Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1459977 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Boscodee(m): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2022
Good evening All,

Please I captured in October and my collection date is November. How soon can I get it in Alausa?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
GeneXY:
I don't even know how true their claim about no booklet is. My wife met her friend there yesterday. She captured last month and collected yesterday

I saw somebody on twitter that captured 20th August and got it 18th of October. Although is renewal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 7:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
I don't have it.

Thank you, seems i didn't print out mine when i filled my online application

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hopephul:
What does it show you when you track it online?

This is the stage it has been ever since I captured since on the 29th of August. Am still watching them sha

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Boscodee(m): 8:45pm On Oct 28, 2022
Same with mine
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2022
williaam:

Thank you, seems i didn't print out mine when i filled my online application
You can go back and print it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2022
Boscodee:
Good evening All,

Please I captured in October and my collection date is November. How soon can I get it in Alausa?

Alausa just started producing passport for September applicant but January to August passports are ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Rosville(f): 12:07am On Oct 29, 2022
Help!!!

So I decided to go ahead to apply for admissions for January 2023 while renewing my passport.

I have a conditional offer now, but my passport is taking forever.

Does anyone have any strong connection in Akure that can help fast track my collection in two days max I have done my capturing since the beginning of the month.

If anyone can help, please do!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 12:40am On Oct 29, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
You can go back and print it

Thank you, a sample would really be helpful because i have already printed out 4 documents
Guarantor's form
Payment form
Appointment Slip
Standard Passport Application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 6:18am On Oct 29, 2022
Bimluv:
Do I need to go and open file days before capturing at Akure NIS office?

All these print outs,must it be coloured or can it be white and black?

Will a one year old baby need a state of Origin document to capture for international passport?

You.can go and open file with them
It helps
They might tell you if a document is missing or not

Print them coloured but the original of the important ones must be with you for sight seeing

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pstfrancis(m): 7:10am On Oct 29, 2022
Pls can some one give the site to track my passport after capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 7:26am On Oct 29, 2022
KangaIye:

Captured on the 29th of August, went on the 12th of October no passport yet, AA was written on my slip. angry
Ok, thanks. I captured on the 23rd of Sept.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Boscodee(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2022
president4life:

Alausa just started producing passport for September applicant but January to August passports are ready.

Okay then, I think i have hope for November then

Anyone to help fastrack?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:03am On Oct 29, 2022
williaam:

Thank you, a sample would really be helpful because i have already printed out 4 documents
Guarantor's form
Payment form
Appointment Slip
Standard Passport Application.
That's it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:45am On Oct 29, 2022
kayceekellz:
hello guys, pls i need help oo,

captured since 28th of july 2022, my passport is yet to be out.

pls has anyone who captured in Festac for 10years collected their passport?

Pls help respond cry
How did you know it’s not out yet? Have you gone to their office for collection or you are waiting for text message to inform you? If your response is the latter, please go to their office with your enrollment slip, your passport may be out and chilling.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2022
okeysoninv:
The day you lose your file , have nin verification issue you will understand.
Can you please stop typing unverified facts with so much confidence. I am DIY and I have gotten my passport, what do you have to say about that? There are lots of people on this thread that were DIY with NIN issues that have gotten their passport, what do you also have to say about that? If you have NIN verification, all you need to do is visit a NIMC accredited office for correction and once the correction drops, you are good to go. Many have had the issues and they had it rectified. If you want to pay, please go ahead and pay your agents to assist you. Guess what there is nothing special about people that paid agent, las las, you go in faster for capturing, nothing more, but don’t come here to mislead people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:54am On Oct 29, 2022
KangaIye:

This is the stage it has been ever since I captured since on the 29th of August. Am still watching them sha
I advise that you go there with your slip and old passport (if it’s renewal). Your passport may be ready since some of the offices eg Alausa has issues with their SMS platform. My tracker didn’t change until I received my passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Can you please stop typing unverified facts with so much confidence. I am DIY and I have gotten my passport, what do you have to say about that? There are 100s of people on this thread that are DIY, what do you also have to say about that? If you want to pay, please go ahead and pay for your fast track, but don’t come here to mislead people.
see me see wahala, where did I said people should stop diy. I only stated the problems that may arise in international passport applications. pls face front.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2022
GeneXY:
My wife just left there now. It is still not ready. Status still AA. According to them, there's no 64pages, 10 years booklet. Was that what you also applied for?

I think mine is 5 years maybe I should go check o
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
That's it

Thanks i appreciate the response.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hopez456(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2022
Please I need enlightenment and advice, is it compulsory for a married woman to change her surmane to the husband's?
Also, if the husband does not want her to change her maiden surname and use same for her int'l passport, will it affect or disturb their travelling out as couple?
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kude(m): 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
president4life:

Captured July 13th at alausa..
Went there 19th October and had "UP" written on it, told to check back in a week..
25th October, still not ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2022
kude:

Captured July 13th at alausa..
Went there 19th October and had "UP" written on it, told to check back in a week..
25th October, still not ready.

I was at alausa on the 26th of October and they announced that people who captured from January to August, that their passports are ready.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

I advise that you go there with your slip and go of passport (if it’s renewal). Your passport may be ready since some of the offices eg Alausa has issues with their SMS platform. My tracker didn’t change until I received my passport.

I was there on the 12th of this month, have not been in Osogbo for some time now hopefully will check whenever am around
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hopephul: 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
It's past the AA (approval) stage at this point from the online status, you just need to wait for the inept NIS to print it at this point: they might take their sweet time as they've been doing with most of us
KangaIye:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Is it important to fill out the part II of the guarantor's form?
Please see the pics below ..

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kayceekellz: 10:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
I have gone to their office, they said it’s not ready. They wrote AA on my slip, Donno what that means.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 7:39am On Oct 30, 2022
temitopteas:
Is it important to fill out the part II of the guarantor's form?
Please see the pics below ..

Yes it is even if you're not travelling now
Fill it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by temitopteas: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2022
Jeremy123:

Yes it is even if you're not travelling now
Fill it
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Can someone help with the full meaning of all Abbreviations used during the collection of Passports pls?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Goodboy2000(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2022
yvy1:
ASABA!!!!

Went the DIY route. Paid last year but didn't capture till July this year. Went there this morning to check on the status only to be told NRF (NO RECORDS FOUND). They are telling me to check back in a week's time to see if they can find the record. And that by the way, they are still producing for May so if I need it urgently.....

These people sha want me to part with money before they find my file and produce passport for me.

I don't mind the wait but how can they misplace my file?

Please does anyone have any idea of how I can tackle this issue? What's the use of doing DIY if they are going to blackmail someone into parting with money?

I am in Asaba, please can you guide me through ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 11:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Nettybrown:
Can someone help with the full meaning of all Abbreviations used during the collection of Passports pls?

NRF/NA - No Record Found
Vetted/Coded
AA or AA/PD - Approved for production
E - Booklet produced, awaiting lamination
UP - Uploaded for Production New term that has the same attributes as E
Ready for collection

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (833) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.