Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438242 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spider1(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2022
adubam:

Wait a bit still it get to November! grin
o

� � � � �
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spider1(m): 2:28pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Ah! I have registered o. If you guys know sure person that can fast track my application and the price will not be more than 10k let me know biko cry. I hate it have to come to this but that's the situation of the country cry.

You will pay the 10k and they will tell you that paper is not available
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 2:38pm On May 30, 2022
Spider1:

You will pay the 10k and they will tell you that paper is not available
Thank you for your suggestion.

Spider1:

Pick the available date....
Don't wait
I applied on the 13th of May,my capturing date is on the 23rd of June...
I have already picked a date in August, so you mean if i go earlier like in June or July i may be attended to? Or yours just have an earlier appointment date from start?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FavourNation: 2:39pm On May 30, 2022
FavourNation:
Hello house,
I finally filled and submitted my online application for passport.

But I have some questions.
After the whole process, I'm asked to come with the following on my appointment date (check attachment below)

Completed passport application form. (I am a bit confuse here. It wasn't provided and I don't know how I'm going to get it.)

Secondly, please must your GUARANTOR have a passport before being eligible to stand as one.

Please help me out.
Thanks

Please help me out
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 2:43pm On May 30, 2022
FavourNation:

Please help me out
Just log in with Google chrome on phone or PC with your Reference No and App no/email. You will see Application form and Receipt. Click to download. As for the Guarantor question maybe the experts here can answer. New to the process too. When did you register btw?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2022
pufframmy:
lol 10k kee
E too small? Na how much dem dey do am I don already pay 26k online o, i no be dagote cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Taymi: 3:05pm On May 30, 2022
giselle237:
what state?

Abeokuta and Lagos sir

I can easily access both
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Ah! I have registered o. If you guys know sure person that can fast track my application and the price will not be more than 10k let me know biko cry. I hate it have to come to this but that's the situation of the country cry.

At this point anybody you give your money for fast track would just use your money chop suya, and be posting you till the normal day of collection come. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 3:10pm On May 30, 2022
adubam:

At this point anybody you give your money for fast track would just use your money chop suya, and be posting you till the normal day of collection come. cheesy
We wait be that cry. Tried to reschedule same thing, some date of the August even reduce grin. I kuku accept my fate. Thanks everyone for all your posts and assistance jare, i hope you guys will still be here when i reach that stage grin. Good luck in whatever you all are pursuing.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2022
FavourNation:

Please help me out

General Documents required for interview:
Standard Passport
Local Government letter of identification.
Birth certificate / age declaration.
2 recent colour passport photographs
Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge
Parents' letter of consent for minors under 16 years
Marriage certificate where applicable
Police report incase of lost passport
Submit application with supporting documents to passport office / Embassy / High commission

Your Guarantor must have a valid passport. Just make a copy of your Guarantor's INT'L passport. Guarantor's passport photograph and Guarantor's NIMC copy

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 3:15pm On May 30, 2022
adubam:

Standard Passport
Guarantor's form sworn to before a commissioner of Oaths / Magistrate / High Court Judge
Submit application with supporting documents to passport office / Embassy / High commission

Your Guarantor must have a valid passport. Just make a copy of your Guarantor's INT'L passport. Guarantor's passport photograph and Guarantor's NIMC copy
Please does the Birth certificate have to be from NPC? I have a State Birth certificate that's over 20+ years i used for everything else. That would be my only problem, everything else can be sorted out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adubam(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Please does the Birth certificate have to be from NPC? I have a State Birth certificate that's over 20+ years i used for everything else. That would be my only problem, everything else can be sorted out.

That's fine.

Someone said here that below 1992 you need not use NPC but above 1992 you need NPC.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2022
adubam:

That's fine.

Someone said here that below 1992 you need not use NPC but above 1992 you need NPC.

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spider1(m): 4:00pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Thank you for your suggestion.

I have already picked a date in August, so you mean if i go earlier like in June or July i may be attended to? Or yours just have an earlier appointment date from start?

I haven't done my capturing, I picked 23rd of June

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dranessa: 4:20pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:

Don't even waste your money and time paying anyone for fast track unless you're certain they can move mountains.
I'm using an agent to process my fresh passport. I paid 45k initially and an additional 10k after capturing on the 10th of May bringing everything to a total of 55k.
It's been 3 weeks since I captured and the goat of an officer is still telling me that there are no booklets available in Ikoyi passport office. He even had the guts to tell me that I'm disturbing him sef.
At this point, I'm convinced that he's waiting for the six weeks deadline to elapse before calling me.
All these immigration officers won't make heaven.

8 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Demariz(m): 4:30pm On May 30, 2022
Omor, i will be captured on the 3rd of june,but i don't have my appointment slip,hope thats okay? I have reference number, appointment number,application id and a cam capture of the slip though.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 4:39pm On May 30, 2022
dranessa:

Don't even waste your money and time paying anyone for fast track unless you're certain they can move mountains.
I'm using an agent to process my fresh passport. I paid 45k initially and an additional 10k after capturing on the 10th of May bringing everything to a total of 55k.
It's been 3 weeks since I captured and the goat of an officer is still telling me that there are no booklets available in Ikoyi passport office. He even had the guts to tell me that I'm disturbing him sef.
At this point, I'm convinced that he's waiting for the six weeks deadline to elapse before calling me.
All these immigration officers won't make heaven.

Ah na wa o. Thanks for the heads-up.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FavourNation: 4:59pm On May 30, 2022
adubam:

Standard Passport

Okay thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by FavourNation: 5:01pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Just log in with Google chrome on phone or PC with your Reference No and App no/email. You will see Application form and Receipt. Click to download. As for the Guarantor question maybe the experts here can answer. New to the process too. When did you register btw?

Okay thanks.

If I get you correctly you mean my Processing State.

FCT(Abuja) it is
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 5:37pm On May 30, 2022
Idrismusty97:
We wait be that cry. Tried to reschedule same thing, some date of the August even reduce grin. I kuku accept my fate. Thanks everyone for all your posts and assistance jare, i hope you guys will still be here when i reach that stage grin. Good luck in whatever you all are pursuing.
you can keep logging into the appointmnt portal without changing the date to peep of an earlier date comes up. Immediately you see one, rush in and book it. You must then download the confirmation for the new date otherwise oyo is your name

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 5:38pm On May 30, 2022
Demariz:
Omor, i will be captured on the 3rd of june,but i don't have my appointment slip,hope thats okay? I have reference number, appointment number,application id and a cam capture of the slip though.
it is not ok. You must print your appt slip here
https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 5:41pm On May 30, 2022
guruvick:
Hello house good evening,

I have my passport(2020) already but my place of birth is wrong, I used Yola, but it should be Jimeta, my birth certificate carries Jimeta, Yola.
How do I go about it, should I apply for change of data or just use the passport like that?
If I am to apply for change of data, I am to pay 30k Naira, will the new passport begin with another fresh 5 years or it will continue from the previous? I mean validity!How is the best way to go about it please?
is Jimeta in Yola, if it is then leave it like that. Abi is there another reason why Jimeta has to be inside your passport?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrismusty97(m): 5:49pm On May 30, 2022
giselle237:
you can keep logging into the appointmnt portal without changing the date to peep of an earlier date comes up. Immediately you see one, rush in and book it. You must then download the confirmation for the new date otherwise oyo is your name
Thank you, will do so.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by incognitoo: 5:56pm On May 30, 2022
You will need the appointment slip especially if you’re doing DIY. The cafe people around the passport office may be able to help you get it.

Demariz:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AgentXxx(m): 5:59pm On May 30, 2022
incognitoo:
You will need the appointment slip especially if you’re doing DIY. The cafe people around the passport office may be able to help you get it.

Should application letter and consent letter be typed or handwritten?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by incognitoo: 6:10pm On May 30, 2022
I have seen them accept both at Alausa but I can only speak of Alausa.
AgentXxx:
Should application letter and consent letter be typed or handwritten?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 6:15pm On May 30, 2022
na that statement make me laugh nii as if u dont know how naija agent dey like money me never do am before oo
Idrismusty97:
E too small? Na how much dem dey do am I don already pay 26k online o, i no be dagote cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ifemitehi: 6:22pm On May 30, 2022
Please has anybody been able to track passport today. It's bringing out error "No matching application status found". NB: I used to check successfully before now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Marike2: 6:27pm On May 30, 2022
giselle237:
it is not ok. You must print your appt slip here
https://appointments.immigration.gov.ng/

For DIY, my appointment slip was filed with other documents at Servicom. Do I have to print another copy and bring along on capturing date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Lontrra: 6:40pm On May 30, 2022
ifemitehi:
Please has anybody been able to track passport today. It's bringing out error "No matching application status found". NB: I used to check successfully before now.

I was able to check mine now.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AgentXxx(m): 7:20pm On May 30, 2022
Okay thanks, would type it then
incognitoo:
I have seen them accept both at Alausa but I can only speak of Alausa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.