Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436034 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kayceekellz: 9:35pm On Oct 24, 2022
hello guys, pls i need help oo,

captured since 28th of july 2022, my passport is yet to be out.

pls has anyone who captured in Festac for 10years collected their passport?

Pls help respond cry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Piroll(m): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2022
Micholo5:

How about age declaration(affidavit)?

I saw on a blog that they will only accept this if the birth year is 92 and beyond. How true?

And also, how many guarantor is needed?
Yes..that's true about affidavit

Only 1 guarantor
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hummel94: 11:18pm On Oct 24, 2022
Piroll:
Yes,it is enough

Thank You so much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Micholo5(m): 1:42am On Oct 25, 2022
Piroll:

Only 1 guarantor

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayinba1(f): 3:56am On Oct 25, 2022
DIY Abeokuta update

We visited the NIS office with our documents. They requested the additional items that they needed from us. And we will return to present those prior to the date of capture. Will update the house on the day of capture.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kude(m): 9:28am On Oct 25, 2022
megaxart:

2 weeks

Ok, thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by femijay8271(m): 9:48am On Oct 25, 2022
Piroll:
Yes,it is enough

Pls is there any one i can use apart from the NPC own? Because i dont have any?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ijaola(m): 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2022
Do you have an idea about the application letter?

trigger11:

Pls incase you are able to bring back your capturing date for sagamu
Pls let me know
I also booked for a January date in sagamu
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GeneXY: 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2022
No update from my end. My wife hasn't gone back there yet.
ganiyatsola:
Please, any news from Ikoyi today?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nickisindigo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 25, 2022
Piroll:

Only 1 guarantor

Can I use affidavit year is 95
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2022
GeneXY:
No update from my end. My wife hasn't gone back there yet.

Ok. Thanks bro.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2022
Anybody in Asaba to help me guarantor? I don't know anyone here, family far away in lag, and my junior brother can't stand as a because i'm well older than him, and he has an international passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GeneXY: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2022
You'rewelcome. Do you have plans to go there this week? Please, give an update if you do go. Thank you.
ganiyatsola:

Ok. Thanks bro.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2022
williaam:
Anybody in Asaba to help me guarantor? I don't know anyone here, family far away in lag, and my junior brother can't stand as a because i'm well older than him, and he has an international passport
I don't think this is true, age difference is not a factor on whom can stand for you as a guarantor. The major point is that he has a valid international passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbola5(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
Good day house. I keep seeing, "going to open my file" on this thread. Can someone explain what this means for me ? I'm scheduled for capturing, but my Centre is at FCT. Does this mean I have to go earlier than the date to "open my file" ? Also, what re the necessary documents to take along. Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2022
Gbola5:
Good day house. I keep seeing, "going to open my file" on this thread. Can someone explain what this means for me ? I'm scheduled for capturing, but my Centre is at FCT. Does this mean I have to go earlier than the date to "open my file" ? Also, what re the necessary documents to take along. Thanks.

This doesn't apply to Sauka HQ. Go on the day of your appointment for your biometric capture. You can track the status of your application on their website HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2022
GeneXY:
You'rewelcome. Do you have plans to go there this week? Please, give an update if you do go. Thank you.
Till nextweek. Am not in Lagos now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oncanada: 8:02am On Oct 26, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 8:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Oncanada:
Hi guys, please does anyone have an idea what date they’re currently treating at Ikoyi passport office? Has anyone that captured in September gotten their passport yet?

Hmmmmmm, Ikoyi?. We went captured in August never get self.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by anbaar: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2022
Good morning house, does anyone have an idea of what month they are producing at Abeokuta presently. Captured since July 19th, till now nothing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Iamyemmie: 9:15am On Oct 26, 2022
Please which documents do I need to go with for capturing?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by keyke(f): 10:29am On Oct 26, 2022
Good morning everyone, does any one know which month they are producing in FESTAC now. I captured on the 6th of September
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yvy1(f): 10:33am On Oct 26, 2022
ASABA!!!!

Went the DIY route. Paid last year but didn't capture till July this year. Went there this morning to check on the status only to be told NRF (NO RECORDS FOUND). They are telling me to check back in a week's time to see if they can find the record. And that by the way, they are still producing for May so if I need it urgently.....

These people sha want me to part with money before they find my file and produce passport for me.

I don't mind the wait but how can they misplace my file?

Please does anyone have any idea of how I can tackle this issue? What's the use of doing DIY if they are going to blackmail someone into parting with money?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hopephul: 11:34am On Oct 26, 2022
anbaar:
Good morning house, does anyone have an idea of what month they are producing at Abeokuta presently. Captured since July 19th, till now nothing.
I think they're producing August now at least according to a friend who went there for an update, it might be a good idea to check there for yours if it's not too far from you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 11:42am On Oct 26, 2022
Any evidence to prove to give money before your file can be located??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeyz(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
panini:

So this is it!

#TeamDIY, #Team_I_NoGoPayShiShi
Total amount spent: 26k

Finally I collected my passport today. However, I did get an SMS on Wednesday 5th, that my passport was ready for collection.
I arrived there by 10am but the gates weren't opened till much later. I even feared they were not around.
After entering and submitting my enrollment ID, I went to sit for about 2 hours before they started calling names. The names being called were for those whose passport were not ready. Some were asked to come next week Wednesday.
After that we continued waiting. An officer apologised that today they were few on ground and would take longer in sorting the passports.
Finally, about an hour later, they started calling names again for those whose passports were ready. I was called too. We proceeded to the collection room. It didn't take long and I was done. The journey finally ended.
I observed some things sha...

Observations:
1. Go with your old passport if you are doing re-issue! They no send the man who was ahead of me and didn't bring his old passport. They no listen to am. The man claimed he submitted his old passport in the folder he opened...omooo... They told him to go and look for it. I don't know how that ended, I kuku commot with my own passport jejely.

2. See, all these beliefs that you can't achieve something without paying your away is enabling corruption. Many of them are ready to do their job, but are tempted when people approach them begging them for favours in exchange of cash.
A lady begged one of them that she needed the passport bla bla bla, so she wanted to 'fast-track' it. Omo, they'll take your money (many of us here would do same, maybe). Another woman with her kids walked straight into the collection office to meet with Mr. O...., Her passport was in another bunch...(special candidates, I guess).

3. I met a guy who applied with 70k since June. They no see him passport. He was frustrated and complained loudly, started explaining his story to those around (I pity am, but I dey laugh am for my mind. God knows if he'll read this). He was asked to come back next week. Indeed, he's a special candidate. He said he wanted to fast track his passport.... Since June.... After 70k....LMAO. What happened was that the person who worked his passport was not around to release it.

Conclusion
Let's collective stop this act of greasing hands. Appreciating for a job well done is welcomed, but let's exercise caution.
It's hard to say this but Nigeria will work and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Change begins with me.

Regards,
A non-partisan fellow

best experience I have read here ..nice one..
i intend to renew mine ending of this month october, can you kindly list the required documents I should go with , both original and copies...and did they require NIN for renewal?

thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2022
yvy1:
ASABA!!!!

Went the DIY route. Paid last year but didn't capture till July this year. Went there this morning to check on the status only to be told NRF (NO RECORDS FOUND). They are telling me to check back in a week's time to see if they can find the record. And that by the way, they are still producing for May so if I need it urgently.....

These people sha want me to part with money before they find my file and produce passport for me.

Please does anyone have any idea of how I can tackle this issue? What's the use of doing DIY if they are going to blackmail someone into parting with money?

Go to Servicom and lay your complain
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pacypatty(f): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good evening elders, just found this thread, pls is it possible to do change of date of birth on a passport? If yes pls how do one go about it. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yvy1(f): 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
KangaIye:

Go to Servicom and lay your complain

Ok. Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by yvy1(f): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2022
kelmicheal:
Any evidence to prove to give money before your file can be located??

On the day I captured (July 29), I was told to bring ₦20k to fast track it to 2 weeks as they were still printing February booklets . I told them that I would think about it. Almost 3 months after, they can't find my file in the capturing room. They are telling me to come back in a week's time to see if they have found the file and that if I need it urgently,as they are currently producing May booklets, we can have a discussion.

Does that not imply payment?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2022
yvy1:

On the day I captured (July 29), I was told to bring ₦20k to fast track it to 2 weeks as they were still printing February booklets . I told them that I would think about it. Almost 3 months after, they can't find my file in the capturing room. They are telling me to come back in a week's time to see if they have found the file and that if I need it urgently,as they are currently producing May booklets, we can have a discussion.

Does that not imply payment?
diy, is risky, they can open temporary file for you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NozinoGroup: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2022
yvy1:
ASABA!!!!

Asaba isn’t producing for May. I captured September 9 and got the the text for collection September 21. Collection after capturing in Asaba is usually between 7-10 working days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.