Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (695) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439331 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by enemerci: 8:14am On Apr 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

ADULT (FIRST TIME APPLICANT)
Original and copy of National Identification (NIN) slip.

Original and copy of letter of identification from local government State of origin .

Completed passport application form and 2 recent colour passport photographs

Completed guarantor's form duly signed by a Commissioner of Oaths attached with photocopy of data page of guarantor's valid

Nigerian passport and photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip or valid driver's license.

Original and copy of marriage certificate.

Birth certificate ( certificate issued by the National Population Commission if your date of birth is from 1992 or age declaration if you're born before 1992).

Payment slip.

Acknowledgement slip.

FOR MINORS (FIRST TIME APPLICANTS):
Original and copy of NIN slip

Online application form.

Acknowledgement slip.

Payment slip.

Signed letter of consent from both parents.

Copy of the child's birth certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission).

Please on the gaura6ntor form for my family. Are my suppose to get 1 guarantor for eàch person or can 1 guarantor do 4 copies of guràntor form for the 4 of us.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 8:42am On Apr 27, 2023
enemerci:

Please on the gaura6ntor form for my family. Are my suppose to get 1 guarantor for eàch person or can 1 guarantor do 4 copies of guràntor form for the 4 of us.
only one for all.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by enemerci: 8:48am On Apr 27, 2023
dealhunter:
only one for all.

Thank you so much
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystique8(f): 9:44am On Apr 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

ADULT (FIRST TIME APPLICANT)
Original and copy of National Identification (NIN) slip.

Original and copy of letter of identification from local government State of origin .

Completed passport application form and 2 recent colour passport photographs

Completed guarantor's form duly signed by a Commissioner of Oaths attached with photocopy of data page of guarantor's valid

Nigerian passport and photocopy of guarantor's NIN slip or valid driver's license.

Original and copy of marriage certificate.

Birth certificate ( certificate issued by the National Population Commission if your date of birth is from 1992 or age declaration if you're born before 1992).

Payment slip.

Acknowledgement slip.

FOR MINORS (FIRST TIME APPLICANTS):
Original and copy of NIN slip

Online application form.

Acknowledgement slip.

Payment slip.

Signed letter of consent from both parents.

Copy of the child's birth certificate (certificate issued by the National Population Commission).

So minors do not need the local government identification?Please can you help with the format for the letter of consent that is to be signed by both parents. Thank you
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2023
enemerci:

One guarantor covers you and your spouse. Your children do need a guarantor. But you and your spouse must type and sign the letter of consent for your children.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2023
Mystique8:

So minors do not need the local government identification?Please can you help with the format for the letter of consent that is to be signed by both parents. Thank you
Yes, minors don't need the local government identification.
May I have your active email address, please?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 27, 2023
lightdream:
Hello House, pls for DIY which is adviceable between alimosho and alausa for passport renewal? I would have tried sagamu but wouldn't want my wife to travel on her own, i decided not Ikoyi because mine took 6/7months last year.
Lol.. at the bold can u pls shed more light. My capture date is next month for renewal at same ikoyi are u telling me I'm about to embark on half a year matter?

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solphiequeen(f): 10:10am On Apr 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Introduction letter will be rejected if he is not an employee of government. He must state in the letter his service number, length of service and designation or rank. The letter must be accompanied with a valid staff identify card.

Thanks a lot. Yes, he is a government worker.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystique8(f): 11:11am On Apr 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Thank you
alawodebukola09@gmail.com.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Pidginwhisper: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

One guarantor covers you and your spouse. Your children do need a guarantor. But you and your spouse must type and sign the letter of consent for your children.
You’re doing well. Keep it up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2023
An Update about my passport capturing at Alimosho passport office,I got there around 9:20am yesterday, when I got there,I met a lot Of crowds, nowhere to seat,I met an officer at registry table, after a lot of drama,I paid additional 10k to get my application process,note,if you register online and you expect them to process ur file free,ur name is OYO!....ur guarantor form, and court affidavit is not necessary to them,they removed them and return it back to me,even d police report that I did for lost passport, I waited from 9:20am to 9:15pm,I could not capture yesterday, although, it's only few people in my front before me,so,they gave us number yesterday and we were instructed to come this morning by 7am,I got there this morning around 7:17.....I did not spend up to 20 minutes,they stated calling number and names from out file,I captured around 8:20am,and my collection date is 26-06-2023...

My Observation and Recommendation;If you choose Alimosho passport office,bear it in mind that there service is too slow,they use only two computer to capture,and internet service is very poor,an agent/baranda people operate freely,come in with Thier own candidates and capture before anybody, officers get there own candidates,they can spend 2hrs capturing Thier own candidates without calling anyone on d seat.. ..But the advantage of Alimosho passport office is that if you apply today online,there is hope for you to see an appointment date before next week,if you go to their office to pay 45k,you will surely capture same day or d next day.... Lastly: don't let anyone deceive you,if you pay below 100k, don't think they will treat you specially ,you will still join d queue, come and see lementions , people that paid 85k,75k,65k 55k and 45k,and we that applied online,we all joined queue,and for d collection,they gave us the same day....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by jurhnsyn: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Please I need this too. My email is jurhnsyn@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2023
dealhunter:
An Update about my passport capturing at Alimosho passport office,I got there around 9:20am yesterday, when I got there,I met a lot Of crowds, nowhere to seat,I met an officer at registry table, after a lot of drama,I paid additional 10k to get my application process,note,if you register online and you expect them to process ur file free,ur name is OYO!....ur guarantor form, and court affidavit is not necessary to them,they removed them and return it back to me,even d police report that I did for lost passport, I waited from 9:20am to 9:15pm,I could not capture yesterday, although, it's only few people in my front before me,so,they gave us number yesterday and we were instructed to come this morning by 7am,I got there this morning around 7:17.....I did not spend up to 20 minutes,they stated calling number and names from out file,I captured around 8:20am,and my collection date is 26-06-2023...

My Observation and Recommendation;If you choose Alimosho passport office,bear it in mind that there service is too slow,they use only two computer to capture,and internet service is very poor,an agent/baranda people operate freely,come in with Thier own candidates and capture before anybody, officers get there own candidates,they can spend 2hrs capturing Thier own candidates without calling anyone on d seat.. ..But the advantage of Alimosho passport office is that if you apply today online,there is hope for you to see an appointment date before next week,if you go to their office to pay 45k,you will surely capture same day or d next day.... Lastly: don't let anyone deceive you,if you pay below 100k, don't think they will treat you specially ,you will still join d queue, come and see lementions , people that paid 85k,75k,65k 55k and 45k,and we that applied online,we all joined queue,and for d collection,they gave us the same day....

It depends on the passport office i.e the state you're doing it.

I paid last month, I did my capturing today, and my passport is in production stage on their site.

I did my capturing today, and it was almost free, left for the 500 naira that I was asked to pay for printing at the final stage of file submission after the capturing.

What I noticed is that the number of people on diy(i.e self) is very low compared to the physical or assisted own.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 6:42pm On Apr 27, 2023
Killbillz:

Lol.. at the bold can u pls shed more light. My capture date is next month for renewal at same ikoyi are u telling me I'm about to embark on half a year matter?
grin you maybe lucky sha.I added name on my Pali, I guess the traffic at Ikoyi got reduced lately , people are now considering other locations, surprised sagamu appointment date was june 19 last night.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 6:47pm On Apr 27, 2023
dealhunter:
try Alimosho!
Thanks I did last night for May 31st appointment which is fair for lagos.previous night I saw May 5. Am Very sure that Location should be fast In June now.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 27, 2023
lightdream:
grin you maybe lucky sha.I added name on my Pali, I guess the traffic at Ikoyi got reduced lately , people are now considering other locations, surprised sagamu appointment date was june 19 last night.
Ikoyi is 30th May 2 days ago
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2023
dealhunter:
there is no available date until June 6th at ishagamu office?

There was none before June 6th last week after making payment so I picked that date. I was told I could bring the date forward if I knew an officer. My plan is to go there next month and see if I can capture in May instead of June
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walexsho(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2023
can someone please highlight the procedure for renewal of int'l Passport. Can't go through more than 600pages... battery will run down and one will get diverse opinion which can lead to confusion.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
walexsho:
can someone please highlight the procedure for renewal of int'l Passport. Can't go through more than 600pages... battery will run down and one will get diverse opinion which can lead to confusion.

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application

Passport application form to be completed online.
Online payment receipt.
Online acknowledgment slip.
Expired Nigerian passport.
Photocopy of applicant's data page of Nigerian passport.
Two current passport-size photographd.

2 Likes

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2023
dealhunter:
it's very simple to get gaurantors form,after making payment, check if ur payment have been comfim,once d payment is confirm,you can download ur gaurantors form,make sure you log in using ur unique number and ur date of birth!
Please I am finding it difficult to download the form.

Each time I enter my reference number it will tell.me the number was generated with the previous version and would direct me to NIS website to login with my username and pw which I don't have.

Can you please send me the form so I can print out or is ther le a special detail on each applicants form?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 10:40pm On Apr 27, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

I paid last month, I did my capturing today, and my passport is in production stage on their site.

I did my capturing today, and it was almost free, left for the 500 naira that I was asked to pay for printing at the final stage of file submission after the capturing.

What I noticed is that the number of people on diy(i.e self) is very low compared to the physical or assisted own.
which state?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 10:46pm On Apr 27, 2023
skentelelady:

Please I am finding it difficult to download the form.

Each time I enter my reference number it will tell.me the number was generated with the previous version and would direct me to NIS website to login with my username and pw which I don't have.

Can you please send me the form so I can print out or is ther le a special detail on each applicants form?
if you are able to register, make payment,you should be able to download ur gaurantors form,you can't use my, gaurantor form is customize with ur full name and other info....you can try another browser...... Note:if you can't remember ur users name and pw,there is no way to log in...

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 10:51pm On Apr 27, 2023
skentelelady:

There was none before June 6th last week after making payment so I picked that date. I was told I could bring the date forward if I knew an officer. My plan is to go there next month and see if I can capture in May instead of June
if you have money,you will surely capture next month,just approach any of the officers, don't patronize agent!

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 11:01pm On Apr 27, 2023
lightdream:

Thanks I did last night for May 31st appointment which is fair for lagos.previous night I saw May 5. Am Very sure that Location should be fast In June now.
May 31srna wa ooo,,I registered online Last week,the payment was made d next day, appointment date was available from April 25th till June...I picked 26th....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by enemerci: 2:24am On Apr 28, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

Which office did you use
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by walexsho(m): 5:11am On Apr 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application
Passport application form to be completed online. Online payment receipt. Online acknowledgment slip. Expired Nigerian passport. Photocopy of applicant's data page of Nigerian passport. Two current passport-size photographd.
thanks Do I need guarantor's form for the renewal
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 6:21am On Apr 28, 2023
dealhunter:
if you are able to register, make payment,you should be able to download ur gaurantors form,you can't use my, gaurantor form is customize with ur full name and other info....you can try another browser...... Note:if you can't remember ur users name and pw,there is no way to log in...

I never registered on the NIS site. I went to the immigration site to apply for new passport and make payemt. Hope I haven't made mistake now?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:50am On Apr 28, 2023
walexsho:

thanks
Do I need guarantor's form for the renewal
No, you don't.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 7:02am On Apr 28, 2023
skentelelady:

I never registered on the NIS site. I went to the immigration site to apply for new passport and make payemt. Hope I haven't made mistake now?
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application,if you did not apply through this site,you are making mistake already, hope you have not pay?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 7:03am On Apr 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No, you don't.
it's true,,they removed my guarantor form and court affidavit..
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solphiequeen(f): 9:53am On Apr 28, 2023
Please has anyone ever done capturing at Akure, my hubby and son are there today for capturing and after verifying their document, they said they are to pay 7500 each for administrative charges.

Please how true is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (692) (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.