Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1438860 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kennylee: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
yvy1:

On the day I captured (July 29), I was told to bring ₦20k to fast track it to 2 weeks as they were still printing February booklets . I told them that I would think about it. Almost 3 months after, they can't find my file in the capturing room. They are telling me to come back in a week's time to see if they have found the file and that if I need it urgently,as they are currently producing May booklets, we can have a discussion.

Does that not imply payment?
Meet with the PCO
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
hustla:

Thanks

We did check the website but couldn't make the payment or proceed further from there

Is there any way around it?
Once you’re on the site, click on “APPLY FOR CHANGE REQUEST” see (1st picture below) for virtual explanations

After clicking on it, it’ll take you to the page where you’ll fill your form (2nd picture below)

After filling the form click on “CONTINUE” approval
PASSCODE will be sent to you, once you get the code, go back to the previous page on the first photo and click on “PROCESS APPROVAL REQUEST” input the passcode then proceed to making payment

You can check your “CHANGE REQUEST STATUS” after payment with the same
PASSCODE. See 3rd picture below.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2022
kennylee:

DIY is not risky . Stop misleading people
The day you lose your file , have nin verification issue you will understand.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
Thanks house, i was at the Nis asaba today, spoke to an official there, told him that i have a guarantor that is younger than me,, he said that's not an issue, since he is not a minor, that anyone can guarantee for you and that on the day of my capturing i should be very patient because they tend not to respond to DIY on time. Thanks house

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2022
Which can someone help me and upload the completed passport application form let me see pls. Thanks guys
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by neduboo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
There are new space for early capturing for those that chose Alausa and got date later than january 14th 2023 (few days early though)

I just checked if i could find any open space for December but couldn’t find so I decided to share this since I read some people here got january 18 for capturing date

Is it compulsory I go on the date of capturing? Can I go a date before my capturing date?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2022
okeysoninv:

So everybody should pay an agent before the do a simple passport
Na waooow oo

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 7:50pm On Oct 27, 2022
trigger11:

So everybody should pay an agent before the do a simple passport
Na waooow oo
Nigeria immigration service is a very complicated place. just pray you do your diy successful without issues.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sihamey: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
okeysoninv:
Even agent dey get issues, is same process with DIY agent dey use and collect money from you. The day I went to capture I met a guy who was complaining how he paid money to immigration officer, captured since April his passport is yet to be out and the immigration officer told him that he finished business with him the day he captured. Later he met with head of Savicom who discovered his passport has issues during production. Is better you DIY and track the progress of your passport if any issue arise you will quickly visit immigration office.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by signature2012(m): 8:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
If you have a good contact at NIS Ibadan, kindly quote me.
Need an international passport for for 2 persons asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2022
neduboo:

Is it compulsory I go on the date of capturing? Can I go a date before my capturing date?
You can go at anytime if you miss your capturing date but not more than a year starting from the date you made payment
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by neduboo(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
You can go at anytime if you miss your capturing date but not more than a year starting from the date you made payment

I applied for renewal and my capturing date is December ending. I will like to know if I can go for capturing like in November?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbola5(m): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Justbesure:

I wat there last month for capturing and moreover the requirements are there in your print out acknowledgment copy. It is better you go with the requirements to avoid unnecessary payment because they will look for any loops hole to make you pay money

Thank you for the reply. How long did it take for your passport to be issued? Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by NozinoGroup: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
kennylee:

Kindly meet the PCO and they will give you your passport within 24 hrs . Don't laugh with them

Lol.

Those people have her passport under lock and key. I’m sure she went there acting gentle instead of changing it for them.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 12:28am On Oct 28, 2022
neduboo:

I applied for renewal and my capturing date is December ending. I will like to know if I can go for capturing like in November?
You can only go for capturing on the date written on your appointment slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kude(m): 6:10am On Oct 28, 2022
okeysoninv:

I'm DIY, had nin verification issues, went to nimc and had my profile re-uploaded(that was all they said my issue was, an upload issue) waited 24 hours, went back and captured.

Even if you pay and have nin issues, they can't help you sort that out. You'll still have to go DIY

5 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okeysoninv: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2022
kude:

I'm DIY, had nin verification issues, went to nimc and had my profile re-uploaded(that was all they said my issue was, an upload issue) waited 24 hours, went back and captured.

Even if you pay and have nin issues, they can't help you sort that out. You'll still have to go DIY
let's say your nin didn't drop and they can't find your file . I'm not discouraging diy just that Nigeria factor will always kick in when big issues arise

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2022
Gbola5:

Thank you for the reply. How long did it take for your passport to be issued? Thanks.
My passport have not been issued as at the last time I track it online although it just five weeks now but I am hoping I will get it soon. Even at head office my friend that did fast track and he captured before me have not received his passport as at now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:01am On Oct 28, 2022
okeysoninv:
let's say your nin didn't drop and they can't find your file . I'm not discouraging diy just that Nigeria factor will always kick in when big issues arise
Forget this your Nigeria factor and comply with what is been required from you. It's when you're lacking in what is been required from you and then you start relying on faith, that you have all these issues that you are now generalizing. Do the right thing and stop discouraging those that are going through the right path

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2022
Pls, what's the duration between capturing and collection in Osogbo passport office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 8:46am On Oct 28, 2022
alakara:
Pls, what's the duration between capturing and collection in Osogbo passport office.

Captured on the 29th of August, went on the 12th of October no passport yet, AA was written on my slip. angry
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Auntyabbey: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning every.

Please what’s the process for passport renewal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by neduboo(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
You can only go for capturing on the date written on your appointment slip

Alright. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
The new enhanced passport is more modernized and it will carry your NIN written on it

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 10:18am On Oct 28, 2022
Good morning all,
Please is it true that there is no more booklet at Ikoyi center. Is there still any production? Or not?. Please who has gotten his or her own passport in Ikoyi.
Thank you all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2022
Auntyabbey:
Good morning every.

Please what’s the process for passport renewal.
Register/fill your form and pay online, on your appointment/capturing date, go along with your proof of payment, appointment slip, application form, NIN slip and old booklet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbola5(m): 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2022
Justbesure:

My passport have not been issued as at the last time I track it online although it just five weeks now but I am hoping I will get it soon. Even at head office my friend that did fast track and he captured before me have not received his passport as at now

Will you have to go there again to pick it up ? Or some other means ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 2:02pm On Oct 28, 2022
YeyeBoyfriend:
Register/fill your form and pay online, on your appointment/capturing date, go along with your proof of payment, appointment slip, application form, NIN slip and old booklet.

Can you help me with a picture of the application form for online registration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by GeneXY: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2022
I don't even know how true their claim about no booklet is. My wife met her friend there yesterday. She captured last month and collected yesterday
ganiyatsola:
Good morning all,
Please is it true that there is no more booklet at Ikoyi center. Is there still any production? Or not?. Please who has gotten his or her own passport in Ikoyi.
Thank you all
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hopephul: 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2022
KangaIye:

Captured on the 29th of August, went on the 12th of October no passport yet, AA was written on my slip. angry
What does it show you when you track it online?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 5:24pm On Oct 28, 2022
williaam:

Can you help me with a picture of the application form for online registration
I don't have it.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bimluv(f): 6:38pm On Oct 28, 2022
Do I need to go and open file days before capturing at Akure NIS office?

All these print outs,must it be coloured or can it be white and black?

Will a one year old baby need a state of Origin document to capture for international passport?

(1) (2) (3) ... (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.