Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (586) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436012 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumulus(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sikay19:

If it is just about validation and nothing else. Message them on Facebook. You should get response the following day requesting for your NIN for validation. Provide it and your request will be acted upon. Note that, the validation will be done forty-eight hours after acted upon. Best of luck.

Thank you for this prompt, I very much appreciate it. Although I had messaged them prior on all SM channels and even emailed, I got no response until I mentioned their boss, ministry of interior and the consumer rights commission. I received a reply from them in no time...don't know if that was what worked the magic. Again thanks!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumulus(m): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
kennylee:

A friend introduced me to an official, I sent him my NIN SLIP on WhatsApp. It was validated within 24 hrs

Thanks, it's fixed now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Chevrolet076:

Good evening everyone, I want to begin my passport registration and I am at a cross road here

I want to know which state is better for capturing and getting one's passport on time among Lagos, Ogun State, Osun state and Ibadan. Kwara state too might be possible.

I need your advice based on experience

My experience at oshogbo office
Got there on my appointment date but captured the next day because their server was down at the early hours. It got better at around 1pm and they tried to attend to the crowd. We stayed till 9:45pm but the server went off again and they had to close. They gave the rest of us number for the next day. The next day was fast and easy.

Observations.... Crowd was much (Lagos and Ibadan people don open eye to oshogbo office grin)
They will first ask you if it's DIY, they seems not to have issues with it but I know they do with their reaction and moreso I observed that all DIY files were written with red marker (My opinion is that this is their code of separating DIY from assisted applications).

Read the review of dammywapes about Ibadan and decide for urself. I believe Kwara might be better

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 4:53am On Nov 06, 2022
microlincoln:

Got there on my appointment date but captured the next day because their server was down at the early hours. It got better at around 1pm and they tried to attend to the crowd. We stayed till 9:45pm but the server went off again and they had to close. They gave the rest of us number for the next day. The next day was fast and easy.

Observations.... Crowd was much (Lagos and Ibadan people don open eye to oshogbo office grin)
They will first ask you if it's DIY, they seems not to have issues with it but I know they do with their reaction and moreso I observed that all DIY files were written with red marker (My opinion is that this is their code of separating DIY from assisted applications).

Read the review of dammywapes about Ibadan and decide for urself. I believe Kwara might be better

The Red marker is the code for DIY applicants, as usual no issues with capturing but production and collection is where I think they don't attend to DIY applicants.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 6:37am On Nov 06, 2022
microlincoln:

Concise narration you gave up there. No need of writing my own account of the experience again as our situation there were similar. Nice meeting you brother.

By the way, did you see when I was walked out by the officers the following morning? Lol,
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by beekaf: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2022
Hello everyone...I captured at Ilorin immigration office on sept 26 and contacted one officer at same location to help me fastrack as I need it urgently.
Up till date I have not received which is about 6weeks gone..and the purpose of its urgency has deadlines this coming week.

Please who can help me on how to get passports asap
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirBLUNT: 8:26am On Nov 06, 2022
Good morning everyone, i intend to renew my passport in jos, any idea about the capturing in jos? am applying via DIY will i get it on time? or i should just go the express way?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2022
beekaf:
Hello everyone...I captured at Ilorin immigration office on sept 26 and contacted one officer at same location to help me fastrack as I need it urgently.
Up till date I have not received which is about 6weeks gone..and the purpose of its urgency has deadlines this coming week.

I also captured in Ilorin on September 2nd because of the way Lagos is choked up. What is the officer you're working with saying? Went through an officer too and he was helpful. I have gotten my passport but it took about 7 weeks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ussy360(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Starangel4321:

I also captured in Ilorin on September 2nd because of the way Lagos is choked up. What is the officer you're working with saying? Went through an officer too and he was helpful. I have gotten my passport but it took about 7 weeks.

Hello, please i will doing my capturing in Ilorin this week. please how is the EXPERINCE Like and process. hope not too harsh. am DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ussy360(m): 1:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
beekaf:

Please guys, how can I successfully fix this error of NIN validation...

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
ussy360:

Hello, please i will doing my capturing in Ilorin this week. please how is the EXPERINCE Like and process. hope not too harsh. am DIY

It was stressful for me, lodged in a closeby hotel and had to go there very early in the morning to write my name for "NUMBER" before going back there by 7. am to queue up. They used the "LIST" we had written earlier for the queue, so the earlier you can get your name written down on the list, the better. Even if you come late, you'll still be able to write your name down but you'll get a higher number.

It's very important to make sure that you have close proximity or access to the Immigration office. If you can also connect with a reliable officer, it'll be helpful. Though I don't know if anything has changed. Goodluck
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
KangaIye:

The Red marker is the code for DIY applicants, as usual no issues with capturing but production and collection is where I think they don't attend to DIY applicants.
We need to find a solution to this bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2022
Sikay19:

Concise narration you gave up there. No need of writing my own account of the experience again as our situation there were similar. Nice meeting you brother.

By the way, did you see when I was walked out by the officers the following morning? Lol,
I was shocked but couldn't come up to ask you cos it was almost my turn to be called in. Nice meeting you boss. Let's hope it got produced on time cheesy
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ayinba1(f): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
Update - DIY Abeokuta

We arrived for our appointment on the capturing day a little after 7 AM. We were given a number close to 200. We were finally attended to close to 9 PM.
We visited prior to the appointment day to make sure our documents were in order. I am not sure why There was so much delay but people who got there earlier may be before 6 AM likely had earlier numbers. The whole system just needs to improve.
Good luck to everyone, total amount spent was 26,500 naira paid online.
“They didn’t ask for bribe and were actually really polite. They ought to have closed since 4pm but they ensured everyone captured
Even those that paid to get theirs done had to wait till around 8-9 to get captured”

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taomoon: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
jhorjhor:
I applied for e-passport at akure office since August last year. I've been going there for collection and they keep telling me to come back. It has been over a year since i did capturing. I do not even know if the whole thing is successful as I can't trace it on the website. Please advise me on next course of action

I'm on this ePassport issue too at Ibadan immigration office office. A year now and they keep saying the old printer is faulty
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2022
microlincoln:

I was shocked but couldn't come up to ask you cos it was almost my turn to be called in. Nice meeting you boss. Let's hope it got produced on time cheesy
Oh well, we just have to be optimistic. Even though the ladies’ passports I met when I was there last month are still in production stage. Let’s look forward to January.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 6:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
ussy360:

Please guys, how can I successfully fix this error of NIN validation...
go and rectify it in servicom it will be done immediately and will reflect on ur portal within 24 hours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
dammywapes:
Dem go dey scope u say service nor dey kna Lamba o or make dem tell u say kna pple wey enter dey cos delay kna lamba no dull ham sit do your capture
Type normally or don't type at all. What's all this. Abeg

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
kumbhuru:

Type normally or don't type at all. What's all this. Abeg
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solo84(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please does anyone know the closest date of appointment for Ikeja, Ikoyi and Festac? I need to pick the closest one amongst the three for my application.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2022
microlincoln:

We need to find a solution to this bro

At least by January they should release my passport tongue
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2022
KangaIye:

At least by January they should release my passport tongue
If yours can be released in January. What is our own hope of getting the passport anytime shocked . You should consider checking back by December.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Funnyman: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Guys I need the correct immigration website for passport application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by freshbillz15(m): 7:01am On Nov 07, 2022
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/

Funnyman:
Guys I need the correct immigration website for passport application

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Juoflife1(f): 8:59am On Nov 07, 2022
Pls I am trying to track an application and the site says "No record found". Capture date was October 28. What could be the problem?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2022
Juoflife1:
Pls I am trying to track an application and the site says "No record found". Capture date was October 28. What could be the problem?
You maybe checking the wrong website.

Track.immigration.gov.ng

It will work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fabem(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2022
meetme01:

Long but worth reading

Please, help with that Sanna Pay contact. Very urgent

On their web page, click chat and the buttom left and drop a message, an agent will respond to you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Idlovefur: 9:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Pls abeg who has leg in alausa passport office trying to get my baby's passport out na she dey delay our tb test booking�, captured ssince sept, we want to apply for visa togeda, do u advise the MA to go do his tb test alone first then we his dependants can dò ours as soon as baby's passport is out.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 10:13am On Nov 07, 2022
ayinba1:
Update - DIY Abeokuta

We arrived for our appointment on the capturing day a little after 7 AM. We were given a number close to 200. We were finally attended to close to 9 PM.
We visited prior to the appointment day to make sure our documents were in order. I am not sure why There was so much delay but people who got there earlier may be before 6 AM likely had earlier numbers. The whole system just needs to improve.
Good luck to everyone, total amount spent was 26,500 naira paid online.
“They didn’t ask for bribe and were actually really polite. They ought to have closed since 4pm but they ensured everyone captured
Even those that paid to get theirs done had to wait till around 8-9 to get captured”
Thanks for the update. I also have a scheduled appointment for capturing at abeokuta centre this week and I have few questions:

-Can you list out the necessary documents for me pls so I can prepare fully before the day? I'm a DIY applicant.

-As for guarantors form, can a family of 3 do guarantors for each other? Father, mother and a son.

-Is there a way one can FastTrack the production and collection process at abẹ́òkúta centre? Perhaps you got a contact by an officer or something like that.

-Son NIN is new, do I need to validate before he can use?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2022
kennylee:

A friend introduced me to an official, I sent him my NIN SLIP on WhatsApp. It was validated within 24 hrs
baba can you link me up with the official on whatsapp? Wanna validate my family NIN too. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MalcomX009: 10:55am On Nov 07, 2022
Ikoyi did anyone who captured on or after august 22 received his/her passport yet
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2022
Justbesure:

One passport photography of yourself
One passport photography of your guarantor
Photocopy of your guarantor bio-data page of his international passport
Photography of his Nim slip or driver license
Guarantor form
Appointment slip
Payment slip
Print out application form
Photocopy of Birth certificate
Photocopy of your Local government of origin
Photocopy of your Nim slip
Note: as a DIY they will ask you to pay between 8k to 10k ( service charge or running cost), just let them know that you don't prepare for that and there is no any money with you. They will definitely delay and ignore you but certainly they will later attend to you. Hopefully if you go there in the morning before 1 or 2 o'clock you should be out of there
I did my capturing there last month.
If I pay the running cost, I don't need to provide all the documents again or what? Will they help bridge the gap? Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) (589) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.