Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1446159 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 3:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
As someone who needs to obtain quick passport. Nigerian Immigration Service,Ilesha being the newest passport office should be your number one go-to as the amount of applicants will not be presently much thereby giving you an advantage getting your passport as quick as possible.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2023
roseisy:
Please I want to find out if it's possible to abandon a passport application before capturing and start a fresh one in another office
Yes, it's possible.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agrovet: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sikay19:

Alimosho is there. You are probably checking the wrong site.

25k + bank charge1000/500 and NIN verification charge

Thank you.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by roseisy: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, it's possible.
Thanks
My own case is that I've submitted every thing to them, just remaining capturing but the place is very far from me
So I just want to start all over in another office closer to me.
Hope the nin won't reflect an earlier payment made under it with same name and date of birth
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agrovet: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sikay19:

Alimosho is there. You are probably checking the wrong site.

25k + bank charge1000/500 and NIN verification charge

I just checked and saw the next available date would be in June. I think I might go with Alausa instead. Thoughts?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2023
Agrovet:

I just checked and saw the next available date would be in June. I think I might go with Alausa instead. Thoughts?

Yes, Alausa is advisable. Even though one can not totally rely on the information there. It is gives an idea of what to expect.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 5:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
roseisy:

Thanks
My own case is that I've submitted every thing to them, just remaining capturing but the place is very far from me
Hope the nin won't reflect an earlier payment made under it with same name and date of birth
Feel free to start all over in another office since you have not captured and no enrollment number...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 5:22pm On Mar 29, 2023
pls what month are they producing now at ALAUSA are they now in January?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Agrovet: 5:24pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sikay19:

Yes, Alausa is advisable. Even though one can not totally rely on the information there. It is gives an idea of what to expect.

Thank you so much for your help and time. Much appreciated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
pufframmy:
pls what month are they producing now at ALAUSA are they now in January?
As at yesterday, I learned they're currently producing passports of those who captured on the 22nd of December, 2022. I can't confirm if that's true.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2023
Good evening.

DIY strictly.

I have applied and made payment for renewal of passport but my appointment for capturing is next month.

However, I didn't fill this correction of data form. Can I go ahead and fill it now or I should wait till I go for my capturing? Thank you.

ekitimanalways:

Correction of data in passport: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/main

REQUIREMENTS
(1) Application Letter.

(2) Copy of Marriage Certificate or Declaration of Marriage.

(3) Sworn Affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of Change of Name deposed to by Applicant.

(4) Copy of Newspaper Publication of Change of Name (21 days after publication).

(5) Statutory evidence of change of name (if resident outside Nigeria in lieu of iii and iv).

(6) Passport Booklet and Copy of Data Page of Passport.

(7)Acknowledgement Slip & Evidence of Payment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2023
Please make every necessary correction before you go for appointment.
bukolo:
Good evening.

DIY strictly.

I have applied and made payment for renewal of passport but my appointment for capturing is next month.

However, I didn't fill this correction of data form. Can I go ahead and fill it now or I should wait till I go for my capturing? Thank you.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2023
You haven't answered my question.

I didn't know about this correction of data form. I just went ahead and fill renewal form and I have made payment. Waiting to capture.

Do I still go ahead and fill the correction of data form?

ekitimanalways:
Please make every necessary correction before you go for appointment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
bukolo:
You haven't answered my question.

Do I still go ahead and fill the correction of data form?

You should have done correction of data first before applying.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2023
I didn't know.

So what's the solution now?

ekitimanalways:

You should have done correction of data first before applying.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by halleyes(f): 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Can a married woman use her maiden state of origin for international passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by littleangelette(f): 10:15pm On Mar 29, 2023
halleyes:

I don't think marriage changes one's state of origin

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jibwillz: 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Correction of data in passport: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/main

REQUIREMENTS
(1) Application Letter.

(2) Copy of Marriage Certificate or Declaration of Marriage.

(3) Sworn Affidavit from a Magistrate or High Court of Change of Name deposed to by Applicant.

(4) Copy of Newspaper Publication of Change of Name (21 days after publication).

(5) Statutory evidence of change of name (if resident outside Nigeria in lieu of iii and iv).

(6) Passport Booklet and Copy of Data Page of Passport.

(7)Acknowledgement Slip & Evidence of Payment.
Thanks alot ekitiman🙏

So all she needs to do is to go with copies of the above listed documents together with her application form bah? Cuz I did a demo reg to see what it looks like but there was no request to attach documents anywhere during registration.

Please, the NIN column on this page, does she need to update her nin name to her hubby’s too or she can proceed with her own existing surname. Cuz I know this nin update wahala of name change and all.

Also for the kids(4,2), how can the application be processed and the requirements for them too.

Sincere Apologies for my many questions🙏

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ammc(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2023
Sikay19:
As someone who needs to obtain quick passport. Nigerian Immigration Service,Ilesha being the newest passport office should be your number one go-to as the amount of applicants will not be presently much thereby giving you an advantage getting your passport as quick as possible.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sikay19(m): 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2023
Ammc:

One can't chose election on the website.

Election
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shurs: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2023
After successfully making payments online, i proceed to book my appointment at Alimosho passport office, but i keep getting an error message saying Invalid date provided.
The lastest available date is 3,4,5,6 of April yet all i keep getting is invalid date provided.
How do i resolved this issue or what exactly am i doing wrong
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:12am On Mar 30, 2023
Jibwillz:

Thanks alot ekitiman🙏

So all she needs to do is to go with copies of the above listed documents together with her application form bah? Cuz I did a demo reg to see what it looks like but there was no request to attach documents anywhere during registration.

Please, the NIN column on this page, does she need to update her nin name to her hubby’s too or she can proceed with her own existing surname. Cuz I know this nin update wahala of name change and all.

Also for the kids(4,2), how can the application be processed and the requirements for them too.

Sincere Apologies for my many questions🙏
It is absolutely imperative that she does name change...

REQUIREMENTS FOR THE KIDS

(1) Originals and photocopies of birth certificates from NPC.

(2) Consent letters signed by both parents

(3) Photocopies of data page of both parents' valid Nigerian passports ( both parents must not have international passports, but both must sign the consent letters.
(4) Originals and photocopies of kids' NIN slips

(5) Copies of online application forms.
(6) Copies of payment confirmation slips.
(7) Copies of acknowledgement slips.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2023
halleyes:
Yes, you can.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:16am On Mar 30, 2023
bukolo:
I didn't know.

So what's the solution now?

Re-apply. You have not captured and no enrollment number. Please carry out the necessary correction(s) before you re-apply.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Ammc(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2023
Sikay19:

Election

Don't mind me.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Emma0000: 10:00am On Mar 30, 2023
pls famz,, what are the necessary requirements/documents needed for the processing of a first time Nigerian international passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Shurs: 10:16am On Mar 30, 2023
Abeg I'm having issue booking an appointment date, all am getting is invalid date provided...
Is there anything I'm doing wrong
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by vicarsenal(m): 10:44am On Mar 30, 2023
Morning House...

[color=#000099][/color]
Please, what's the procedure for a lost passport.. I can't find my passport again and I need to renew it...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by bukolo: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2023
I tried re-applying but it's directing me to make payment again.

Remember i said I had already made payment.

ekitimanalways:

Re-apply. You have not captured and no enrollment number. Please carry out the necessary correction(s) before you re-apply.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pufframmy: 10:49am On Mar 30, 2023
WOW NA wa for them oo dey never finish with December since

Foxie:
As at yesterday, I learned they're currently producing passports of those who captured on the 22nd of December, 2022. I can't confirm if that's true.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jeffree246: 12:32pm On Mar 30, 2023
Hello please who has any update about passport collection in warri office.... captured since January 18th.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by samnathan(m): 12:47pm On Mar 30, 2023
roseisy:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (674) (675) (676) (677) (678) (679) (680) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.