Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437841 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dayhorla:

Alausa passport office showed me pepper yesterday before I collected my passport. We were on the queue outside their compound for hours because the halls were full. If you captured before Nov 5th, your passport is most likely ready unless you had NIN issues. Heard the new method for collection is to give people with Last name starting with A & O on Monday,Wednesday and Friday. The other days are for other alphabets(i don't understand this too)
Did you also attach the photocopy of your guarantor's NIN slip to the guarantor's from when you were applying for the passport?

Capture; 18th Oct
Issued; 8th December
Collection; 18th Jan
Mind you, I was at their office Dec 14 and was told my passport was UP only for me to see the issue date. I'm just glad I'm done with that.

Quick question please, does anyone have an idea of how to re-print appointment slip if lost? I want to reprint for my nephew, I've search all over that portal and all I'm getting is to reschedule appointment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dayhorla:

Alausa passport office showed me pepper yesterday before I collected my passport. We were on the queue outside their compound for hours because the halls were full. If you captured before Nov 5th, your passport is most likely ready unless you had NIN issues. Heard the new method for collection is to give people with Last name starting with A & O on Monday,Wednesday and Friday. The other days are for other alphabets(i don't understand this too)

Capture; 18th Oct
Issued; 8th December
Collection; 18th Jan
Mind you, I was at their office Dec 14 and was told my passport was UP only for me to see the issue date. I'm just glad I'm done with that.

Quick question please, does anyone have an idea of how to re-print appointment slip if lost? I want to reprint for my nephew, I've search all over that portal and all I'm getting is to reschedule appointment.
Did you also attach the photocopy of your guarantor's NIN slip to the guarantor's from when you were applying for the passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
Dayhorla:

It is. My capturing went smoothly but that collection ehn... I thought collection would be faster but that wasn't the case when I went

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
FisayoYe:
Team #DIY
I went for my capturing today at Alausa passport office and due to all the information I gathered here, the process was easy for me. Thanks to you all.

I got there exactly 7:12am and the queue was long ehn. Chai. I sha queued for a while with everyone that wanted to capture but later borrowed myself brain and went to the front. An immigration lady asked if I registered online and she verified my documents, I bought the 500 naira file and I went inside with her immediately.

Pls always go with your original documents and make photocopies too.

I was allowed into the building and was directed to servicom. They arranged my files and I went to one other office for stamp.

Then the long wait started, in all, there was no serious discrimination and no one asked me for money. All the officers did their jobs well.

I didn’t pay a dime apart from the file I bought. Just ensure you have all the necessary documents

Application form
Appointment form
Local Government Certificate
Payment receipt
Guarantor form and data page
Your Nin slip
2 passport photo graph
Birth certificate.
That’s all.
I am done with my capturing oo. Thanks guys
#Team we no dey give shishi.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
Artery:
For someone who applied via DIY & captured on November 7 last year at Festac Office, Lagos, will the passport be ready for collection now?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2023
PrinceFola:
fill the four parts and leave their grammar alone..... My guarantor filled everything and it was accepted.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2023
[quote author=UdohOby post=120340440][/quote]

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2023
scally11:

Yes people are collecting passport on Saturday and even Sundays for Alausa. Just got mine now. I can't believe it. It's a DIY. Captured on 17th may and by 29th of may passport was ready.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Layormiii(f): 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
Please o is it true that I cannot braid my hair if I want to go for my capturing.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by henroo2003: 1:32pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good afternoon all, I have capturing tomorrow at Abeokuta by my guarantor only gave me a photocopy of his passport data page, Drivers licence and passport photograph. pls can I fill it , sign it and do the thumb printing for him?

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
adepegbabusayov:
Good afternoon house
@last I got my passport.
Captured on the 31st of January 2023
Collection date 02/02/2022
I was called it was ready on the 06/02/2023
But I was busy to go.
Picked up yesterday 08/02/2023
Shagamu immigration office is the best.
A week interval.
No fast track.
.captured same date and i had 02/march as collection date
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Artery: 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes.
Data page of guarantor's International passport.
1 passport photograph of guarantor.
Photocopy of National ID or Drivers license or NIN slip of guarantor.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes i did.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by adepegbabusayov: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2023
It's ready, if you captured in January 2023 at Shagamu, it's ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2023
go to nin center to update ur DOB then go back there to the center

oluwaVaz:
Hello everyone,
I did my capturing on the 6th feb 2023 at immigration office owerri, I just check my application status online and it's showing that my nin details didn't match with my passport details, maybe wrong dob on nin...abeg wetin I go do next after dob correction on nin ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwaVaz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
Levels1:

Help yourself by indicating the type of passport you did and with that someone will be able to guide you in way forward.
I did normal standard passport, I want to know if my dob will be updated automatically on the immigration portal after the correction
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwaVaz(m): 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2023
pufframmy:
go to nin center to update ur DOB then go back there to the center

I paid online, booked appointment last week and am done with capturing and biometric...will the nin correction be update automatically?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
oluwaVaz:

I did normal standard passport, I want to know if my dob will be updated automatically on the immigration portal after the correction

Ok.

It supposed to update immediately after capturing.

But since it doesn't, then I think your dob on NIN is not correct with the information you provided.

Kindly visit your capturing center and log a complain.

NOTE

After your complain, they will help you to check what the problem was and after they might want to introduce you to an officer to assist you with the correction of dob on NIN @35k.

Kindly excuse yourself and visit nearby business center where they also register for nin. You will be charged 25k but beg them to collect 20k.

Exactly how I corrected mine

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwaVaz(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2023
Levels1:

Ok.

It supposed to update immediately after capturing.

But since it doesn't, then I think your dob on NIN is not correct with the information you provided.

Kindly visit your capturing center and log a complain.

NOTE

After your complain, they will help you to check what the problem was and after they might want to introduce you to an officer to assist you with the correction of dob on NIN @35k.

Kindly excuse yourself and visit nearby business center where they also register for nin. You will be charged 25k but beg them to collect 20k.

Exactly how I corrected mine
I paid 20k for the dob correction, body dey pepper me like dis ..lol.... Hope the nin correction will reflect on immigration portal ,or do I have to go back to immigration office ....the nin guy said I should come back on Monday to knw if my dob don update
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tommz(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good evening.
Pls, is it just the last name I should effect on NIN after the marriage? Or I can still go ahead and change marital status on NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2023
you need to go back to the center like i said
to tell them

oluwaVaz:

I paid online, booked appointment last week and am done with capturing and biometric...will the nin correction be update automatically?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels1(m): 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2023
oluwaVaz:

I paid 20k for the dob correction, body dey pepper me like dis ..lol.... Hope the nin correction will reflect on immigration portal ,or do I have to go back to immigration office ....the nin guy said I should come back on Monday to knw if my dob don update

You will have to wait until the guy told you it has been corrected then you will visit your capturing center to notify them for update from their portal.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwaVaz(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2023
Levels1:

You will have to wait until the guy told you it has been corrected then you will visit your capturing center to notify them for update from their portal.
Okay thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by oluwaVaz(m): 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2023
pufframmy:
you need to go back to the center like i said
to tell them

Thanks man
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Dayhorla: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ghallant01(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2023
Finally, I collected my passport today at Alausa Ikeja Lagos.
Captured 20th October 2022.
Strictly DIY.
I really appreciate y'all for information been shared so far.
Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by henroo2003: 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2023
Good evening, pls can an eighteen years old person fill the guarantors form for me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
Bimluv:

Thanks so much for the update,I sent you an email request already.

seen.
will keep u updated
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 99Good: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2023
Yes he can if he have a valid passport
henroo2003:
Good evening, pls can an eighteen years old person fill the guarantors form for me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by plutob2ce: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2023
I did my capturing at Abk office on the 31st, I omitted my middle name when filling the application form. TI was told to write a letter of attestation to help desk after capturing and it will be resolved from their end, it's still showing NIN Verification failed. Whats the next step??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by fizcoo20(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2023
PLZ, FOR THOSE THAT HAVE DID CAPTURING, DID DEY USE TO WRITE THE COLLECTION DATE FOR YOU PEOPLE because D DAY I WENT FOR MY CAPTURING , D NIS OFFICER JUST WROTE A NUMBER FOR ME , WHICH HE SAID WAS MY ENROLLMENT NUMBER. IF MAY ASK HIS THERE A I CAN KNOW DAT COZ ANYTIME I TRACKED MY PASSPORT , ISSUING PENDING THAT'S THE STAGE OF MY PASSPORT .

THANKS IN ANTICIPATION
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teedeechian(m): 1:28pm On Feb 10, 2023
Please how is ibadan immigration office?
Are they DIY friendly, also do anyone know what month they are printing now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.