Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1445474 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BrosMayowa(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2022
Tizzie:

Please what documents did you use for renewal ?

i paid online and printed the payment receipt, application form, copy of expired passport and NIN. you'll also need to write a letter requesting for renewal too.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Congrats.

Did you use an affidavit for your birth certificate or you got one from NPC
phaney3:

I collected my passport officially yesterday August 18th, 2022.

Note: When I visited NIS Office on July 22nd, 2022, I was told the passport wasn't ready.

The officials are wolves and hyenas looking for who to devour.

If you are on DIY route you must be ready to fight with the beasts.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria but shame on the greedy NIS officials that do not want the country to work.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2022
Abeg, anybody wey do 100% DIY and captured for Alausa early May and don collect here?

Make una dey alert us if you don collect o!

I don go there like 5 times, still no show cry embarassed

Na "AA" dem dey write for paper Everytime sad
This waiting don dey tire person o!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fineboyoflagos: 9:30pm On Aug 19, 2022
Ifeoba:
Abeg, anybody wey do 100% DIY and captured for Alausa early May and don collect here?

Make una dey alert us if you don collect o!

I don go there like 5 times, still no show cry embarassed

Na "AA" dem dey write for paper Everytime sad
This waiting don dey tire person o!

Captured: April 29th, Alausa
Received the sms last week. Collected it on Thursday.

When I went there, one of the officers said they’re now producing those in may. So it shouldn’t be too long now.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
Behizle:

Registered today and got August 23rd.

Have you gone to their office for arrangement of documents and the other things you need to do before capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ifeoba: 12:36am On Aug 20, 2022
fineboyoflagos:

Captured: April 29th, Alausa
Received the sms last week. Collected it on Thursday.

When I went there, one of the officers said they’re now producing those in may. So it shouldn’t be too long now.

Thanks a lot for the update.
This info gives me hope grin
Appreciate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by modaddy(f): 5:10am On Aug 20, 2022
phaney3:

I collected my passport officially yesterday August 18th, 2022.

Note: When I visited NIS Office on July 22nd, 2022, I was told the passport wasn't ready.

The officials are wolves and hyenas looking for who to devour.

If you are on DIY route you must be ready to fight with the beasts.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria but shame on the greedy NIS officials that does not want the country to work.

I collected mine yesterday too, it was very fast and smooth.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princeSammyz: 7:42am On Aug 20, 2022
modaddy:

I collected mine yesterday too, it was very fast and smooth.
Where did you process? Did you DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Zagee: 8:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by modaddy(f): 9:12am On Aug 20, 2022
princeSammyz:
Where did you process? Did you DIY?

I did it at shagamu immigration passport office, first time applicant. But my own process was quite long because of some minor issues.

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pseudonomer: 9:31am On Aug 20, 2022
Must I have 6 months left before I can apply for renewal? Can I do it when I have 8 months left?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ogahz27: 9:34am On Aug 20, 2022
Please i need assistance, what are the procedures to start with, for DIY, i am in Abuja.
I need to begin as soon as possible please. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by princeSammyz: 9:43am On Aug 20, 2022
modaddy:

I did it at shagamu immigration passport office, first time applicant. But my own process was quite long because of some minor issues.
Okay. Congratulations
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tizzie: 2:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
BrosMayowa:

i paid online and printed the payment receipt, application form, copy of expired passport and NIN. you'll also need to write a letter requesting for renewal too.

Thanks a lot for this, please what’s the format of this letter? Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nigerianmigrant: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2022
Hello guys is there anyone who did 100% DIY in Okemosan Abeokuta ,I would love to make some enquirers concerning the capturing and creating of file at Servicom because I just heard they charge for opening file and they won’t attend to me except I pay, please I really need to know how true this is?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by phaney3(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bibitayo2:
Congrats.

Did you an affidavit for your birth certificate or you got one from NPC

National population commission.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2022
Thank you.
phaney3:

National population commission.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by modaddy(f): 1:25am On Aug 21, 2022
princeSammyz:

Okay. Congratulations
Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2022
Is your passport ready for pick up? I am in same stage as you but its taking like forever
Jasper185:
Pls I did my passport capturing since February 15, and waited until June to check my passport they told me it’s not yet ready I was surprise because, I didn’t use an agent it was DIY, so I logged into the Nigeria immigration website to check my passport office it was still in application receive, I felt really devastated and angry, so I wanted till July I went to their office and went to the service on to complain, I was told that they don’t know what the issue was but I was advices to resubmit all my documents I did that.

I wasn’t satisfied with what they said, so what i did was I created a tread on twitter and tag the Nigeria immigration service page, and by Gods grace they responded to me, and I was told they will get back to me, that was about two weeks ago, today I retrack the passport and it’s showing production does that mean it’s out? Tho I’ve not gotten a text and the place I did mine was Festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
What does it mean to get this information when tracking your passport

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sexymonkey(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hermeknorr:
What does it mean to get this information when tracking your passport
have you done your capturing?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sethtsadopp: 11:49pm On Aug 21, 2022
Please any legit travel agency in Abuja that can help me process a Singapore visa for a 4-5 days visit.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shaymill(m): 4:07am On Aug 22, 2022
sexymonkey:
Captured on friday

Please I want to know if you have collected your passport and how long it took in this Passport pending production stage status when tracking it online.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shaymill(m): 4:10am On Aug 22, 2022
sexymonkey:
Captured on friday

Please I want to know if you have collected your passport and how long it took in this Passport pending production stage status when tracking it online
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teejay13(m): 4:44am On Aug 22, 2022
Papuzzy:
Hello house
Somebody should please help
I will be having an appointment at the end of the month for renewal but I was told that I have to be there to submit some documents before the day of the appointment....Please how true is it and please what are the documents I’ll have to go and submit if I’m to go before the date of the appointment....Somebody should be respond...Thanks

Yes truth, you might choose to go a day before your capturing date or even go there as early as possible on your date of biometric capturing to open a file where all your required documents will be kept.

The documents required are the same document stated on your appointment slip and nothing more.

Documents have to be photocopy and not necessarily original.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teejay13(m): 4:50am On Aug 22, 2022
Augustus12:
Please is there any difference with a passport that captures your NIN and the one that doesn't capture NIN, please if there's, what is the difference?

No difference. The NIN thing was introduced recently. Before now it was not part of the requirement for Passport application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sexymonkey(m): 8:18am On Aug 22, 2022
Shaymill:

Please I want to know if you have collected your passport and how long it took in this Passport pending production stage status when tracking it online
I'm yet to collect it. It's now 9days on production
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ruthie0224(f): 8:40am On Aug 22, 2022
Please is there anything like processing fee? Or it's only the application fee you're paying for?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Obiwank: 9:52am On Aug 22, 2022
Passport renewal is needed urgently for a relative in Lagos. Need it days. Anyone able to help should let me know what it takes.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Tizzie: 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2022
I did my capture at Ikoyi this morning. I’m trying to track but see this image below. Is it too soon to track

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2022
Capturing done since July 13th. It's my husbands own, mine is at production stage for over 1week now
sexymonkey:
have you done your capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idrisbilal: 1:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
abilityC:
fine o. Yes im yet to collect o this is the 5th week im patiently waiting.. ok thanks
Have you gotten it now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.