Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436541 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dizney07(m): 4:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Good day people,
Please I need guidance from any DIY successful candidate or that as captured center is sagamu. I want to be fully prepared.
Or drop your contact under ds so I can easily follow up.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dannypaul(m): 7:01am On Aug 18, 2022
Good morning Team #DIY

I'm scheduled for capturing tomorrow at Ikoyi

Haven't submitted documents yet though, intended doing all myself tomorrow.

Please, I'll appreciate direction from anyone that has done capturing at Ikoyi.

How can navigate my way at the ikoyi office for seamless process.

Thank y'all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NwamakaHalie(f): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2022
princeSammyz:

You are on the old site. Visit the new website
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/ then click on guarantor form. and you would only be required to provide the reference number and maybe date of birth, then tick 'im a human' box to download the guarantor form.
Thank you, this was soo helpfull

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 8:54am On Aug 18, 2022
Omega48:
Good day all... Please I have my biometric for my passport on Friday, although I am yet to give my guarantors the form to fill, which I want to do today, please how can I get this form, the page I clicked on their portal for the form, after filling my application ID no and Reference no, an error message keeps coming out as application not found, this form is required for first time applicants..... Pls how can I get this form
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by naijacreativeha(f): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2022
Good morning, pls any body who can help with passport at ikoyi here, urgent pls for 3 people, drop your whatsapp number or whatsapp me
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Okikiola914(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

You'll be contacted when it is ready.
I did my capturing yesterday also
Please how much does it cost? also i will need the officer number
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 10:32am On Aug 18, 2022
dannypaul:
Good morning Team #DIY

I'm scheduled for capturing tomorrow at Ikoyi

Haven't submitted documents yet though, intended doing all myself tomorrow.

Please, I'll appreciate direction from anyone that has done capturing at Ikoyi.

How can navigate my way at the ikoyi office for seamless process.

Thank y'all
Why didn't you go earlier to submit documents since you are DIY,it helps alot.
Reduce waste of money and time
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 18, 2022
Okikiola914:

Please how much does it cost? also i will need the officer number

Are you in ibadan?

I did mine 45k
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dannypaul(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2022
Honeysweetest:

Why didn't you go earlier to submit documents since you are DIY,it helps alot.
Reduce waste of money and time

Mehn, work commitment bro. Even tomorrow that I'm scheduled for I'll damn every consequences and go
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Okikiola914(m): 12:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
NaturalKinzzy:

Are you in ibadan?

I did mine 45k
Yes I am in Ibadan. The one you did, was it fast track or normal?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tee99(m): 3:56pm On Aug 18, 2022
DIY
Date of capture: 18/08/2022
Time of appointment: 11:00 AM
Time of arrival: 8:20 AM
Time of capture: 11:55 AM
Type: 10 years, 64 pages

Remark:
We have a long way. A female officer that collected my file kept on asking and reminding me that I should pay processing fee and when I rejected she purposely gave me "Minor form" to fill. Since I was not ready to argue I filled it and gave it back to her.

I was later called to approval room and given the right form.
Not too long, I was given another form again, similar to what I just filled and was told is "the back form".

The same woman tried to remind the approval officer that I filled ordinary form (meaning without any officer's recommendations OR sorting) but the approval officer just asked me if I'm sure I filled the right details.

I was called by another officer who asked what was my mode of payment which I answered yet that same lady officer showed up again reminding me that I have not paid for my processing fee, but this time around I simply told her I'm not paying that there's no such thing.

this is only a summary of my ordeal today.

current status: production in progress

7 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 18, 2022
Okikiola914:

Yes I am in Ibadan. The one you did, was it fast track or normal?

Normal . Hopefully it won't take time .
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Honeysweetest(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
dannypaul:

Mehn, work commitment bro. Even tomorrow that I'm scheduled for I'll damn every consequences and go
ok oo, abeg hold something for pocket oo.
Good luck
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
glo12:

Please help with their contact. Am tired of waiting. Captured since on the 11th of May 2022 in Abeokuta and till now have not gotten my passport, it's renewal ooO. Please help 08120098602.

Resolved now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Nigerianmigrant:
Hello guys, please how is Abeokuta office for the DIY route, is it advisable?

Good for DIY
BOOK FULLY 2 DAYS TO SPEND THERE UPON APPLICATIONS.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 6:15pm On Aug 18, 2022
Jay5050:
Greetings Everyone,

Please can anyone connect me to a "very sure" and honest immigration officer? I need express passport renewal ASAP. I'm in Lagos

Thanks

Try SGM
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Good morning, please do you have any officer who can help me with a passport renewal, something I can get within days?

Only at the northern region, for less than 48hrs, if your pay is good same day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2022
Is it compulsory I appear physically since it’s a renewal am going?

If it’s not necessarily and you have someone whom I can call, I don’t mind if you give me his/her number
Vocals:

Only at the northern region, for less than 48hrs, if your pay is good same day.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Papuzzy: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hello house
Somebody should please help
I will be having an appointment at the end of the month for renewal but I was told that I have to be there to submit some documents before the day of the appointment....Please how true is it and please what are the documents I’ll have to go and submit if I’m to go before the date of the appointment....Somebody should be respond...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tizzie: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good day everyone, Please what documents does one need for renewal at Ikoyi office.

Secondly, I have not captured yet but anytime I try to track my application with my Application Reference ID and Application ID it says application not found. Is it because I’ve not captured? Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by coolangel54(f): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2022
myhero:

This is serious oooo.. It's only at the immigration headquarters Abuja it can be corrected and it will cost u a lot

Abeg, we will get a new birth certificate.

My son's real date of birth is 7/8/19 but 1/8/19 was captured on the passport.

We will let this pass for now as money is needed for other things
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by glo12(f): 3:43am On Aug 19, 2022
Vocals:

Resolved now?

Not resolved ooO. Still waiting
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BrosMayowa(m): 5:39am On Aug 19, 2022
Spicywify:
Who has collected passports recently from ikoyi office please and when did you capture?

This is getting really annoying and frustrating and the minister was saying there is no shortage anymore.

Captured in July 7th. renewal. no passport till date. I hope I don't lose my job because my sponsors have been waiting on me for nearly a month.

NIS are useless people.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tizzie: 6:12am On Aug 19, 2022
BrosMayowa:

Captured in July 7th. renewal. no passport till date. I hope I don't lose my job because my sponsors have been waiting on me for nearly a month.

NIS are useless people.

Please what documents did you use for renewal ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 9:04am On Aug 19, 2022
ABJ

Tee99:
DIY
Date of capture: 18/08/2022
Time of appointment: 11:00 AM
Time of arrival: 8:20 AM
Time of capture: 11:55 AM
Type: 10 years, 64 pages

Remark:
We have a long way. A female officer that collected my file kept on asking and reminding me that I should pay processing fee and when I rejected she purposely gave me "Minor form" to fill. Since I was not ready to argue I filled it and gave it back to her.

I was later called to approval room and given the right form.
Not too long, I was given another form again, similar to what I just filled and was told is "the back form".

The same woman tried to remind the approval officer that I filled ordinary form (meaning without any officer's recommendations OR sorting) but the approval officer just asked me if I'm sure I filled the right details.

I was called by another officer who asked what was my mode of payment which I answered yet that same lady officer showed up again reminding me that I have not paid for my processing fee, but this time around I simply told her I'm not paying that there's no such thing.

this is only a summary of my ordeal today.

current status: production in progress
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phaney3(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2022
phaney3:

Mine also is ready and I captured June 6th.

DIY route.

I went to their office to ask if my passport is ready and to my surprise I was told it's ready.

Will collect mine tomorrow by His grace.

I collected my passport officially yesterday August 18th, 2022.

Note: When I visited NIS Office on July 22nd, 2022, I was told the passport wasn't ready.

The officials are wolves and hyenas looking for who to devour.

If you are on DIY route you must be ready to fight with the beasts.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria but shame on the greedy NIS officials that does not want the country to work.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hijay17: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2022
Hello everyone, please if you have a link in Festac office kindly signify or send me an email- hijay17@gmail.com

I captured since end of May and passport is not still ready
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Augustus12: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2022
Please is there any difference with a passport that captures your NIN and the one that doesn't capture NIN, please if there's, what is the difference?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tee99(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2022
pufframmy:
ABJ
yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 12:08pm On Aug 19, 2022
glo12:

Not resolved ooO. Still waiting

Visit the office ask to meet with an official there.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Is it compulsory I appear physically since it’s a renewal am going?

If it’s not necessarily and you have someone whom I can call, I don’t mind if you give me his/her number

Yes its mandatory to be physically there, as capturing would be done there again

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Papuzzy: 12:34pm On Aug 19, 2022
Please which documents will be submitted before the appointment date...?

(1) (2) (3) ... (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: NezzyMike and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.