Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,529 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (692) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1445875 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Mystique8(f): 5:08am On Apr 21, 2023
HEADYWORLD:

I heard February, when did you capture
Okay, thank you. February 23rd
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 6:37am On Apr 21, 2023
Glorianaahhh:

They should be done with January, my friend captured jan 23 her passport was printed march 28 she collected it last week
I captured in January 9 and till now my passport is not out in ado ekiti. Was told its in Data Uploaded
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kemolala1111(f): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2023
crowther15:

This one still falls under 5? their 8 weeks stimulated time.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Kemolala1111(f): 7:33am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=littleangelette post=122638447]Booked Appointment: 9th November, 2022

Capturing Date: 16th January, 2023

Issuance Date: 23th March, 2023

Collection Date: 12th April, 2023

Alausa Passport Office, Lagos
#Team DIY

Please explain issuance and collection date.

Alausa Is so slow☹

Please who does if they are doing fast tracking?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by littleangelette(f): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2023
[quote author=Kemolala1111 post=122650691][/quote]

Issuance Date: Date the passport office produced or printed; it's usually written on the passport.

Collection Date: Date I picked up
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 8:17am On Apr 21, 2023
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by kumbhuru: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2023
murphy29:
If you can pay 125k for capturing and processing within 10days in Osogbo message me 💯
God will punish you and your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 8:23am On Apr 21, 2023
Vash29:

I captured in January 9 and till now my passport is not out in ado ekiti. Was told its in Data Uploaded
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Glorianaahhh(f): 8:24am On Apr 21, 2023
littleangelette:
Booked Appointment: 9th November, 2022

Capturing Date: 16th January, 2023

Issuance Date: 23th March, 2023

Collection Date: 12th April, 2023

Alausa Passport Office, Lagos
#Team DIY

Hi, what was the collection date they gave you when you captured … i want to see if they work with it

I captured march 22 and was given may 19 as collection date….. really hoping it will be ready by then
#DIY
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 8:51am On Apr 21, 2023
Please what's the update from Osogbo Centre for those of us that captured January?
#TEAM_DIY though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by timigreene(m): 9:31am On Apr 21, 2023
PrinceFola:
Please what's the update from Osogbo Centre for those of us that captured January?
#TEAM_DIY though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by PrinceFola(m): 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
timigreene:

Boss, you mentioned me but can't see what you write. Probably you can quote me again if you wanna pass an info sir.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Elichristy: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2023
Mystique8:

Okay, thank you. February 23rd
please can you let us know when you get yours because I also captured at abeokuta on March 1st.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Highlyfavoured3: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2023
Congratulations, how did you find out that your passport was ready at the Akure office?

penitential:
Good morning everyone,

My passport is ready for pick up.

Akure passport office.

Capturing date -6-Jan.

If you fall under this date, akure and ado Ekiti please check.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by HEADYWORLD: 5:08pm On Apr 21, 2023
Elichristy:
please can you let us know when you get yours because I also captured at abeokuta on March 1st.

Which date was written on your enrollment letter for collection. I captured march 28
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by amstamon: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
Please house, my passport expired 2021 which carries a different age /dob, and I'll like to change it back to my real age during renewal.. What step should I take and is there any implications if I just renew it with the falsified age (which is totally different from the age/dob on my credentials).
Please help my people
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2023
penitential:
Good morning everyone,

My passport is ready for pick up.

Akure passport office.

Capturing date -6-Jan.

If you fall under this date, akure and ado Ekiti please check.
I started my application on December 13, did my capturing in January 9 and my passport is not yet out as at of today,,,,upon I did it with one of there agent in Ado Ekiti.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by WpressBeginner: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2023
Vash29:

I started my application on December 13, did my capturing in January 9 and my passport is not yet out as at of today,,,,upon I did it with one of there agent in Ado Ekiti.

Ur passport will be ready by ending....
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 6:53pm On Apr 21, 2023
WpressBeginner:

Ur passport will be ready by ending....
It's has been on Data Uploaded before April 5 and has been on Production since March when I tracked it
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by penitential(m): 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2023
Yes, I confirmed that the last batch they did last was till Jan 7th.

So hopefully the next batch will include yours. Another production batch should be next week.
Vash29:

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by penitential(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2023
I always kept calling the officer in-charge. He later confirmed the readiness to me.
Highlyfavoured3:
Congratulations, how did you find out that your passport was ready at the Akure office?

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
penitential:
Yes, I confirmed that the last batch they did last was till Jan 7th.

So hopefully the next batch will include yours. Another production batch should be next week.
Thanks for the encouragement brother. I don wait tire for this passport and e dey show me shege banza

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by murphy29: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2023
[talk anyhow na online you dey learn how to respect people you meet the way you talk shows how you were brought up=kumbhuru post=122651372]
God will punish you and your generation [/quote]
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solphiequeen(f): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2023
ekitimanalways:

I can help with it.

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now. How if I may ask?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ttomexy(f): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2023
dealhunter:
next time,pay d money,this is Nigeria,you can't do anything for free,if you are acting that you know d law,they will also frustrate you by keeping ur application somewhere in Thier office,and they will be giving special treatment to those who comply and pay d 5k...

An extra 25k, ha ba , they should fear God, and they do it unashamed,naija I hail
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2023
ttomexy:

An extra 25k, ha ba , they should fear God, and they do it unashamed,naija I hail
5k not 25k ma.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ttomexy(f): 10:23am On Apr 22, 2023
dealhunter:
5k not 25k ma.
for 5 of us
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Vash29: 10:58am On Apr 22, 2023
I just met a friend of mine whom we did capturing the same day and the same Ado Ekiti immigration office on January 9, he has collected passport for himself and his family since last month and mine has not been produced till today
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 11:19am On Apr 22, 2023
ttomexy:
for 5 of us
you can negotiate with d officer in charge,you don't need to pay 5k per head!just beg him 10k for all!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 11:21am On Apr 22, 2023
Vash29:
I just met a friend of mine whom we did capturing the same day and the same Ado Ekiti immigration office on January 9, he has collected passport for himself and his family since last month and mine has not been produced till today
that 5k or 6k demand from you and you refused goes a long way!
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by WpressBeginner: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2023
dealhunter:
that 5k or 6k demand from you and you refused goes a long way!

If u do ur passport on Feb 10, ur passport is ready in ado....check on Tuesday to collect

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2023
Solphiequeen:

Sorry, I'm just seeing this now. How if I may ask?

I can help with the letter of consent if you have not written one. I ain't charging you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (689) (690) (691) (692) (693) (694) (695) ... (830) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.