and approach the Servicom as you enter...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by wisedollyp: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2022
Anyone captured in Festac or collected from Festac recently? how long did it take?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
I did for my one month old baby. Thank God the enrollment woman has PATIENCE. She was the one helping me. If you see as I was sweating eh cos I carried him. E no easy!
Honeysweetest:
Did any one that applied for nin for her child expensive finger print wahala,my baby's own refused to capture �,the guy in charge said we should wait till they grow up���

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
I just checked NIMC using their app and noticed my surname hasn't been changed yet. How long does modification take? Did mine since 15th of May or thereabout.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2022
How did you validate yours?
Lontrra:

Yes, it was.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tommz(m): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
I can't find my appointment page printout. The only one I have, I have submitted it at the immigration office and I've my capturing tomorrow, June 3. Anyway I can download and print another appointment page online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2022

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lontrra: 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2022
coolangel54:
How did you validate yours?

Just ensure that the name on your NIN is the same as the name you used to register for the passport. Same arrangement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.