Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1440293 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
sihamey:

Why will you leave your passport with an agent ?? The agent might implicate you the more, he might give someone your passport to travel out and if the person commit crime you will suffer for it. You should have been smarter than the agent .
You spoke my mind.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ikea81: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Glowprincess:
Sharing my DIY experience at the Festac passport office this morning as a single parent.

I had previously gone yesterday to open a file as I have seen a couple of people mention here. The lady at servicom said it wasn't necessary. I should come on the day of capturing, which is today to begin the whole process.

Got to the passport office by 7am. Waited outside till they let us in by 8am. Proceeded to the waiting hall. Till sometime around 9am when I realised I had to drop my child's appointment slip at servicom to be called. I did that and returned to the waiting room. I was called upon mins later to servicom with others.

They asked who was capturing. Stated it was my child. They asked for a marriage certificate, which I don't have as I'm not married. They said "we don't do single mother here". I proceeded to show them the consent letter from her father and his passport data page plus birth certificate with has name as the father of the child. I was asked whose surname the child bares, it's his surname. They still asked if we are married legally or traditionally and if we live together. Answered all in negative. I was told to go to Ikeja high court to swear an "Affidavit for single mother".

I left that servicom office embarrassed. I'm home now.

Nigeria is a useless place. God punish all the people making life hard here

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ikea81: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
Hi guys, please I want to do a passport. First time fresh. How do I go with the process and how long will.it take if I choose t do it myself. I have the required documents already.

Any advice or info will be appreciated . Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by just2endowed: 8:15pm On Nov 23, 2022
ekitimanalways:

You're very right.

If correct, why propose I go for npc birth certificate
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fadd2: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2022
I finally got my passport on monday from Festac office. Abeg get money and confidence e get why, some pple will just work in and explain that they need to travel, with settlement the person got his passport that evening. Just follow oga rap you are good

Ire oooo!!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 9:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
microlincoln:

The either use black or blue for those their candidates . ... But for DIY Its red ink. For their mind they think one will not know or notice.

What stage is your application when tracked online? Mine is still pending at NIN validation

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hopephul: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2022
Of course you can keep tracking here https://track.immigration.gov.ng/, but it's best not to rely on that in any way that online tracking is not reliable and they most likely won't call you or text you
GOSADO:
Is there a way of tracking online?
, if you captured between July and September 21 it's best you just go there for collection if what you see on the tracking page is production in progress.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hopephul: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2022
I heard Sagamu is better and more organized, but I heard the same about Abeokuta as well before I went there, it ended up taking two months after capturing for the passport to be printed. Maybe try Sagamu, Abeokuta is really really disorganized
Akano5:

Help a brother, I live in Ifo LGA, so I'm so confused on which Passport office I should choose, either Sagamu or Abeokuta.

I'm asking because I want to Diy, and I don't want any big issue concerning this stuff�

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Hopephul: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
I captured on September 21 and I saw at least 5 other people who captured at the same time collecting theirs yesterday as well [both fresh and renewal]
Papuzzy:

Please when did you capture?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeremy123(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Sikay19:

There’s fast track. People who paid through agent collected their passports before any ko who did DIY. Such is the case of Oshogbo passport office. We are not for them yet.

What month is osogbo in now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 11:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
You must have spent a lot! Rick kid grin
gr8gem:
I want to share my experience when i did my new passport at the ikeja office in 2021, i did payment and filling on Tuesday at past 3pm, I had all my original document, passport picture, birth certificate, LG certificate and NIN, i couldn't do the capturing cause my payment has not been confirm. I was asked to come the next day Wednesday for capturing which i did in less than 20min and by Friday same week at past 3pm i was called to come pickup my passport that it was ready but i couldn't meet up cause i wasn't close to ikeja. I went on Monday and pick up my passport which was the new passport in less than 10min. It was not diy though.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2022
Jeremy123:

What month is osogbo in now
I wouldn’t know. There’s no straightforward arrangement to this production of a thing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 12:48am On Nov 24, 2022
Who knows the month Ibadan is producing now. I did capturing on September 22.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by microlincoln: 4:10am On Nov 24, 2022
[quote author=Sikay19 post=118633330][/quote]
Your link in your bio is not going please

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 6:19am On Nov 24, 2022
microlincoln:

Your link in your bio is not going please
Zero seven zero 31 999 830
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2022
okooloyun1:
Who knows the month Ibadan is producing now. I did capturing on September 22.
I’m not sure there are much peeps on here that run their passport in ibadan. I did mine in ibadan but captured Nov., 1. I don’t even have idea which month they are producing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by azelab: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2022
dammywapes:
I’m not sure there are much peeps on here that run their passport in ibadan. I did mine in ibadan but captured Nov., 1. I don’t even have idea which month they are producing.

Please which month did you register?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hollaleye: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2022
Ibadan is still in August, but i heard they should start September next week or so.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Girlieo:
blue marker, I noticed it too

They use Green and Black too...... It's color code for different ranks I guess. But Red marker is for DIY applicants
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 9:14am On Nov 24, 2022
Sikay19:

Oh I see. Let’s see how it will play out. This week will be third week I have captured.

Lolz.... Welcome onboard grin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 9:23am On Nov 24, 2022
Gbagura:
I've told you not to pay for any FastTrack right now. There's nothing like that for now. Yes some centers do produce faster to others but if any immigration officer tell you there's one FastTrack somewhere, that's a big lie. You may capture ( on the day of biometric) faster to DIY and that's where your money ends but production is the same. Stop wasting money to some FastTrack shii or rather look for states with faster production time and go there.

Oga there is FasTrack in some centers eg Osogbo, if you apply through an officer be very rest assured your passport will be put max 2 weeks after capturing

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by okooloyun1(m): 9:24am On Nov 24, 2022
hollaleye:
Ibadan is still in August, but i heard they should start September next week or so.
Thanks. It should be ready by third week in December.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 9:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Gbagura:
Let me shock you. Abẹ́òkúta has been on overdrive to meet up before the year runs out. They are currently in September according to reliable source. They were in August just last week which means they will clear the backlog before the year runs out. Now tell me if someone capture this month and gets it next month, is that FastTrack too?

It was an immigration officer who asked me not to waste money. Some centers are faster like I said. If your passport is delaying, it could be as a result of internal issue which has nothing to do with DIY or FastTrack. Some applications have errors but they won't call you to come for correction until you go. I'm having same challenge too.

Stand to be corrected though.

Some centers do FasTrack as long as it's not DIY.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2022
ijaola:
Good morning guys,

My capturing is still January but what to prepare myself. My capturing center is sagamu and I am renewing .

1. Do I need to go there to open file few days before or I can do it same day.
2. Is the file the normal white file been sold at the bookshop
3. The application letter, I need the format so I can put all documents together.
4. So far I am renewing, I don't need a guarantor.

Anybody that captured here in sagamu to please help out with more information. I don't want to be turned back or delayed based on document.

Thanks in anticipation

I am also Sagamu
But I am for January 4 4️⃣

I also plan going to open file by 2nd December

We could connect
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dammywapes(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2022
azelab:

Please which month did you register?
August or September
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by trigger11(m): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2022
dizney07:
Please who register for new passport of recent in sagamu? What is your date of capturing I want to know which month they are now for appointment booking.

Thanks

I paid in September
The closest I got was January 2,3, 4 ........
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:54am On Nov 24, 2022
Fadd2:
I finally got my passport on monday from Festac office. Abeg get money and confidence e get why, some pple will just work in and explain that they need to travel, with settlement the person got his passport that evening. Just follow oga rap you are good

Ire oooo!!
Team DIY (did you do it yourself) and fresh passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2022
KangaIye:

Some centers do FasTrack as long as it's not DIY.
ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2022
trigger11:

I paid in September
The closest I got was January 2,3, 4 ........
When I registered on the 4th of November in Abẹ́òkúta with my son and got 11th of November as capturing date, though I was lucky sha.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jiday4(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2022
trigger11:

I am also Sagamu
But I am for January 4 4️⃣

I also plan going to open file by 2nd December

We could connect

I am also for Sagamu but to capture by February 15
Pls can you send me a PM so we can relate

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sirBLUNT: 12:38pm On Nov 24, 2022
soulmate19:
Pls do I need to do an LG certificate and guarantor form for a 2year old fresh passport?

what do you mean by a two-year-old password?

Password is usually 5 years or 10 years
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by keyke(f): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2022
Fadd2:

Ire oooo!!
When did you capture please

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.