Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1446138 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ABBOLAJJI81: 11:55pm On Apr 12, 2023
Are we to visit their site and pay online or pay at the passport office...Secondly What's is the actual passport fee...Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Adev95: 6:57am On Apr 13, 2023
Hmm, do you know one like that?? Mind you I checked application status yesterday and they said it isn't ready but my guy is saying I need to capture again which I was not able to do cos of some excuse about them contacting abuja to open up my account for another capturing.

Yomi174:

They are ALL THIEVES!!!! FOR YOU TO KNOW REAL one, tell him/her you will be only paying the needed amount (Government price check the amount on their website) then after collecting it on the agreed day you will balance
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:00am On Apr 13, 2023
ABBOLAJJI81:
Are we to visit their site and pay online or pay at the passport office...Secondly What's is the actual passport fee...Thank you
You may opt to pay online or at the banks. Fee is 25,000 Naira plus 1000 Naira for NIN verification.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ABBOLAJJI81: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You may opt to pay online or at the banks. Fee is 25,000 Naira plus 1000 Naira for NIN verification.
Really!..honestly I thought it is now 70,000Naira.....Thanks for d info

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 10:20am On Apr 13, 2023
Bb007:
My DIY Experience at Festac Passport Office

I think things have changed and the process for DIY at Festac was very easy. I filled out my form online, total spent was 26,000. Then I proceeded to gather all my documents.

-NIN slip( one photocopy)
-Filled and signed guarantors form(signed by a commissioner of oaths)
-Photocopy of the data page of your guarantor's passport (some people forgot to take this along
-Original birth certificate and indigene cert with just one photocopy of each
-1 copy of your online application
-2 copies of your payment slip
-1 copy of appointment slip.
- Marriage cert for married women

I got to the office by 7:30 am, we had to wait till 8:00 am before the gate was opened and we were allowed to go in after they addressed us.

For DIY go straight to the servicom unit and submit your appointment letter (they did not open till 9:00 am thou).

Then go and sit down in the hall. They will verify your application. Ensure your NIN info is the same as the info you filled out online.

After they have verified, they will come to the hall to call your name, follow them to their office, where they will tell you how to arrange your documents, they will also ask to see the original copies. Then a file will be opened for you.

You will take this file to the capturing centre and tell them you want to submit for enrollment (do not join the queue for those who are going in for capturing, you will be asked to stand up). Go back to the hall and wait for your name to be called for capturing.

When your name is called, collect your file and go for capturing. Viola.

I finished everything by 11:30 am.
Good morning Sir, I am currently at the Festac office. Do I join those waiting for capturing after collecting the file as someone who is here for renewal or i can also go straight to the capturing center and submit for enrollment like you did?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by newtayo: 11:02am On Apr 13, 2023
I was at Festac office this morning to check if my wife's passport is ready. She captured 2nd November, 2022. I was told her passport is not ready, that I should check back in two (2) weeks. I wonder why a six (6) weeks process is taken over six (6) months.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bb007: 11:51am On Apr 13, 2023
mrsglo:

Good morning Sir, I am currently at the Festac office. Do I join those waiting for capturing after collecting the file as someone who is here for renewal or i can also go straight to the capturing center and submit for enrollment like you did?

Good morning, I don't really know the procedure for renewal. Ask any officer at the capturing centre, you will be directed on what to do.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2023
ABBOLAJJI81:
Really!..honestly I thought it is now 70,000Naira.....Thanks for d info

32-page five-year validity for N25,000; 64-page 10-year validity for N70,000.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ABBOLAJJI81: 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Thanks for ur audience
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Who h as s gone to ado ekiti immigration office recently for collection of passport?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 1vg7v7h: 2:11pm On Apr 13, 2023
Free!

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 4:25pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bb007:

Good morning, I don't really know the procedure for renewal. Ask any officer at the capturing centre, you will be directed on what to do.
ok
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by abj2208: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2023
Please who has update on the current passport production period at Ikoyi office. Captured Jan 5th and still waiting. Also is there any priority given to the elderly in the passport production production? Any guidance and recommendations will be appreciated.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mrsglo: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2023
ekitimanalways:

State of origin certificate is required for fresh applicants who are adults. Ma'am, your husband does not need to present state of origin certificate since he is a renewal applicant.

REQUIREMENTS FOR YOUR KIDS

Completed online application form.

Online payment receipt.

Online acknowledgment slip.

Birth Certificate.

Photocopy of parents' passport data page.

Letter of consent from both parents (valid

court order if one parent is unavailable).

One or two colour passport photograph(s).
The passport photograph(s) must be signed on reverse side by consenting parents.

Photocopy of parents' NIN slip.
I was at the Festac passport office today and there seem to be an update on the requirements.
Marriage certificate was one of the requested documents. Unfortunately, I didn’t go with mine so I have to return back tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bestlily(f): 6:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Ismailsulaimon:

I hav always want to give back to the street. So Amy question can come in regarding DIY, I'm very sure I would be able to render a little help.

Thanks

Hi
I will be coming from Lagos, do I need a stamp from the court of Ogun state?
Do I need to open my file a day before capturing
?
Also, anyone who has gone to Shagamu passport office from lag, kindly direct me.

Any other information I need to know will be highly appreciated. I will be capturing this Monday.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2023
Any update for those that captured January?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by SirKay3(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13, 2023
Bestlily:

Hi
I will be coming from Lagos, do I need a stamp from the court of Ogun state?
Do I need to open my file a day before capturing
?
Also, anyone who has gone to Shagamu passport office from lag, kindly direct me.

Any other information I need to know will be highly appreciated. I will be capturing this Monday.

Thanks

Make sure you leave Lagos early by 6.30am. From Ojota park, board Sagamu vehicle, alight at the petrol station by Sagamu junction and take a bike to passport office. It shouldn't be more than #200 from here. If you follow the vehicle to the park, which is the last bus stop, it's about #400 from there.

You don't need to go there a day before your capturing day to open your file. Outside the passport office, ask the guy at the business centre there to direct you to the court they do make use of.

I did mine (DIY renewal) last year November 16th, got there by 10am, asked to pay 6K admin charges, which I refused to pay (I saw some people bargaining with the officers at the servicom office by the gate), captured around 2.45pm and got my passport 16th December last year. They sent text message to me on the 15th of December that my passport was ready for collection.

I believe Sagamu passport office is still the best around the South West for now.

3 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2023
mrsglo:

I was at the Festac passport office today and there seem to be an update on the requirements.
Marriage certificate was one of the requested documents. Unfortunately, I didn’t go with mine so I have to return back tomorrow.
No, the application requirements have not been updated. I think the instructions on page 2 of the appointment slip say something about a marriage certificate.

A married woman must present the original and photocopy of her marriage certificate on the day of her appointment. Only the husband is exempted.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timigreene(m): 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2023
CarlosTheJackal:
can I get immigration officer on Osogbo that can run a new passport for me ASAP

Don't try Osogbo!

Again, don't consider Osogbo NIS!!

It's crap!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Bestlily(f): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2023
SirKay3:

Make sure you leave Lagos early by 6.30am. From Ojota park, board Sagamu vehicle, alight at the petrol station by Sagamu junction and take a bike to passport office. It shouldn't be more than #200 from here. If you follow the vehicle to the park, which is the last bus stop, it's about #400 from there.

You don't need to go there a day before your capturing day to open your file. Outside the passport office, ask the guy at the business centre there to direct you to the court they do make use of.

I did mine (DIY renewal) last year November 16th, got there by 10am, asked to pay 6K admin charges, which I refused to pay (I saw some people bargaining with the officers at the servicom office by the gate), captured around 2.45pm and got my passport 16th December last year. They sent text message to me on the 15th of December that my passport was ready for collection.

I believe Sagamu passport office is still the best around the South West for now.

Thank you so much. I appreciate this.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2023
Goodevening everyone.

Please, which is better and less costlier between renewing a passport and getting a new one?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phenmeson(m): 5:47am On Apr 14, 2023
phlakkeys:
My Personal Experience at Passport Collection Office, Nigeria Immigration Office, Ibadan. Strictly DIY. No extra payment.

Application Date:- 31/10/2022
Appointment Date;- 09/01/2023
Capturing Date:- 11/01/2023
Issuing Date:- 17/03/2023
Collection Date:- 06/04/2023.

Got to their office 8:10am.
We were addressed around 9am.
Someone came to collect our slip around 9:15am.
Before 10am some of us were called in and asked to switch phones off, passport was given, our left thumbprint was taken, passport was registered in a book and we were done.

NB:- I went for my children capturing and decided to use the opportunity to collect mine.
Details on children capturing to be sent later.

Good morning dear.
For the Guarantor forms, do you have to make copies of the Guarantor proof of identity?
Is national Identity card or NIN used by any of your guarantor?
Lastly for the high court, what department will the applicant go to get the form sign.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by mightymuy: 6:01am On Apr 14, 2023
I think we need to be reporting the atrocities going on in Osogbo Nis to the immigration Twitter page and their other functional platforms; maybe they will redress through that. The rubbish is much.
timigreene:

Don't try Osogbo!

Again, don't consider Osogbo NIS!!

It's crap!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 6:44am On Apr 14, 2023
mightymuy:
I think we need to be reporting the atrocities going on in Osogbo Nis to the immigration Twitter page and their other functional platforms; maybe they will redress through that. The rubbish is much.
honestly we need to do that.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:23am On Apr 14, 2023
Phenmeson:

Good morning dear.
For the Guarantor forms, do you have to make copies of the Guarantor proof of identity?
Is national Identity card or NIN used by any of your guarantor?
Lastly for the high court, what department will the applicant go to get the form sign.
Thanks
Photocopy of guarantor's Nigerian passport data page, photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip or photocopy of guarantor's driver's license.
A Commissioner for Oaths will stamp and sign the guarantor's form.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 9:35am On Apr 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

please i saw #15,000 for fresh application (32 pages/ 5 years validity) after filling the form online.

Please what could be wrong?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Phenmeson(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Photocopy of guarantor's Nigerian passport data page, photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip or photocopy of guarantor's driver's license.
A Commissioner for Oaths will stamp and sign the guarantor's form.

Wow dis one cari muscle 💪 ooo.
For applicant wey his guarantor only have National Identity Card nko.
Thanks for the reply
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2023
mightymuy:
The twitter page is filled with complaint and they don't respond to any complaint. It's most likely for Cruz catching,,,,,,so it's a no go area
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 11:05am On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:
please i saw #15,000 for fresh application (32 pages/ 5 years validity) after filling the form online.

Please what could be wrong?

Where're you applying from? Lagos State?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 11:39am On Apr 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Where're you applying from? Lagos State?
yes Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 12:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:
yes Lagos
Begin your passport application here: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2023
Please who did capturing in January and has collected his passport

(1) (2) (3) ... (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: Uziyl(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.