Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,721 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport - Travel (696) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport (1439624 Views)

The Only Street In America With A Nigeria Name / Chinese Man Speaking Pidgin On Plane To A Nigeria Woman During A Fight / 44 Countries You Can Travel To With A Nigeria International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by UndisputedG: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2023
Hi guys.

Please I want to renew my passport in about a week's time. I once travelled to Asia, spent 3 years and I came back just before the corona started. Before travelling, my agent adviced that I should add 7 years to my age when I wanted to get my passport so that my visa application will be granted (because according to my agent, I must be around that age bracket in other for my visa application to be granted) the visa was granted and the rest is history.

My question is, while renewing my passport, can I modify my age back to my real age?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 11:21am On Apr 28, 2023
Solphiequeen:
Please has anyone ever done capturing at Akure, my hubby and son are there today for capturing and after verifying their document, they said they are to pay 7500 each for administrative charges.

Please how true is this?
I paid 10k at Alimosho passport office 2days ago,tell ur hubby to beg them 5k each,if your hubby insist not to pay,they will not argue with him,he should just bear it in mind that they are going to waste his time and frustrate him....they might dump Thier files somewhere self...
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solphiequeen(f): 11:48am On Apr 28, 2023
dealhunter:
I paid 10k at Alimosho passport office 2days ago,tell ur hubby to beg them 5k each,if your hubby insist not to pay,they will not argue with him,he should just bear it in mind that they are going to waste his time and frustrate him....they might dump Thier files somewhere self...

Hmmm, this is quite crazy.
Thanks though
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solphiequeen(f): 11:57am On Apr 28, 2023
When the Akure officials were asked how long it will take to get the passport, they said he'll have to wait until December.

Seriously!!! The reason we went for Akure was that we thought it'll be easier to get the passports because they don't have enough people processing their passports as Lagos
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by skentelelady(f): 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
dealhunter:
https://passport.immigration.gov.ng/application,if you did not apply through this site,you are making mistake already, hope you have not pay?

I did thru this site. Made payment thru one of the payemt options. Payment was confirmed. I was able to choose available date which was 06/06.

I have application and reference number already but I don't understand why it is taking me to another site when I click guarantors form from home page

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 1:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
skentelelady:

I did thru this site. Made payment thru one of the payemt options. Payment was confirmed. I was able to choose available date which was 06/06.

I have application and reference number already but I don't understand why it is taking me to another site when I click guarantors form from home page
Go to internet cafe,log in using ur application number and ur date of birth,you can download ur gaurantors form, receipt, ur application and appointment date.....Note::those documents can online be downloaded in internet cafe ...Make sure you use Google Chrome browser at cafe.....

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Fahreedah: 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Good afternoon house pls I will like someone to pls explain the important parts to fill in the guarantors form, I believe the assets declaration section isn't very important
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jollos(m): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Please did anyone know which month shagamu passport is processing now. I did mine in march 21st this year.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by dealhunter(m): 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2023
Fahreedah:
Good afternoon house pls I will like someone to pls explain the important parts to fill in the guarantors form, I believe the assets declaration section isn't very important
name, address and signature.......but my own guarantor wrote 5m ad cash,and duplex as assets....third section,we did not fill it. .

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:44pm On Apr 28, 2023
dealhunter:
which state?

E go cast my location bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:45pm On Apr 28, 2023
enemerci:

Which office did you use

E go cast my location bro
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Solphiequeen(f): 4:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
Can I change my appointment location ?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 4:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Solphiequeen:
Can I change my appointment location ?
No, you cannot.
Apply again since you haven't captured.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Godgatma: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2023
AllDModsAreMaad:

It depends on the passport office i.e the state you're doing it.

I paid last month, I did my capturing today, and my passport is in production stage on their site.

I did my capturing today, and it was almost free, left for the 500 naira that I was asked to pay for printing at the final stage of file submission after the capturing.

What I noticed is that the number of people on diy(i.e self) is very low compared to the physical or assisted own.

Yes. I agreed. I did my capturing at Alausa Passport Office on the 4th of this month and i did not pay any additional shishi.

I feel Alausa is more DIY friendly.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2023
floflo12:
Good day my people please i need a sure link for dob change on nin in Lagos.
contact Spherical77. He helped me get my DOB changed in less than a week without documentation. He's also into NYSC related stuff.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BaddestQueen(f): 6:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
VTJN:
contact Spherical77. He helped me get my DOB changed in less than a week without documentation. He's also into NYSC related stuff.
you mean he should contact your alternate handle ?
na wa ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 6:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
Please I just paid for my passport today (New applicant).

Please with regards to gaurantor,who can fill and sign the form for me.

Must the person be well travelled?.

I choose shagamu for capturing, June 14.

Please who has used shagamu,how do I handle those officers?.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2023
nnekaike:
Please I just paid for my passport today (New applicant).

Please with regards to gaurantor,who can fill and sign the form for me.

Must the person be well travelled?.

I choose shagamu for capturing, June 14.

Please who has used shagamu,how do I handle those officers?.
A Nigerian with no criminal records can act as guarantor. It is not compulsory (that) he or she is well travelled, but must have a valid Nigerian passport.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by VTJN(m): 7:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
na wa ooo
go have a life young man
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 7:29pm On Apr 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

A Nigerian with no criminal records can act as guarantor. It is not compulsory (that) he or she is well travelled, but must have a valid Nigerian passport.
Can it also be a family member?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by lightdream: 7:32pm On Apr 28, 2023
dealhunter:
Looks as if Alimosho location don dey hot for illegal charges thought it was going to make a DIY friendly location. Nawa o! We go pass them.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Thank you, can my step father fill it for me?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BaddestQueen(f): 7:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
VTJN:
go have a life young man
no
btw I'm a lady
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jerry59: 7:57pm On Apr 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
na wa ooo
Lol don’t know if it’s his alternate handle but that handle he mentioned is legit.

However, I only know him for NYSC related stuffs as i and my guys have used his services before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by BaddestQueen(f): 7:58pm On Apr 28, 2023
Jerry59:
Lol don’t know if it’s his alternate handle but that handle he mentioned is legit.

However, I only know him for NYSC related stuffs as i and my guys have used his services before
that's his alternate handle 10000%
I don't know the legit aspect but I can post more of his handles here like
www.nairaland.com/Villa12
and others.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
lightdream:

Can it also be a family member?
Yes, it can also be a family member.
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 8:04pm On Apr 28, 2023
nnekaike:
Thank you, can my step father fill it for me?
Yes, he can fill it for you.
Does he have NIN and/or a valid driver's license?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by Jerry59: 8:08pm On Apr 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
that's his alternate handle 10000%
I don't know the legit aspect but I can post more of his handles here like
www.nairaland.com/Villa12
and others.
Well, if you say so 🤷🏽‍♂️
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 8:09pm On Apr 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

Yes, he can fill it for you.
Does he have NIN and/or a valid driver's license?
yes he does. Thank you

Please does a person renewing also need a gaurantor?
Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by ekitimanalways(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
nnekaike:
yes he does. Thank you

Please does a person renewing also need a gaurantor?

No, guarantor is not one of the requirements for passport renewal.

1 Like

Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by nnekaike(f): 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2023
ekitimanalways:

No, guarantor is not one of the requirements for passport renewal.
ok sir thank you so much for answering my questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (693) (694) (695) (696) (697) (698) (699) ... (829) (Reply)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.