Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (531) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436792 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2022
sethtsadopp:
Please any legit travel agency in Abuja that can help me process a Singapore visa for a 4-5 days visit.

Have you traveled out of Nigeria before?

And do you have POF?
OR YOU WILL BE NEEDING SPONSOR?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 2:48pm On Aug 22, 2022
Obiwank:
Passport renewal is needed urgently for a relative in Lagos. Need it days. Anyone able to help should let me know what it takes.

Thanks

Guaranteed in days, can be gotten at North, at a fair pricing, and high cost in ondo, others state outside mentioned would be in 4weeks+ minimum

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hermeknorr:
What does it mean to get this information when tracking your passport

Input the details properly.
There's a mismatch already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
Captured last week think I am gonna fast track my passport now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sexymonkey(m): 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hermeknorr:
Capturing done since July 13th. It's my husbands own, mine is at production stage for over 1week now
mine was like that before I did capturing, maybe you can check servicom.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 10:27pm On Aug 22, 2022
Yes, since July 13th. Not DIY quote author=sexymonkey post=115931684] have you done your capturing?[/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 10:28pm On Aug 22, 2022
Servicom won't attend to the file because they say its not theirs
sexymonkey:
mine was like that before I did capturing, maybe you can check servicom.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 10:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
That's the details on the confirmation slip now
NaturalKinzzy:

Input the details properly.
There's a mismatch already.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nikycleo: 6:37am On Aug 23, 2022
I captured 19th of April. And I still haven't gotten anything. I tracked it and it's still awaiting production. Team DIY at Alausa office. I was told I will be contacted when it's ready to come for collection the last time I went.
fineboyoflagos:

Captured: April 29th, Alausa
Received the sms last week. Collected it on Thursday.

When I went there, one of the officers said they’re now producing those in may. So it shouldn’t be too long now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HowardWolowitz: 11:43am On Aug 23, 2022
Is it appropriate to register for Passport online because it is cheaper?

I have a conference to attend by November 23rd in Spain.

I'd to be guided and helped, I stay in Ilorin.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
If you need the passport before November, I'd advise you to pay an official to fast-track it.

DIY is not for people who need a passport urgently.

If you decide to DIY, your capturing date might even be in November.
HowardWolowitz:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bibitayo2:
If you need the passport before November, I'd advise you to pay an official to fast-track it.

DIY is not for people who need a passport urgently.

If you decide to DIY, your capturing date might even be in November.

Is there anything like processing fee for diy?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 12:57pm On Aug 23, 2022
HowardWolowitz:

Visit Fed Sec building at fate, am sure the closest appointment sate would be October, so I doubt if you are going to get it by November, go through corners
And you can get it by September, at extra fees.

God speed.
Sheldon Cooper
Has spoken

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 2:03pm On Aug 23, 2022
Nope... The official rate is #25,000, Bank charge is #1,000. Total #26,000.
Ruthie0224:

Is there anything like processing fee for diy?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bibitayo2:
Nope... The official rate is #25,000, Bank charge is #1,000. Total #26,000.

So after that, you don't have to pay anything at the immigration office till you get your passport?

For those not interested in fast tracking
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by travelinfo: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2022
Ruthie0224:

So after that, you don't have to pay anything at the immigration office till you get your passport?

No you don't have to pay anything

Most of these agent/connect are fraudsters

If you are not in a hurry, just go via DIY & pray for favour

Some of them will bill you as much as 40k as service charges after you've paid normal 26k online

They are making it difficult for people to have their passport so they can extort them badly

These so called agent/connect makes millions of Naira every month via back door & it's quite unfortunate

Above all, paying agent/connect these outrageous fees is not even a guarantee that your passport will be out very early

All the best

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tamismith: 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hijay17:
Hello everyone, please if you have a link in Festac office kindly signify or send me an email- hijay17@gmail.com

I captured since end of May and passport is not still ready

I'm having the same issue please if you have a link, I need it too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 6:00pm On Aug 23, 2022
Yes
Ruthie0224:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
Bibitayo2:
Yes

Okay
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2022
travelinfo:

No you don't have to pay anything

Most of these agent/connect are fraudsters

If you are not in a hurry, just go via DIY & pray for favour

Some of them will bill you as much as 40k as service charges after you've paid normal 26k online

They are making it difficult for people to have their passport so they can extort them badly

These so called agent/connect makes millions of Naira every month via back door & it's quite unfortunate

Above all, paying agent/connect these outrageous fees is not even a guarantee that your passport will be out very early

All the best

Hmm. It is well.

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HowardWolowitz: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2022
Vocals:

Visit Fed Sec building at fate, am sure the closest appointment sate would be October, so I doubt if you are going to get it by November, go through corners
And you can get it by September, at extra fees.

God speed.
Sheldon Cooper
Has spoken

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 6:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Hello house, my capturing date is on Monday 29th of August,

Do I need to go on Friday for any documentation or every documentation will be done that Monday

The application letter how do I go about the writing, the contents, and is it handwriting or typed

NB..... I am.applying for renewal

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 10:17am On Aug 24, 2022
If you can find your way to Abuja go run it there or you request for the one of 10yrs heard demand for that one is not much
HowardWolowitz:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 11:25am On Aug 24, 2022
Check this video if you don't know how to fill your guarantor's form

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LZIISx_b6U

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Papuzzy: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2022
My experience at the immigration office this morning in Abeokuta
I got to the office around 12:30pm I met the officers( all female officers) and I told them I’m here to submit my documents because my appointment date for capturing is 30th of august and they said okay I should meet one of the female officers to attend to me ...To cut the story short they told me all the documents I need to present then I brought them out..They said I will need to buy a file, a small envelope and I will have to write an application letter which I did from one of the business centers ( they already have the formats, Just give them your passport) so getting back to the office after printing my application letter , the officer that was attending to me now said I can’t get the 30th of august that was stated on my appointment letter that I will get the middle of September..I was like wow � don’t you follow the printout, she said she has the final say that it’s what she write on the file that they will treat ...I was like this is serious ooo... I told her how I was in a rush to get my passport done and she said what do I want her to do for me...Then I told her I want my own appointment date gangan ...That was when she said I should speak the language that she will understand...I already knew where she was helding to but I was still pretending...That was when she openly told me that I have to pay 5k so I can get my date...And she showed me files with 5k each in it ...That was when I had to cooperate too cos if I want to go strong head she will do what she wants to do...
Nigeria shall be great someday

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please can you list the documents you submitted?
Papuzzy:
I got to the office around 12:30pm I met the officers( all female officers) and I told them I’m here to submit my documents because my appointment date for capturing is 30th of august and they said okay I should meet one of the female officers to attend to me ...To cut the story short they told me all the documents I need to present then I brought them out..They said I will need to buy a file, a small envelope and I will have to write an application letter which I did from one of the business centers ( they already have the formats, Just give them your passport) so getting back to the office after printing my application letter , the officer that was attending to me now said I can’t get the 30th of august that was stated on my appointment letter that I will get the middle of September..I was like wow � don’t you follow the printout, she said she has the final say that it’s what she write on the file that they will treat ...I was like this is serious ooo... I told her how I was in a rush to get my passport done and she said what do I want her to do for me...Then I told her I want my own appointment date gangan ...That was when she said I should speak the language that she will understand...I already knew where she was helding to but I was still pretending...That was when she openly told me that I have to pay 5k so I can get my date...And she showed me files with 5k each in it ...That was when I had to cooperate too cos if I want to go strong head she will do what she wants to do...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Papuzzy: 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2022
Bibitayo2:
Please can you list the documents you submitted?
Application slip printed when you’re applying online
Application letter that will printed when you get there (from business centers)
NIN
Payment receipt
Passport data page
They will collect your old passport too and you will have to buy a small envelope and a file when you get there
Appointment letter
Thats all.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Papuzzy: 5:25pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please does anyone know if fast track truly work for passport processing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by DaSugarBoi(m): 6:08pm On Aug 24, 2022
Papuzzy:
Please does anyone know if fast track truly work for passport processing
Na 50/50. Just make sure u deal with an officer and not all this agent wey no get uniform.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 6:17pm On Aug 24, 2022
Thank you... How many copies each?
Papuzzy:

Application slip printed when you’re applying online
Application letter that will printed when you get there (from business centers)
NIN
Payment receipt
Passport data page
They will collect your old passport too and you will have to buy a small envelope and a file when you get there
Appointment letter
Thats all.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 6:49pm On Aug 24, 2022
lol it is well na so dem dey do

Papuzzy:
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by StealthGuy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 24, 2022
Please guys, fast track is how much in any South Eastern states?

(1) (2) (3) ... (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.