Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439099 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aloneboy: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2022
Did any here do their capturing at the Ikoyi NIS on September 21st?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2022
kennylee:

1. Yes
2. Alausa
3.Fast track
4.Original local govt. ID, Original NPC birth certificate, National ID

He can get it in alausa latest 1 week fast track
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Noraht: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2022
There is no fast Track in Alausa anymore.. Stop misleading people!!! Production in Alausa is now faster than before! Anyone collecting money from you will just be deceiving you. Stop giving misleading information!
kelmicheal:

He can get it in alausa latest 1 week fast track

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hollaleye: 11:57am On Nov 26, 2022
Every NIS office has become faster because the fast tracking was greatly discouraged.

The NIS production centre in ibadan is responsible for other neighboring states like Osun, Ondo ,Ado Ekiti and one other state,

Lagos centres produces for Lagos and Ogun

For instance Ibadan passports is produced only on Tuesdays of every week, and other state such as Osun, Ondo also produces in a specific day of the week.
Probably the reason why Ibadan is slower as compared to Lagos and Abeokuta.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
alakara:

When you collect yours tell me please. I captured on the 23rd. I was there last week, AA was written on my slip.

23rd of which Month
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by gr8gem(f): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2022
pepe1:

Thanks for your reply.

Pls, must I have a contact there or is DIY available?

Send me a PM
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2022
KangaIye:

23rd of which Month

August
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fizcoo20(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2022
I need direction to ikoyi passport office from ikorodu.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by sambright2012: 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2022
How much is fast track for alausa, and who can help me with contact please
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2022
Noraht:
There is no fast Track in Alausa anymore.. Stop misleading people!!! Production in Alausa is now faster than before! Anyone collecting money from you will just be deceiving you. Stop giving misleading intformation!

There is fast track and it's not for everybody if you don't know then know it now
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 8:47pm On Nov 26, 2022
hollaleye:
Every NIS office has become faster because the fast tracking was greatly discouraged.

[/b]The NIS production centre in ibadan is responsible for other neighboring states like Osun, Ondo ,Ado Ekiti and one other state,[b]

Lagos centres produces for Lagos and Ogun

For instance Ibadan passports is produced only on Tuesdays of every week, and other state such as Osun, Ondo also produces in a specific day of the week.
Probably the reason why Ibadan is slower as compared to Lagos and Abeokuta.
The bolded is not true. Ibadan doesn’t produce for other SW states. It only controls their operation server.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 5:36am On Nov 27, 2022
alakara:

August

You captured earlier than I, yours should be ready before mine cheesy

Anyway I plan checking again few days before 1st of January cool
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by keyke(f): 6:28am On Nov 27, 2022
I don't know whether the tracking site has issues or maybe because my passport is ready. I tried tracking my application but it keeps saying no matching application for the numbers. Meanwhile I've always used the same numbers and it shows me the track. The last time I was able to track it which was on Thursday, every stage has been marked to the stage of passport issued.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by aieromon(m): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2022
keyke:
I don't know whether the tracking site has issues or maybe because my passport is ready. I tried tracking my application but it keeps saying no matching application for the numbers. Meanwhile I've always used the same numbers and it shows me the track. The last time I was able to track it which was on Thursday, every stage has been marked to the stage of passport issued.

This usually occurs when the booklet is ready for collection.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 6:40am On Nov 27, 2022
keyke:

If you don't make mistakes with numbers, it's probably network issue. Check back later.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by keyke(f): 7:30am On Nov 27, 2022
aieromon:

This usually occurs when the booklet is ready for collection.
I guess this is what happened cos I didn't make mistake with the numbers
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2022
keyke:
Same here as I've never been able to track mine but the NIS staffers keep telling me not to worry that since I've done capturing and it went well, I should ignore every online brouhaha.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Noraht: 8:04am On Nov 27, 2022
You're obviously an agent trying to scam people.. i pity who falls for your scam.. and they will come here and cry after failing to listen to the warnings! There is no fast Track in Alausa, production is fast there.. whoever collects your money for fast tracks will still go through the normal method
kelmicheal:

There is fast track and it's not for everybody if you don't know then know it now

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gbagura: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
sambright2012:
Good evening house,

Please I need your advice

I need a passport to process an application, the deadline for this application is February,
I got the information very late and I don't have passport, I want to apply for passport on Monday,

1, can I meet up this deadline If I apply on Monday?

2 ,Please where is the best place to apply to meet up the deadline?, I am in lagos

3, DIY or fast track, which is my best bet?

4, what documents do I really need? I already have local govt ID, national ID / drivers lincense.

Travel to the core north. You should get it within few days. I heard minna process very faster. Generally passport production is very fast these days.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SpatialKing(m): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2022
I did the capturing on Tuesday 22 November
At Gwagwalada NIS office
64 levees/10yrs

Please is there any possibility of getting my passport next week?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by berbs: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2022
Gbagura:
Same here as I've never been able to track mine but the NIS staffers keep telling me not to worry that since I've done capturing and it went well, I should ignore every online brouhaha.

Please how do one track for data capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2022
Noraht:
You're obviously an agent trying to scam people.. i pity who falls for your scam.. and they will come here and cry after failing to listen to the warnings! There is no fast Track in Alausa, production is fast there.. whoever collects your money for fast tracks will still go through the normal method

You are an idiot check all my posts have you seen something of such? I'm a fellow DIY applicants why are you pained for exposing the activities of Alausa NIS centre maybe that's what you do there

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by alakara(m): 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2022
KangaIye:

You captured earlier than I, yours should be ready before mine cheesy

Anyway I plan checking again few days before 1st of January cool
That was why I said, you should inform me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KangaIye: 4:14pm On Nov 27, 2022
alakara:

That was why I said, you should inform me.

Okay Boss
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pete3000: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2022
Good afternoon everyone, my son's passport will expire in April 2023, but I want to start processing it now. What will I choose when filling the form? Expired, lost or what please.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2022
pete3000:
Good afternoon everyone, my son's passport will expire in April 2023, but I want to start processing it now. What will I choose when filling the form? Expired, lost or what please.

Expired is the best option to avoid stressing yourself if you choose "Lose" option because you have to provide Affidavit of Lose, police report.
So better for you to choose EXPIRED
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timigreene(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
Any request for reissue can be submitted Six Months before expiration

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timigreene(m): 8:37pm On Nov 27, 2022
kelmicheal:

Expired is the best option to avoid stressing yourself if you choose "Lose" option because you have to provide Affidavit of Lose, police report.

Any request for reissue can be submitted Six Months before expiration
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pete3000: 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2022
kelmicheal:

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gistville: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
fizcoo20:
I need direction to ikoyi passport office from ikorodu.

Thanks

By water: Get to Ferry terminal at Ebute, take ferry to Falomo. Walk to Falomo roundabout and take an Uber to the Ikoyi passport office. Or you can take a bus to Obalende. From Obalende, you take another bus to the Ikoyi passport office

By road, get to Ikorodu garage and take a brt going to Obalende. And follow the remaining steps above.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Gistville: 10:59pm On Nov 27, 2022
aloneboy:
Did any here do their capturing at the Ikoyi NIS on September 21st?

I did
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by favoryt(f): 12:46am On Nov 28, 2022
Prettiepearlz:

Just go for your capturing , you will be attended to from now till a year after your capture date I think.

Oh really? Thanks a lot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.