Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1436539 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timigreene(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2023
What's the status of NIS Osogbo, captured 23rd January, uptil now no update.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2023
Please what month is Alausa, Ikeja producing at the moment?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by smartchucks: 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2023
president4life:
Please what month is Alausa, Ikeja producing at the moment?

The are currently producing December.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by president4life(m): 6:06am On Feb 26, 2023
smartchucks:

The are currently producing December.

Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 6:11am On Feb 26, 2023
Good morning, pls what is the cost of doing an international passport and also duration of getting it.

An immigration officer lady told me that it will cost me 45k for her to do one for me, hope it is not too much. Waiting for your reply thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:49am On Feb 26, 2023
tunddy:
Good morning, pls what is the cost of doing an international passport and also duration of getting it.

An immigration officer lady told me that it will cost me 45k for her to do one for me, hope it is not too much. Waiting for your reply thanks
Do you reside in Lagos State?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2023
yes I stay in Lagos state
ekitimanalways:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:12am On Feb 26, 2023
tunddy:

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:38am On Feb 26, 2023
tunddy:
yes I stay in Lagos state

I would suggest you choose Alausa Passport Office because it is DIY (do it yourself) friendly. Nigeria Immigration Service passport fee is 25,000 Naira, excluding bank charges (500 Naira) if you choose to pay at a bank approved by NIS. If you opt to pay the application fee online, I think you will be charged 1000 Naira.

Click https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/ to begin your application by yourself. It is easy. Do not hesitate to follow the guidelines when you are filling the online application form. Please write down the application number and the reference number you will be given after you finish filling the online application form. Lastly, your name on the application form must match with the name on your NIN slip.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by marijane59(f): 8:53am On Feb 26, 2023
Good morning guys,
Please what's the situation like in Alimosho, I'm about to apply for new passport and I want to choose Alimosho passport office,
Secondly how long does it take to gather all the required documents.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by tunddy(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2023
Thanks for the info, but I made a mistake, I wanted to say what is the cost of renewal,how to renew and how long; stuff like this, because I have an international passport but it has expired. An immigration officer told me that she can help me to renew it for 45k, is this too much at this price, and is it what I can do by myself to reduce cost and hope that won't affect the duration of getting the international passport,Thanks
ekitimanalways:

I would suggest you choose Alausa Passport Office because it is DIY (do it yourself) friendly. Nigeria Immigration Service passport fee is 25,000 Naira, excluding bank charges (500 Naira) if you choose to pay at a bank approved by NIS. If you opt to pay the application fee online, I think you will be charged 1000 Naira.

Click https://portal.immigration.gov.ng/ to begin your application by yourself. It is easy. Do not hesitate to follow the guidelines when you are filling the online application form. Please write down the application number and the reference number you will be given after you finish filling the online application form. Lastly, your name on the application form must match with the name on your NIN slip. 
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by doseofpeculiar: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2023
Good morning
Please how do I go about filling the part that is to be stamped by the court on the guarantors form.
Are there people in the immigration officer that can do that or do I have to go to the high court
My data capturing is tomorrow.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 11:46am On Feb 26, 2023
No
We only submitted the letter, her birth certificate, two passports, her Nin, both parents Nin and marriage certificate. You can also use both parents intl passport if it's still valid.

Dbkk:

Thanks... Did they request for guarantor form for your daughter application?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by soulmate19: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2023
Still the same process for renewal. Just follow the steps below and you will be able to reduce costs. Choose Alausa as it is DIY friendly, just get there on time on your capturing day and have a lot of patience. DIY total will cost you 26k if paying online and 2 to 5 months for both capturing and collection. You can try to get any of the immigration officer contacts on your capturing day so that you can be doing follow-up for collection(we didn't pay anyone a dime when we went for capturing - family of 3). I don't think there is anything like fast track in Alausa, the agent will just collect your money and you will end up collecting same time as DIYs.

tunddy:
Thanks for the info, but I made a mistake, I wanted to say what is the cost of renewal,how to renew and how long; stuff like this, because I have an international passport but it has expired. An immigration officer told me that she can help me to renew it for 45k, is this too much at this price, and is it what I can do by myself to reduce cost and hope that won't affect the duration of getting the international passport,Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:56am On Feb 26, 2023
tunddy:
Renewal is also 25,000 Naira.
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application. According to NIS, it takes up to 3 weeks for renewals/reissue and up to 6weeks for first time applicants.
There's possibility you won't get your passport on time even if you go through the said officer of NIS. The ball is in your court.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidginwhisper: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2023
Which is the best payment method to be used to make online payment for passport? Saana pay isn’t working for me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Luchicruz(f): 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2023
faceLAGOS:

I captured in December & already picked my passport since Last 2 or 3 weeks ago

Please was it DIY?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by doseofpeculiar: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
kejykejy:
Hi house, which form of i.d should a guarantor present? My guarantor does not have intl passport, only drivers license, voters card and national id.
Pls which one can I present, am scheduled for capturing next week, DIY gang.

Hello,please where did you get it stamped.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystique8(f): 7:26pm On Feb 26, 2023
doseofpeculiar:

Stamped mine at Federal High Court

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystique8(f): 7:28pm On Feb 26, 2023
doseofpeculiar:

Stamped mine at Federal High Court at the rate of ₦500

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by byMikee: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
doseofpeculiar:
Good morning
Please how do I go about filling the part that is to be stamped by the court on the guarantors form.
Are there people in the immigration officer that can do that or do I have to go to the high court
My data capturing is tomorrow.

Which center did you choose for capturing? If it's Alausa, there's a court nearby.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Neduzze5(m): 2:49am On Feb 27, 2023
somebody1:
Good evening! Is it advisable to visit immigration office tomorrow for the collection of my passport. I captured since 8th of Nov last year at Port Harcourt's office

Yes. One of my colleagues collected his own two weeks ago. Date of issue was Jan 15th. He captured same 2nd week of November just like you.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 4:42am On Feb 27, 2023
timigreene:
What's the status of NIS Osogbo, captured 23rd January, uptil now no update.
Are you self-applicant ? If yes, You have a long wait ahead of you. Why did i say so? I captured for my passport renewal on November 4 up to this present moment. It has not been produced.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Yhemitz: 5:15am On Feb 27, 2023
Please anybody with useful information about IBADAN centre. Like which month are they doing now.

Captured December 09, no call yet.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Abdulhameed123: 8:42am On Feb 27, 2023
Levels2:

Wow

But mine isn't ready.

I captured 22nd of December and yet to ready at Abeokuta center
Please have you collected your passport now. I captured on the 27th.
It's 2 months today been 22nd.

Please what date was the production date written on it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jollos(m): 11:35am On Feb 27, 2023
Good morning friends,

Pls can I do an affidavit to replace state of origin. It's for my wife and her state is a bit far from lagos. My capturing date is next month shagamu.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kejykejy: 11:50am On Feb 27, 2023
Am yet to stamp it.

doseofpeculiar:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by candance: 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jollos:
Good morning friends,

Pls can I do an affidavit to replace state of origin. It's for my wife and her state is a bit far from lagos. My capturing date is next month shagamu.

Locate your wife's state liaison office in lagos to request for one. She doesn't need to travel down to her state of origin.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by somebody1: 12:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Neduzze5:

Yes. One of my colleagues collected his own two weeks ago. Date of issue was Jan 15th. He captured same 2nd week of November just like you.
Okay! Thank you very much. I will go there this week
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jollos(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
candance:

Locate your wife's state liaison office in lagos to request for one. She doesn't need to travel down to her state of origin.

Ok thanks, will do just dat
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jollos:
Good morning friends,

No, you cannot do an affidavit in lieu of the state of origin certificate. May I know your wife's state of origin?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jollos(m): 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No, you cannot do an affidavit in lieu of the state of origin certificate. May I know your wife's state of origin?

Thanks for your response, she is from Ondo state.

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Cupidkc(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.