Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,971 members, 7,817,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (520) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439756 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Do not bother about this, you are to capture on Oct 26, you don't need to start tracking anything until after biometrics.
Aramide2041:
Good day everyone,I tried tracking my passport application this afternoon.And this is what I saw
My biometric date is Oct 26
What can I do before then?

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Your experience will be nice by God's grace.
Odemot2:

Thank you for this response, very useful. Do hope it will be nice experience for me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Aramide2041(f): 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Evolution12:
Do not bother about this, you are to capture on Oct 26, you don't need to start tracking anything until after biometrics.
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
cause i dont have indigeneship certificate

opezi:
You dont have to be from sagamu
Mine was renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NaughtyBrainiac: 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi Guys, well done.

1. Someone mentioned to me that she paid online 2 days ago and got capturing date for the following day(AKURE). I am wondering if that could be true. Is it that there is no crowd or delay at the Akure passport office?

2. How long does it take to get capturing date for Abeokuta and Sagamu passport offices?

3. I have someone that wants to get her International Passport in either Awka or Asaba, kindly suggest the better passport office and why?

4. Does a 64-page 10years passport increase one's chances of early pickup after capturing is done?

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pat077: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2022
opezi:
Just picked up my passport from Sagamu office

Capture date: July 5th
Pick Up: August 2nd

Booklet type: 10yrs, 64 pages
Process: DIY

All I can say is that Sagamu is DIY friendly and you will most likely get your passport within the stipulated 6 weeks buttt.... They will reschedule your capture date regardless of the one you get online so you can estimate like 2 months or 3 sef for the whole process.
how much did you pay for this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I just paid for passport online now. After payment, I saw error, and my portal still says error! Pls what should do?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opezi: 6:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Official fee..73k
pat077:
how much did you pay for this?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2022
Ifeoba:

They are not interested in the travel history on the passport of the guarantor. Note the following:

1. The guarantor's passport must be valid (not expired)

2. Guarantor must give you photocopy of data page (page with photo, name, passport number, etc)

3. Guarantor must sign the guarantor's form

4. The physical presence of the guarantor is not needed

5. The guarantor must be 18 years and above

6. Of course, you can be your son's guarantor.

Pls I need you to explain how your guarantor filled the form. I need a guideline.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Isjaymoh(m): 10:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Kindly help me out on this.
My guarantor took the form himself to the commissioner of oath and I just want to confirm if this is how the stamp and signature going to look like and is it compulsory he fill those blank space? Because he only filled is name, residential address and signature

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ontarioo: 11:12pm On Aug 03, 2022
erjo:

Pls which website did you use to track it?
aieromon:

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/
erjo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nigerianmigrant: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hello everyone, I actually paid for my passport today, and I’m to go for my capturing in Abeokuta, I’ll be coming from Lagos and I would love to know if it’s advisable to go and open up a file prior to my capturing date or can I do both on the same day. I would really appreciate your reply’s please.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dizney07(m): 3:42am On Aug 04, 2022
opezi:
Just picked up my passport from Sagamu office

Capture date: July 5th
Pick Up: August 2nd

Booklet type: 10yrs, 64 pages
Process: DIY

All I can say is that Sagamu is DIY friendly and you will most likely get your passport within the stipulated 6 weeks buttt.... They will reschedule your capture date regardless of the one you get online so you can estimate like 2 months or 3 sef for the whole process.

Please take me through the process of DIY for renewal.

I will so much appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by erjo: 5:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Ontarioo:

erjo

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opezi: 6:41am On Aug 04, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by opezi: 6:42am On Aug 04, 2022
1. Register online
2. Book an appointment
3. Gather your documents and make sure they are all in proper order e.g Name arrangement on NIN and on birth certificate should be the same, NIN should be validated etc.
4. Go to the office on your appointment date with all your documents and go to servicom.
5. They will help with arrangement of your documents and reschedule your appointment date
6. Come back on the rescheduled date. Your file will be ready waiting for you so they will just call your name and the process begins.
7. After capturing you'll be given a white slip. Keep it because that's what you'll use for collection.

You can check back after 3 weeks if you live close to Sagamu or wait for 6 weeks if you live far so as to not stress or waste t-fare.

I captured on the 5th, passport was issued on the 13th and I picked up on August 2nd although the tracking portal was still showing passport pending issue (Just pointed this out to note that the portal isn't reliable)
dizney07:

Please take me through the process of DIY for renewal.

I will so much appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 8:00am On Aug 04, 2022
Chuksraymond:

Hi, I applied for renewal of passport and correction on my name since last week Thursday( 14th July ) through an immigration officer at ikoyi immigration office, up until now I haven't gotten an appointment date for capturing. I paid 120k and I was told I will be going to Abuja for the capture. Please does it take this time for the capturing date to come.

Jesus a whopping 120k. Have you been able to get date now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Thegamingorca(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2022
jobgetter:
Please did anyone have issues with rearrangement of names during passport renewal? If yes what's the way forward?

Name on old passport Uba Ayo Ahmed
Name on NIN Uba Ahmed Ayo
Name that will be on new passport Uba Ahmed Ayo.

Hi, have you effected changes on your passport? If so how long did it take pls
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 12:48pm On Aug 04, 2022
Idrismusty97:
Good Morning, I just realized my Guarantor passport is expiring August 12 but my capturing date is before that. Is it still valid?

It is still valid.
No cause of alarm grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 4:04pm On Aug 04, 2022
Just to Update you Guys about my child passport, as i was told here some weeks ago by someone who when to collect his Passport that captured in April, he advice me not to go yet till august 20s, to my surprise some minutes ago i received a message from NIS that my daughter passport is ready for collection.
i will be collecting it next week . SHE CAPTURED April 27

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 4:34pm On Aug 04, 2022
Anybody that is thinking DIY should not come near Alausa center except you're ready to wait for the next 5 months minimum after you capture. I was at Alausa today and those that captured April this year are just receiving sms to come for collection of their passport. I saw some who captured March this year and their passport is not out yet. The pages of your passport and whether fresh or renewal does not matter. IF YOU DIY AT ALAUSA, WAIT TO GET SMS BEFORE YOU GO THERE OR ELSE YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED. YOU MAY NOT GET SMS IF THE PHONE NUMBER YOU FILLED DURING APPLICATION IS NOT CORRECT OR YOU MAKE MISTAKE WHILE FILLING YOUR FORM.

The level of corruption on display at Alausa need serious media attention. Officers there are seriously cashing out with fast track. If you DIY and pay minimum of 15k depending on officer you approach, your passport will be out in 2 weeks. I confirmed this for real, and DIY are waiting 5 & 6 months without their passport. Don't be deceived by the 3 & 6 weeks notice. You will wait for 6 months grin.

I think Shagamu center is better now for DIY. My source is what I read here. Alausa, Ikoyi and Fastac was like that some months ago. They have returned back to their corrupt practices without shame and human feeling.

If you want to DIY, I will suggest you think twice before you make your decision. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2022
pufframmy:
Just to Update you Guys about my child passport, as i was told here some weeks ago by someone who when to collect his Passport that captured in April, he advice me not to go yet till august 20s, to my surprise some minutes ago i received a message from NIS that my daughter passport is ready for collection.

Which center is this please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
PLEASE, LET US ALWAYS MENTION THE CENTER WE ARE DEALING WITH WHEN POSTING. THIS IS FOR BETTER UNDERSTAND AND QUICK RESPONSE TO QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS.

THANKS
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
When did you capture? I captured(renewal) in Alausa (DIY)on April 8th, went there July 27th, without getting an SMS, but my passport was ready and collected.
Ifeoba:
Anybody that is thinking DIY should not come near Alausa center except you're ready to wait for the next 5 months minimum after you capture. I was at Alausa today and those that captured April this year are just receiving sms to come for collection of their passport. I saw some who captured March this year and their passport is not out yet. The pages of your passport and whether fresh or renewal does not matter. IF YOU DIY AT ALAUSA, WAIT TO GET SMS BEFORE YOU GO THERE OR ELSE YOU WILL BE FRUSTRATED. YOU MAY NOT GET SMS IF THE PHONE NUMBER YOU FILLED DURING APPLICATION IS NOT CORRECT OR YOU MAKE MISTAKE WHILE FILLING YOUR FORM.

The level of corruption on display at Alausa need serious media attention. Officers there are seriously cashing out with fast track. If you DIY and pay minimum of 15k depending on officer you approach, your passport will be out in 2 weeks. I confirmed this for real, and DIY are waiting 5 & 6 months without their passport. Don't be deceived by the 3 & 6 weeks notice. You will wait for 6 months grin.

I think Shagamu center is better now for DIY. My source is what I read here. Alausa, Ikoyi and Fastac was like that some months ago. They have returned back to their corrupt practices without shame and human feeling.

If you want to DIY, I will suggest you think twice before you make your decision. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2022
Evolution12:
When did you capture? I captured(renewal) in Alausa (DIY)on April 8th, went there July 27th, without getting an SMS, but my passport was ready and collected.

I captured May 4 at Alausa. A guy that captured April 8 did not get his passport today. They also told him to wait for sms grin. Another person of April 16 or something got sms and collect today.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 5:19pm On Aug 04, 2022
You captured May 4, it's better you wait till August ending before checking back.
Ifeoba:

I captured May 4 at Alausa. A guy that captured April 8 did not get his passport today. They also told him to wait for sms grin. Another person of April 16 or something got sms and collect today.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 6:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Evolution12:
You captured May 4, it's better you wait till August ending before checking back.

Early September self grin grin

My existing passport is still valid. I will get my passport before it expires by the grace of God.

The life of DIY cool
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Evolution12: 6:45pm On Aug 04, 2022
Better! I didn't go twice for collection,I waited very well and proceeded at the right time, then got it on first attempt.
Ifeoba:

Early September self grin grin
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2022
Evolution12:
Better! I didn't go twice for collection,I waited very well and proceeded at the right time, then got it on first attempt.

You have done well bro smiley
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JangOkJung(f): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ifeoba:

Which center is this please?
Which center please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 1:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Alausa
pufframmy:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 1:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Please guys is DIY route still viable in Ikoyi centre

(1) (2) (3) ... (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Tgirltemmy(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.