Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1432987 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 7:03am On Apr 10, 2023
Good morning to you all, please how do DIY applicants know when their passport is ready for collection?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Highlyfavoured3:
Good morning to you all, please how do DIY applicants know when their passport is ready for collection?

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hodusglobal(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2023
Good morning, I have an immigration officer that will run it for you as urgent needed as far as you accept to pay for it. Mine with him is also under process but I didn't go for urgent needed ooo
timigreene:
I'm in Ibadan, I need to renew my passport which ll expire next month. Can I get a referral of a reliable agent that can run it fast
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Foxie: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2023
Please Alausa people, what date are they in now? Has anyone who captured from on the 29th of December, 2022 picked up?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timigreene(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2023
hodusglobal:
Good morning, I have an immigration officer that will run it for you as urgent needed as far as you accept to pay for it. Mine with him is also under process but I didn't go for urgent needed ooo

What NIS centre, duration and cost. If needed urgently. Most officers ll promise to deliver faster but when you pay they don't go by their promises. I did at Osogbo for wifey, captured Jan 23rd and he promised I wl collect 2weeks after but uptil now, it isn't out...

4 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2023
Thank you, will the last box be checked by the time it is ready? I read on this platform when someone said that the last box will not be ticked until the applicant collects the passport. Kindly clarify this, thank you.

ekitimanalways:

https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Damilolly(f): 12:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Ilosken:
@Tolifefun

Good morning. Please can you kindly advise me the best possible option.

I have being following your thread on this passport subject.

So, I am currently not in Nigeria, but I am hoping to come soon. The purpose of coming down is to renew my Nigeria passport which already expired almost a year ago, and I have since changed my name almost 3 years ago. Only Nigeria document left to update the name change.

I am very savvy when it comes to following application procedures and acting on it. But not Nigeria passport (change of name) in this case, unfortunately.

I only have 2 weeks allowance from work to get this done in Nigeria. I am aware or being told the correction of data is done in Abuja. But I need both the renewal and COD done within two weeks.

Questions:
Do you think it is possible to get it done within this time frame with fast track

Do you have a connection to an immigration officer that can support.

Oh also, I have just recently completed the NIN application and I have a capture for it on my new name. But I am still waiting for it to be sent to me.

Your advice will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

I'm in a similar position. I have 10days in Abuja in 2months and will like to change my surname due to marriage. Please let me know if you get a sure lead.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2023
[quote author=Highlyfavoured3 post=122418426]Thank you, will the last box be checked by the time it is ready? I read on this platform when someone said that the last box will not be ticked until the applicant collects the passport. Kindly clarify this, thank you.

[/quote
The last box won’t be checked till after you collect the passport. Apparently they’re supposed to send a text message or mail to tell you when it’s ready but they don’t do that anymore……. So the only option is to check back and ask them or ask people that went to collect to get an estimated timeline of sort

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 12:31pm On Apr 10, 2023
Please at what point during the process are we to pay the newly introduced NIN N1,000 fee?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:03pm On Apr 10, 2023
Highlyfavoured3:
Thank you, will the last box be checked by the time it is ready? I read on this platform when someone said that the last box will not be ticked until the applicant collects the passport. Kindly clarify this, thank you.

Yes, he or she's correct.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by malele(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2023
what does it take to correct the day of birth in my international passport ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by hodusglobal(m): 9:39pm On Apr 10, 2023
malele:
what does it take to correct the day of birth in my international passport ?
it will cost you huge amount ooo
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adayoung(f): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2023
Please for thoes who have collected their passport this week what date/month are they on now ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by malele(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2023
hodusglobal:
it will cost you huge amount ooo

Estimate pls ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
Anyone who collects passport this week should please let us know the date he or she captured........please

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EseBosun(f): 2:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
I have been following this thread for weeks, I registered on the 21st of March. My capturing date was yesterday but I couldn't go because of the public holiday. I finally went today, and the staff I met was really nice. They don't accept affidavit of birth. I had to go to the NPC office. When I got back, He directed me to a cyber cafe to arrange my files. When I got there I had to pay 1,000 naira for manual application and file arrangement. When I finally got back to the office, He collected the file, checked everything, and wrote SD(self download) on my file. Then asked me to come back next week Tuesday for my biometric... I'd anyone DIY to go before their appointment date to submit their documents

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2023
Please if anyone is at immigration office kindly help us and the group to ask those collecting their passport which month they captured. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
pepe1:
Please at what point during the process are we to pay the newly introduced NIN N1,000 fee?

Please someone should help with a response.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
EseBosun:
I have been following this thread for weeks, I registered on the 21st of March. My capturing date was yesterday but I couldn't go because of the public holiday. I finally went today, and the staff I met was really nice. They don't accept affidavit of birth. I had to go to the NPC office. When I got back, He directed me to a cyber cafe to arrange my files. When I got there I had to pay 1,000 naira for manual application and file arrangement. When I finally got back to the office, He collected the file, checked everything, and wrote SD(self download) on my file. Then asked me to come back next week Tuesday for my biometric... I'd anyone DIY to go before their appointment date to submit their documents

@the bolded;
We have also heard of cases of missing files because they submitted their documents before date of capturing, so which one is actually better.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
pepe1:

Thanks
I don't think you have to pay for it again
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EseBosun(f): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
pepe1:

@the bolded;
We have also heard of cases of missing files because they submitted their documents before date of capturing, so which one is actually better.

I guess they were unlucky and it depends on the state. Mine is Edo State. Today was my capturing day. They only checked, collected my files, and asked me to come back next week Tuesday for my capturing
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by EseBosun(f): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
pepe1:

Thanks

Someone came to capture today. And the total money he paid online was 27k instead of 26k. So I think they've added it to the new registration payment. But just hold extra 1K if you paid only 26k online incase they ask for it

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 3:51pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vash29:

I don't think you have to pay for it again

Oh!
Really
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by pepe1: 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2023
EseBosun:

Someone came to capture today. And the total money he paid online was 27k instead of 26k. So I think they've added it to the new registration payment. But just hold extra 1K if you paid only 26k online incase they ask for it

I registered on 2nd of April and paid 26k as there was no where to pay the extra 1k for NIN

I'd do as you suggested. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jiday4(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2023
Collected my passport today at Sagamu center.
Capturing: 15th Feb
Production date: March 3rd

I was told it has been ready since but no test message so if you captured around that time just go there with your slip and old passport (renewal) and only your slip for the fresh passport.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 5:48pm On Apr 11, 2023
As anybody that captured in January collected passport in Ado Ekiti??
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by WpressBeginner: 7:37pm On Apr 11, 2023
Vash29:
As anybody that captured in January collected passport in Ado Ekiti??

I don't think so....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mrphilia: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2023
Sonicroyel:
Good morning g everyone. I began my process but along the line I was told that my nin had verification issues and I was asked to come and recapture my nin (which was strange to me) but even after that the X is still on the nin verification spot and my capture date is on the 14 which is 5 days from now. I just want to ask if this should be a cause for alarm.
I'm having same issues with you. Have you been able to resolve it?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mrphilia: 10:22pm On Apr 11, 2023
Hello house, I did capturing in December last year after the capturing I noticed I failed NIN verification because of name arrangement in my nin. I was able to correct that last month and I contacted an immigration officer to help, since then my NIN verification have been stucked on pending. What does it mean?

Thanks.

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Sonicroyel: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2023
Mrphilia:
I'm having same issues with you. Have you been able to resolve it?

Yes although it's still the same on the nis website but I've been told not to worry that it has been fixed
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 7:08am On Apr 12, 2023
Good morning house, Please I will be going for capturing tomorrow at the Festac passport office.

When coming from Okokomaiko, do I stop at Alakija, Agboju or First gate?

How do I proceed from any of the above point to the Festac passport office?

I will appreciate directions from someone who knows.

I am new in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (682) (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) ... (828) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.