Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1435955 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 4:34pm On Sep 13, 2022
Thanks so much
We have already decided to do it online and follow the normal process.

Spicylate:

A lot of people usually register and make payments online so as to avoid any error that will be created by an agent. So i would say do your registration yourself. If you have someone solid, use the person during capturing so as to avoid queue.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yayaharoon44: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2022
I almost spent 30k here in kano state, done everything I even submit undertaking paper for them to do it quick to me but it has been 1month now no response they keep telling me no papers

27k isn't must you should pay if they promise you they can do it quick
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uchman(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2022
bablojnr:

Thank you. Please what if the passport is lost, but there's a possibility I may find it by traveling to a different state where it was last seen. Can I go on and apply for a new passport on the basis that the old one is lost. Is there any disadvantage in case I later find it next month and start using it while the new one is processing
Yes, you can use it till you receive the new one, that's when the old will be cancelled.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uchman(m): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2022
Nozino:
My experience in Asaba office wasn’t bad at all. They did beg for money and I paid 2k at servicom. I paid another 1k to verify my NIN in a cafe there. During capturing, they said my NIN couldn’t be verified. I believe this was a lie. I paid another 1k and said NIN was automatically verified.

For Asaba, if you want, you don’t have to go a day before capturing to open file although I recommend doing so especially for first time applicants. The process is very fast there.

Like someone mentioned, there’s nothing like Fast track. Appointment dates is via the online application. Appointment date is currently in November but if you can capture, it takes a week for the passport to come out. I captured today and we were asked to come on Wednesday next week for collection.

When i tracked my application after my capturing, it is already in the last stage.

If you can wait to get appointment date, please choose Asaba. You’d get it 1week after capturing and the officers aren’t too bad. At worst , they’d beg you for money.

Hello, have you collected your passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nozino: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
uchman:

Hello, have you collected your passport?

No. I captured on Friday so it hadn’t even been up to a week.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uchman(m): 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2022
BrosMayowa:
Finally got my passport last week Tuesday. God go punish them for that Ikoyi. Anyway, anybody expecting anything from Ikoyi at this point, forget about fast track o. There’s no such thing for now. They’re following strict approval to clear backlogs from Abuja.

Maybe it may change but the PCO is still very new so don’t let anybody collect your money in Ikoyi o. Enough said.

Also, if you track your passport and it’s in production, just go there to get updates or SERVICOM. I collected passport last week, and today it’s still showing production. Lol.

Mine is still showing production since I captured on 20th July, a woman collected 20k from me for fast track and she was the one that told me that fast track is not going for now, due to new Oga.
Ikoyi too
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uchman(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2022
BrosMayowa:

July for a renewal that ought to take 3 weeks
Mine is renewal too.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by uchman(m): 5:45pm On Sep 13, 2022
naijacreativeha:
pls i need an agent in ikoyi passport office that can help get my passport out since last year and help me get two more passport for a relative, i need the passport as soon as possible. thanks
Last year?
ain't it scary?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iamyemmie: 7:55pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please I need to get my passport before September ending ,any connect?
Scared of going to north
Maybe south or Ilorin or ogun state
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ExpressiveElla: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2022
Please help!!!! I’m Trying to book an appointment date for baby and the earliest date I’m seeing is Dec 12th which is quite too far. Please is there anything I can do!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bibitayo2: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2022
DIY Ibadan capturing. Just make sure to be patient and get to the immigration office on time, because you will be the one to collect your file from the office you submitted all your documents and take it to the office where verification and the Interview will be done. I got there around 8 am and left by 4 pm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 12:03am On Sep 14, 2022
I was at Festac Passport office today, I was told our passport is in AA that we should go and wait. I paid 15k extra for fasttrack , agent say I no fit drag am for money. Passport I no see, Agent he no call or pick my call. Las Las fasttrack is not sure

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by idcom1(m): 2:30am On Sep 14, 2022
Hermeknorr:
I was at Festac Passport office today, I was told our passport is in AA that we should go and wait. I paid 15k extra for fasttrack , agent say I no fit drag am for money. Passport I no see, Agent he no call or pick my call. Las Las fasttrack is not sure

When did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hermeknorr(f): 6:11am On Sep 14, 2022
July 13th and it's been in production pending for a month now
idcom1:

When did you capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Abeg help o Where can I get guarantor with international passport and ID my capturing date is Next week festac office Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2022
Hermeknorr:
July 13th and it's been in production pending for a month now
we captured the same day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vocals: 8:25am On Sep 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:
Please I need to get my passport before September ending ,any connect?
Scared of going to north
Maybe south or Ilorin or ogun state

Wake up

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 16inchdick: 8:28am On Sep 14, 2022
Naija once you get money people dey complain say it takes time to get passport. I paid #143k I captured and got my passport 3days later. Everything took me a Month

I was transferred from ikoyi to festac

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gbolex131: 8:47am On Sep 14, 2022
KangaIye:

That was why you weren't given, the agent has it. Don't worry yourself about the enrollment number.

Okay thanks I hope so.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Demoprince: 8:51am On Sep 14, 2022
sethtsadopp:
Please any legit travel agency in Abuja that can help me process a Singapore visa for a 4-5 days visit.
: have u gotten d agent?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 10:46am On Sep 14, 2022
16inchdick:
Naija once you get money people dey complain say it takes time to get passport. I paid #143k I captured and got my passport 3days later. Everything took me a Month

I was transferred from ikoyi to festac

It would have been very difficult if done in Ikoyi, I know of someone that captured in Ikoyi, paid 150k, got captured the following day hoping to get his passport in 2 days before they stop fast track at Ikoyi, it's over a month now he haven't gotten his passport.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JimMumin(m): 10:59am On Sep 14, 2022
Thanks for sharing your experience. When did you capture and when did you submit file, pls?
Mine is still in Nov though. I live far and thinking of when to go for submission of file before capture

Bibitayo2:
DIY Ibadan capturing. Just make sure to be patient and get to the immigration office on time, because you will be the one to collect your file from the office you submitted all your documents and take it to the office where verification and the Interview will be done. I got there around 8 am and left by 4 pm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 16inchdick: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2022
KangaIye:

It would have been very difficult if done in Ikoyi, I know of someone that captured in Ikoyi, paid 150k, got captured the following day hoping to get his passport in 2 days before they stop fast track at Ikoyi, it's over a month now he haven't gotten his passport.

Yes ooo I was lucky the immigration Link transferred me to festac ooooo
Cos he said that ikoyi is so choked up I saw that the crowd there was mad It's faster now @ festac
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by t33why: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2022
Sugher:

I sent you a dm , please respond. I’m currently there, it would be nice if I can meet the agent

Apologies for the late response, replied your mail
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Spicylate(f): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
kelmicheal:
Abeg help o Where can I get guarantor with international passport and ID my capturing date is Next week festac office Lagos
Anyone who is willing that has a valid international passport can be your guarantor.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Amope28: 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2022
Goodafternoon everyone,can I submit my file a week to my capturing date or a day before.I will be capturing next week.
Alausa center,please it's urgent
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by studycenter: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2022
Amope28:
Goodafternoon everyone,can I submit my file a week to my capturing date or a day before.I will be capturing next week.
If you have the time, go ahead. Not mandatory you do that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2022
Amope28:
It's not compulsory I did everything on my capturing day
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Piroll(m): 2:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
Amope28:
If it is Alausa, they wouldn't attend to you...they will only collect the file on your appointment day...
You can go on the capturing day and finish everything within 2-3 hours.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iamyemmie: 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2022
Vocals:

Wake up
You just don’t have sense
Must you talk
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by chiboy441(m): 3:31pm On Sep 14, 2022
Iamyemmie:

You just don’t have sense
Must you talk

Give am sense now!! smiley Make him for get sense .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: nikkyakins, TadeDetule, Melsan, BROSLENE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.