Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,661 members, 7,823,875 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (688) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1446145 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Begin your passport application here: https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application
thanks. I have made payment #26,000. I also booked appointment date (May 15th) at Alausa

What next please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Heishere: 2:51pm On Apr 14, 2023
kelmicheal:

Festac just concluded November last week they will start Dec this weekend

Hi. Sent someone to Festac today to confirm if my passport is out but he was told my passport will only be ready end of May. I captured in Dec and DIY. Is the info correct. Do I have to do s/th to fast track issuance?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 3:01pm On Apr 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Photocopy of guarantor's Nigerian passport data page, photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip or photocopy of guarantor's driver's license.
A Commissioner for Oaths will stamp and sign the guarantor's form.
please can someone in the diaspora stand as someone guarantor?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:
please can someone in the diaspora stand as someone guarantor?
Yes, a Nigerian in diaspora with a valid Nigerian passport can be a guarantor.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:
thanks. I have made payment #26,000. I also booked appointment date (May 15th) at Alausa

What next please?
Have you printed the following documents?
(1) Guarantor's Form

(2) Payment Receipt

(3) Appointment Slip
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 4:30pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hello House !
I need logical and realistic opinions on this matter.
Please who is familiar with the concept of migrating a passport that is unexpired.
I have a 5 year passport that is about to expire in Oct 2024. The passport contains valid UK visa March - September 2023.

Now I may have to leave the country by third quarter of this year 2023 and I do not want the stress of renewing passport when abroad so I considered renewing my passport before it expires and before I travel, with a 10 year passport.
An immigration officer told me I can and it's called migration passport renewal. The initial passport with visas would be cancelled without prejudice when the new one is issued but the visas would still be valid on the old one

Who is familiar with this and how does it work. Hope I won't have issues presenting both passports at point of departure? Thank you in advance.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2023
MadeMan01:
Hello House !
Please who is familiar with the concept of migrating a passport that is unexpired.
I have a 5 year passport that is about to expire in Oct 2024. The passport contains valid UK visa March - September 2023.

Now I may have to leave the country by third quarter of this year 2023 and I do not want the stress of renewing passport when abroad so I considered renewing my passport before it expires and before I travel, with a 10 year passport.
An immigration officer told me I can and it's called migration passport renewal. The initial passport with visas would be cancelled without prejudice when the new one is issued but the visas would still be valid on the old one

Who is familiar with this and how does it work. Hope I won't have issues presenting both passports at point of departure? Thank you in advance.
PLEASE CALL SERVICOM/PASSPORT COMPLAINT
+2349121556359
+2349121477092

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HEADYWORLD: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2023
MadeMan01:
Hello House !

The officer is right, my friend did something
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Have you printed the following documents?
(1) Guarantor's Form

(2) Payment Receipt

(3) Appointment Slip
yes i have. Alausa is the centre i picked. May 15th is the appointment day

What should i do now and on the appointment day?

Thanks.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 7:43pm On Apr 14, 2023
VTJN:
yes i have. Alausa is the centre i picked. May 15th is the appointment day

What should i do now and on the appointment day?

Thanks.
Purchase a white file when you get to Alausa on the day of your appointment. The file costs 500 Naira.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by MadeMan01(m): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2023
HEADYWORLD:

The officer is right, my friend did something
Hi. Pls can we talk more on phone? I need to understand this better and how it works. I sent you an email
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kelmicheal: 9:12pm On Apr 14, 2023
Heishere:

Hi. Sent someone to Festac today to confirm if my passport is out but he was told my passport will only be ready end of May. I captured in Dec and DIY. Is the info correct. Do I have to do s/th to fast track issuance?

Your passport ought to be ready by now pending any issues
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jurhnsyn: 10:59pm On Apr 14, 2023
phlakkeys:
My Personal Experience at Passport Collection Office, Nigeria Immigration Office, Ibadan. Strictly DIY. No extra payment.

Application Date:- 31/10/2022
Appointment Date;- 09/01/2023
Capturing Date:- 11/01/2023
Issuing Date:- 17/03/2023
Collection Date:- 06/04/2023.

Got to their office 8:10am.
We were addressed around 9am.
Someone came to collect our slip around 9:15am.
Before 10am some of us were called in and asked to switch phones off, passport was given, our left thumbprint was taken, passport was registered in a book and we were done.

NB:- I went for my children capturing and decided to use the opportunity to collect mine.
Details on children capturing to be sent later.
Please can you share your DIY process at Ibadan passport office? Did you also do DIY for your children?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 7:55am On Apr 15, 2023
Do immigration still work on Saturday?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by seyideco(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2023
Done
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2023
VTJN:

What next please?
hello, which method did you use to make payment,I'm trying to use my card,otp no gree to drop!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 10:38am On Apr 15, 2023
dealhunter:
hello, which method did you use to make payment,I'm trying to use my card,otp no gree to drop!
USSD
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 10:44am On Apr 15, 2023
dealhunter:

https://payarena.com/
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Haychay(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2023
ekitimanalways:
Passport renewal costs 25,000 Naira. Excluding 500 Naira or 1000 Naira gateway charges. From April 1 2023 passport applicants (fresh and re-issue) are required to pay 1000 Naira for NIN verification.
The documents you need to go with are:
Passport Application form to be completed online.
Online payment receipt.
Online acknowledgment slip.
Expired Nigerian Passport.
Original and photocopy of NIN slip.
Photocopy of Applicant's data page of Nigerian Passport.
Two current passport-size photographs (colour).
Brown file (if you choose Ikeja,Alausa passport office).
Original and photocopy of birth certificate.
Is birth certificate required for renewal of international passport
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2023
ekitimanalways:

https://payarena.com/
First Bank is not among Banks listed for payment by pay arena..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 11:57am On Apr 15, 2023
VTJN:
USSD
it's true,pay stack have ussd code option...thank you so much!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 12:27pm On Apr 15, 2023
dealhunter:
it's true,pay stack have ussd code option...thank you so much!
even saanaPay also.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jannyspot: 12:53pm On Apr 15, 2023
Please I did my capturing Feb 8 at Alausa. How do I know my passport is ready? 🥺🥺🥺
Help a sister in need.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by YeyeBoyfriend: 1:47pm On Apr 15, 2023
MadeMan01:

Hi. Pls can we talk more on phone? I need to understand this better and how it works. I sent you an email
If you do passport renewal, your valid visas in such passports will still be valid, your new passport will carry your expired passport number along with the new one, hence you see people (either dual citizens or expired passports and new passport holders) traveling with two or more passports

I did same at Alausa NIS and collected my passport last month

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 1:54pm On Apr 15, 2023
VTJN:
even saanaPay also.

thank you so much!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 2:08pm On Apr 15, 2023
YeyeBoyfriend:
If you do passport renewal, your valid visas in such passports will still be valid, your new passport will carry your expired passport number along with the new one, hence you see people (either dual citizens or expired passports and new passport holders) traveling with two or more passports

I did same at Alausa NIS and collected my passport last month

When did you capture please. If you did DIY, how long did it take to get your passport.
Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ABBOLAJJI81: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2023
ekitimanalways:

You may opt to pay online or at the banks. Fee is 25,000 Naira plus 1000 Naira for NIN verification.
where am I paying for /doing
NIN verification...NIS office?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BlackyOne: 2:45pm On Apr 15, 2023
I processed my passport renewal myself.
10/10/2022 - passport renewal processed
19/12/2022 - Appointment and capturing at Ikoyi, Lagos
15/04/2023 - I'm yet to receive any sms or email from NIS, the online tracker is showing that production is in progress.

Note: some persons did theirs outside Lagos and it came out within 1week- 3weeks.

The trick is to go to states where there are less people applying for passport

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 2:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
ABBOLAJJI81:
where am I paying for /doing
NIN verification...NIS office?
I think NIS office. Just have the cash with you on the day of your appointment.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:03pm On Apr 15, 2023
Haychay:
Is birth certificate required for renewal of international passport
No, birth certificate is not required...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:13pm On Apr 15, 2023
Jannyspot:
Please I did my capturing Feb 8 at Alausa. How do I know my passport is ready? 🥺🥺🥺
Help a sister in need.
Track it here: https://track.immigration.gov.ng/

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 3:14pm On Apr 15, 2023
dealhunter:
First Bank is not among Banks listed for payment by pay arena..
You may opt for cash at bank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) (690) (691) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.