Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1437772 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teedeechian(m): 1:35pm On Feb 10, 2023
adepegbabusayov:
@last I got my passport.
Captured on the 31st of January 2023
Collection date 02/02/2022
I was called it was ready on the 06/02/2023
But I was busy to go.
Picked up yesterday 08/02/2023
Shagamu immigration office is the best.
A week interval.
No fast track.

What month did you register?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dyydxx: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2023
adepegbabusayov:
@last I got my passport.
Captured on the 31st of January 2023
Collection date 02/02/2022
I was called it was ready on the 06/02/2023
But I was busy to go.
Picked up yesterday 08/02/2023
Shagamu immigration office is the best.
A week interval.
No fast track.

Was it DIY? And when did you initially apply?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luckygurl(f): 3:14pm On Feb 10, 2023
I intend renewing my passport at the immigration office here in ph. Anyone who paid online and had it done should please give me a summary of how it went and how long it took.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2023
Smileychoco:
Team DIY..

Please, do I need any official money at immigration aside the one online.

My appointment is tomorrow. I'm going for renewal.

Anybody that have done his or her passport renewal @Lafia.
Should help with the process there.
Thanks so much
How did it go?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 5:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Teedeechian:
Please how is ibadan immigration office?
Are they DIY friendly, also do anyone know what month they are printing now?
Go to Sagamu and Abeokuta
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teewhyso: 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
Who has an idea what month they are producing @ Abeokuta
I captured Dec.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by henroo2003: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
I need your advise pls. I couldn't go for my capturing today at Abeokuta due to some circumstances. Pls should I reschedule my appointment or can I still go on Monday?

Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels2(f): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
kumbhuru:

Go to Sagamu and Abeokuta

Why Abeokuta if I may ask?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels2(f): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Teewhyso:
Who has an idea what month they are producing @ Abeokuta
I captured Dec.

Dec what?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels2(f): 8:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
henroo2003:
I need your advise pls. I couldn't go for my capturing today at Abeokuta due to some circumstances. Pls should I reschedule my appointment or can I still go on Monday?

Thank you

How do you plan to reschedule it if I may ask?

Go very early on Monday to servicom to notify them. You will be allow if you go very early.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Teewhyso: 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2023
Levels2:

Dec what?

Dec. 14
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 12:10am On Feb 11, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 1:16am On Feb 11, 2023
mfonox:
Good evening guys. An immigration officer just told me that the available date for capturing in ibadan is April 16th. And after capturing the passport will be ready in 2 weeks. That it’s a standard in ibadan. Just wanted to find out if it’s true about the 2 weeks or he’s just lying to me (I want to do a renewal for 10years)
He says the cost is 90k and then cos my current passport expires in November. I’ll need to pay for migration which will cost me 15k.
Please anyone familiar with ibadan office. Kindly assist with what you know. Thank you
this is a lie. Passport is less than 26k and u can hold onto May when it will be within 6 months of ur passport expiry to capture.. pay and do everything online by yourself
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by giselle237: 1:18am On Feb 11, 2023
Justbesure:

I think it can only be done in Abuja head office, but before then you should first go and correct the names on your NIM,
It might cost you about ₦150k although it depends on your contact and also negotiating power, my person paid ₦150k
wrong. It can be done online under correction of data. Admin charges is 33k. When it is approved then u pay for passport 26k..
U are correct about the part that it must be changed on the NIN
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2023
giselle237:
this is a lie. Passport is less than 26k and u can hold onto May when it will be within 6 months of ur passport expiry to capture.. pay and do everything online by yourself

He is doing 10yrs. Thats 70k for 64 pages. He cant dodge some of the "office" payments too. Total expenses Cud be lower though if he goes DIY

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shifaa: 8:34am On Feb 11, 2023
Ghallant01:
Finally, I collected my passport today at Alausa Ikeja Lagos.
Captured 20th October 2022.
Strictly DIY.
I really appreciate y'all for information been shared so far.
Thanks all.

What month are they at ikeja Alausa
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels2(f): 8:45am On Feb 11, 2023
Teewhyso:

Dec. 14

By second week of February it will be ready according to their Boss, hsbh firgoforg his office name.

Mine was 22nd and he said by second week of February it will be ready.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good afternoon.

How far with your capturing?

Thank you.

hapheey007:
So, I got to Alimosho Passport Office around past 8, we were told to wait till 9am before operation starts.
I went through the process of filing my documents. Then, people have already started capturing.
Since around 11am, network has been bad and capturing has been postponed indefinitely.
I was told I'll be called when to come for capturing but I'm still waiting if there'll be any luck.
I will be leaving by 2pm.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2023
Good day everyone.

I need to apply for passports for a family of six...2 renewals and 4 fresh applications for minors.

Do you think I can achieve that through DIY cos I'd need the capturing date to be same for all.

I intend to use Alausa office.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abbeywasc(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2023
pepe1:
Good day everyone.

I need to apply for passports for a family of six...2 renewals and 4 fresh applications for minors.

Do you think I can achieve that through DIY cos I'd need the capturing date to be same for all.

I intend to use Alausa office.

You can. Do it in the evening and you should be able to get the same day for all. Get your docs well collated though. And be ready to settle for each family member.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Femolacaster(m): 9:09pm On Feb 11, 2023
Please I there anyone scheduled for capturing in Osogbo this new week?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ghallant01(m): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2023
Shifaa:

What month are they at ikeja Alausa
November/December

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Oyedejiopeoluwa: 12:47am On Feb 12, 2023
Ghallant01:

November/December

Can Dec 11 check next week, was give Feb 6 as collection date.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SmooshCHN: 1:31am On Feb 12, 2023
I thought Ado-Ekiti was fast.
I registered Dec 20th
Captured 22nd
Tracking says still processing
The officers said I should be expecting in March.

Quite disappointing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 3:26am On Feb 12, 2023
Anybody with info about IBADAN centre please,
Captured December 09, 2020
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 3:28am On Feb 12, 2023
Levels2:

By second week of February it will be ready according to their Boss, hsbh firgoforg his office name.

Mine was 22nd and he said by second week of February it will be ready.
Please which state.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pragmaticme(m): 5:29am On Feb 12, 2023
Umuahia passport office.. so corrupt people.. they don't encourage DIY at all.. 13k application fees still yet passport won't come out on time.. that PCO woman, get ready for EFCC N ICPC probe..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 6:52am On Feb 12, 2023
Abeg any information from Osogbo Centre??
Which month are they printing now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Levels2(f): 8:01am On Feb 12, 2023
Yhemitz:

Please which state.

Ogun
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2023
PrinceFola:
Abeg any information from Osogbo Centre??
Which month are they printing now?
I captured for my passport renewal On October 4, I haven’t gotten my passport. This is to give you the clue on the situation of things. I will never recommend Oshogbo Passport office to anyone.

Cc: Microlincoln

Kangalye
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Financialman: 8:58am On Feb 12, 2023
Sikay19:

I captured for my passport renewal On October 4, I haven’t gotten my passport. This is to give you the clue on the situation of things. I will never recommend Oshogbo Passport office to anyone.

Cc: Microlincoln

Kangalye
They want you to grease their palms
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 9:15am On Feb 12, 2023
Financialman:

They want you to grease their palms
That, I will never do.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: skovic(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.