Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (584) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1441971 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 11:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Nettybrown:

���� grin grin grin grin grin����
Welcome back bro!
You for try dey go small small nah! cheesy
Thanks and ino wan go that side jare no b say i need d passport like that. That side tough o make i clear u if you make inquiry say uno see your file or dem neva call u dem go tell u who dey help u dey do ham if u just say u do ham yourself ehn d eye dem go take look u ehn. Dem make bribe legit for that side. As i said earlier i go dey track ham for their site plus i go enter that way for Jan ending next year.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JimMumin(m): 12:01am On Nov 03, 2022
Thanks.

dammywapes:
You need your guarantor NIN slip (photocopy) plus u gas fill the guarantor form in full.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by JimMumin(m): 12:02am On Nov 03, 2022
Thanks

[quote author=kelmicheal post=118079124][/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 6:56am On Nov 03, 2022
okooloyun1:
Bros chill no let them scam you oooo. I did DIY in Ibadan in Sept, na after they have attended to all those with agents that they will attend to DIY. You don't need to worry as the process is very fast no matter the crowd. You're likely to leave around 5 to 7pm depending on the crowd.
I thought Ibadan is yet to issue passport to those that captured last year?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 7:23am On Nov 03, 2022
JimMumin:
Thanks.

Yw
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dizney07(m): 10:57am On Nov 03, 2022
Please who register for new passport of recent in sagamu? What is your date of capturing I want to know which month they are now for appointment booking.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 11:36am On Nov 03, 2022
can u share how the center is for DIY are dey friendly over there??

ganiyatsola:
My passport is finally here.

Application date: 8th of June
Captured date: 16th of August
Production date: 31st of Oct
Collection date: 2nd of Nov

Ikoyi Passport office.
Thanks to everyone
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 11:40am On Nov 03, 2022
For someone his/her passport will expired july 2023

can the person go for capturing in january or febraury??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fawaz12345: 11:52am On Nov 03, 2022
ganiyatsola:
My passport is finally here.

Application date: 8th of June
Captured date: 16th of August
Production date: 31st of Oct
Collection date: 2nd of Nov

Ikoyi Passport office.
Thanks to everyone
please did it show produced on the websites while tracking?
i captured august 18 ikoyi
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damdad(f): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
Please who has any update about Abeokuta office ? I did capturing since August 16
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AABGrace(m): 12:21pm On Nov 03, 2022
dizney07:
Please who register for new passport of recent in sagamu? What is your date of capturing I want to know which month they are now for appointment booking.

Thanks

By my calculation, appointment date has gotten to January 2023. If it is urgent, try Oshogbo or Ibadan. They have closer dates when compared to Sagamu which is usually like two months ahead.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Becoted001(m): 1:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
I applied for a passport in July and scheduled my capture appointment for October 17th in Ikoyi. On the day of the appointment, I was given a slip; the collection date was slated for October 26th. How will I know if the passport is ready? Even when I tracked it, it was in production. Will they notify me when the passport is ready?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
To capture in Osogbo is easy as a DIY applicants, but to produce your passport for collection is where the serious discrimination comes in.

I applied on the 27th 0f July, captured on the 29th 0f August till now passport not yet ready.

Was there on the 12th of October not ready, they wrote AA on my slip, was there today they said it's not still ready that I should check back in 2 months time, that they just got to June.

While leaving the collection room they were telling me that I should great my others

While those that captured last week are collecting theirs today.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2022
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
pufframmy:
can u share how the center is for DIY are dey friendly over there??

The day I captured, everything was in order. Though, you go dey see some forms of malpractices but I no look eye.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ganiyatsola: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2022
Fawaz12345:

please did it show produced on the websites while tracking?
i captured august 18 ikoyi

No I did not see anything on the site. I was called
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2022
KangaIye:
To capture in Osogbo is easy as a DIY applicants, but to produce your passport for collection is where the serious discrimination comes in.

I applied on the 27th 0f July, captured on the 29th 0f August till now passport not yet ready.

Was there on the 12th of October not ready, they wrote AA on my slip, was there today they said it's not still ready that I should check back in 2 months time, that they just got to June.

While leaving the collection room they were telling me that I should great my others

Too bad you have to chat Nigeria immigration on Twitter quoting your enrollment id
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 3:55pm On Nov 03, 2022
KangaIye:

I’m here for capturing. I’m on number 113 and they just called number 80 now. Only God knows when I will leave here. On the issue of collection, let’s see how it goes a month from now.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2022
jideflash:
Greetings good people, my wife and I went the DIY route and choose Shagamu center for processing. Now today is suppose to be her bio capture date, but we cant find any document to show the appointment date selected. All we have is our paid application form and receipt. is there a way to confirm our appointment. when i tried the passport Application Tracking, i got the screenshot below. Also upon checking the portal, it shows i should book appointment, with available date now showing february. when i tried to reschedule, it says "booking not found".

Does all this mean i have to book afresh again? cry
No, just go to their office and get proclaim that you have appointment to capture. Booking for appointment date again means you will have to wait till your new date. Just go there and capture
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Prettiepearlz(f): 4:27pm On Nov 03, 2022
joejacobs10:
my experience at the Ph Immigration Office

#DIY

my appointment was on the 28th of October and I got there as early as 8am and was directed to go to online desk at the first floor since I paid online. when I got to the online desk, the woman I met there told me to go the building beside the immigration office to buy a file and arrange my documents.

I went to the building and paid #1500 for my documents to be arranged then I went back to meet the woman and she said I have to pay #5000,she insisted and even gave me back my file because I refused to pay. l left her office and returned with the #5k. after I had given her the 5k,she said I should go and come back on Monday that my file will have to go through several tables before I can capture.

I left that Friday and returned yesterday, 1st November.
I got to the immigration office around 1pm and left around 4.30pm.

with my experience and that of others I met there, I think you have to open a file like days before your appointment date.
She played you and you fell for it. You paid those monies into their hungry pockets. She has hijacked your file. I wish you all the best from here onward.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 5:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
Sikay19:
I’m here for capturing. I’m on number 113 and they just called number 80 now. Only God knows when I will leave here. On the issue of collection, let’s see how it goes a month from now.

Wow..... I thought you don do am pass before?

I am also here no 270. Their server/network downtime na wahala.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 5:36pm On Nov 03, 2022
KangaIye:

Ahhhhh.... Na wah o. That's 4 months!
What can be done?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
microlincoln:

Wow..... I thought you don do am pass before?

I am also here no 270. Their server/network downtime na wahala.

Ur own na night Virgil una go do
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by williaam(m): 5:47pm On Nov 03, 2022
I'm confused what do one write on the part III of the guarantor's form? Pls i need help
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Chevrolet076(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2022
Good evening everyone, I want to begin my passport registration and I am at a cross road here

I want to know which state is better for capturing and getting one's passport on time among Lagos, Ogun State, Osun state and Ibadan. Kwara state too might be possible.

I need your advice based on experience
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nettybrown(m): 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2022
dammywapes:
Thanks and ino wan go that side jare no b say i need d passport like that. That side tough o make i clear u if you make inquiry say uno see your file or dem neva call u dem go tell u who dey help u dey do ham if u just say u do ham yourself ehn d eye dem go take look u ehn. Dem make bribe legit for that side. As i said earlier i go dey track ham for their site plus i go enter that way for Jan ending next year.
Ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by taomoon: 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
Hello everyone

I registered for ePassport since 2021 ending...
I captured in February at Ibadan immigration office.
But since they changed to enhance passport they keep tell me that my the old machine that print ePassport is faulty and up till now my passport is not printed... What do I do?

The officers keep on blaming for doing it myself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dizney07(m): 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2022
jideflash:
Greetings good people, my wife and I went the DIY route and choose Shagamu center for processing. Now today is suppose to be her bio capture date, but we cant find any document to show the appointment date selected. All we have is our paid application form and receipt. is there a way to confirm our appointment. when i tried the passport Application Tracking, i got the screenshot below. Also upon checking the portal, it shows i should book appointment, with available date now showing february. when i tried to reschedule, it says "booking not found".

Does all this mean i have to book afresh again? cry

All the documents are reprintable.
I didn't print any till a day before my capturing when I went to create a folder.

Just meet 1 of those guys in the shops outside.
You can ask of sunday. He helped with mine
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dizney07(m): 7:49pm On Nov 03, 2022
taomoon:
Hello everyone

But since they changed to enhance passport they keep tell me that my the old machine that print ePassport is faulty and up till now my passport is not printed... What do I do?

Go and shout on their Twitter page with your necessary documents available.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Justbesure: 8:51pm On Nov 03, 2022
taomoon:
Hello everyone

"complaints channels include nis.pro@immigration.gov.ng; nis.servicom@immigration.gov.ng; +2438021819988; twitter&facebook handles(@nigimmigration)."

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Maj196(m): 9:39pm On Nov 03, 2022
How much is the passport now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: jarkbauer and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.